This is where the healing begins - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is where the healing begins - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is where the healing begins

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is where the healing begins - Page 2 Empty Re: This is where the healing begins

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Jack was ordered to throw spells at Thaor but she shook her head. She would defend, but she was not in Law Enforcement. She was not taking the offensive against someone she considered herself to be allied to. She had figured it out. Of them all, she was allied to Michael and to Thaor first and foremost. She would not allow Thaor to kill anyone, but she would not harm him.

Khaat told them to kill if necessary and Jack shook her head. And in a word that she knew to be completely defiant to the Chief Warlock, she said, "No." Some new fellow arrived and Jack opened her mouth to tell him to move when she felt a surge of anger from Thaor again. She immediately procured her wand and sent a burst of air towards the newcomer, intending to push him from Thaor's spell.

Jack looked at Khaat, wondering why she was still there. Without controlling it, she burst, "Why don't you apparate him out of here? He's hurt and obviously it's you Thaor's trying to get at! If you leave we can save you both. Because if it comes down to it, I can't kill Thaor, and I won't."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

This is where the healing begins - Page 2 Empty Re: This is where the healing begins

Post by Severus Kyle Hansen Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 am

Severus barely had time to react to Thaor's spell, thanks to Jack, he was pushed out of the way, the spell jetting past his face, missing by inches. The others all seemed like they didn't want to harm Thaor, however, Kye had no personal ties to the man, other than he is the former Deputy Minister. Kye wouldn't just sit there as Thaor kept attacking the Minister, the Chief Warlock, and several aurors.

If you aren't willing to take him down, then leave child. Sev snarled at Jack, he really should have shown more appreciation for her saving his life, but it was a dangerous situation they were in, Thaor was showing no regard for human life, therefore, deadly force was warranted.

I believe the time for only defensive spells has passed, he obviously has shown no regard for the lives or safety of others, and last time I checked, attacking the Minister of Magic warranted a dementors kiss, and deadly force if necessary. Sev said has he stood back up.

Sev turned his wand on Thaor, Stupefy! He said, sending a jinx at the mans chest.
Severus Kyle Hansen
Severus Kyle Hansen
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:47 am

Thaor's wand flew out of his hand as Roberts expelliarmus hit him. He glanced around, worried, in shock he ran to his wand, he just about reached it when Michael spoke once more. Thaor was calmed, once again in shock about what was happening to him, he picked up his wand, and held it backwards in his hand, and held his hand out to motion to Michael to come and take it from him.

As he was about to speak, Sev's spell hit him square in the chest, sending him flying backwards and he hit a nearby tree, and slumped over, unconscious, and not breathing.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:01 am

"Hold your fire!" Khaat ordered sharply. None of this made sense. And she saw Thaor had been surrendering. "Brian, tend to my father!"

She went to Thaor and knelt beside him.

"Khaat," her father called, trying to raise himself.

"He's not breathing," she told her father quietly, beginning to work. She laid her hand on his chest to cast the spell to try to start his breathing and to start the life support spell. She wasn't about to let him die. Something just wasn't right.

"Brian, help me," Robert ordered. "She's going to need help. He's not dying yet. Not if I can help it." Brian wasn't in favor of Robert spending any of his currently fragile energies on Thaor. Brian looked at Severus, Jack and Michael.

"Cover him?" Brian asked, hoping one of them would simply cover Robert so Brian could help Khaat with Thaor.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 am

The newcomer arrived and her eyes narrowed. She had stepped into the role of an Auror recently and recognized him. Yes, if she was right, this was the git she had assumed him to be. "right bloody hell you know-" she began when she suddenly saw him throw a spell out. She whipped around in time to see it hit Thaor and he was thrown against a tree.

Jack stared in shock, and waited numbly for Khaat's response. At her report, Jack whipped around and strode towards the Auror, pulling her fist back and swinging for his nose. "You right git, f-ck you! Get the f-ck out of here and watch your ass!" She swung again and then pulled away, shaking her head. With a snarl, she pulled away and hurried towards Thaor, stepping towards them. "What do you need?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:25 pm

"I'm going to have to provide him a life support spell, which means I can't break physical contact with him. Its just the way my magic works," Khaat told her. "And I'll provide that for him until my father tells me otherwise. I need Thaor to breathe. But there is no greater priority than making sure my father stays safe. I can't trust Thaor right now until I know what's wrong with him. Jack, I need either you or Brian to bind Thaor's magic until we know he's not going to be violent anymore. And take that damned wand. Make sure he doesn't have backup wands. He's a wandmaker. He normally carries one, but he could be freaking loaded with them, as paranoid as he was. Check him for more weapons. Potions. Whatever it is, get it off him. Nothing in his pockets. Secure it all."

"Then, I will officially consider him under arrest," Brian said, kneeling beside her to start to examine Thaor to see if he was injured by the spell or by hitting the tree.

"Get him to St. Mungos," Robert ordered, still trying to at least sit up. "I want him secured in the psychiatric unit. He can't get out of there, no matter how good he thinks his spells are. Michael and Jack--when we're done here, go check his shop. Make sure he's got no weirdness there. As soon as we figure out what bloody cave he was living in--because there's no way he was living in a house as he was--we'll check that too. I don't know if he's ill or bewitched, but he's about as far from being himself as he can be."

"Do you know how to use the spell for magical handcuffs and shackles, Jack?" Brian asked gently. It was not easy to take a friend into custody, but at this point it was for Thaor's safety, in case he woke. As well as for the safety of everyone else here from Thaor's unpredictable violence.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 am

Thaor remained motionless as Khaat went over to him. She laid her hand on his chest and began the life support spell. He began to breath, slow, shallow breaths. He turned his head, and looked into Khaats eyes, a single tear fell from his own eyes.

He never wanted any of this to happen, he never meant to hurt anyone, especailly his family, they were all his family as far as he was concerned. His life played over in his head. Hogwarts, studying wandlore, his days as a death eater, the one thing constant, was Robert and Michael. No matter what he had done, or gotten into, they were always there for him.

Thaor mustered up all the strength he could and muttered the words, Rule 51, barely loud enough for Khaat to hear. Another tear fell from his eyes, they closed. jThaorson Kam Elldir had breathed his last breath, exhaled, and his body went limp.

His soul departed his body, and he had died exactly where he wanted to, surrounded by his family.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Khaat felt a sudden desperation. Her life support had not been enough. She tried to will the spell to be stronger. She was angry at a lot of things, but he was not one of them. Rule 51. That said more than enough. Enough to last for a lifetime. She wasn't ready to surrender him. She wasn't ready to quit fighting.

"Remus! Damn you! You send him back!" she heard herself shouting looking up at empty sky.

"Khaat," she heard her father's voice. She continued to work. "Khaat," he spoke a second time. He'd pulled himself to her and put his hand on her arm, and it was about the third time he called her that it registered with her. "Khaat," he said softly. "If he's gone, let him go." The words were slow, articulated precisely, deliberate.

"Khaat," MIchael said softly. "Its okay to let go. Thaor would never have wanted this. He would not have wanted to live this way. This was not what he considered a quality life. He won't come back unless he chooses to. You know that probably more than anyone else here."

She looked at Michael, feeling lost, and then looked back at her father. Michael put his arm around Jack's shoulder, not neglecting that Jack would feel just as much grief and loss as they did.

"Let him go," Robert said softly to Khaat, wanting her to break the life support spell. "Michael and I will take care of him now. We'll take good care of him, I swear." She wanted to rise up against the young auror who had slammed him into a tree, but for what? For doing his job? For defending her own father? What was there to rise up against? Death? And how exactly did one do that?

She heard Brian kneel behind her and he laid his hand on Thaor's forehead. All he could feel was Khaat's energy signature. Nothing else. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and drew her back against his chest. He would allow her to continue another moment, but he knew he would have to force her to let Thaor go, to break the spell.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 am

Thaor's sould wondered around the area for a while, he was confused, he wasn't in a body, yet, still there. He saw Khaat, still using the life support spell, he went to her, touched her, and hoping she could hear him in her mind said, Do not break the spell Khaat, I'm still here. I'm sorry. I don't know how to get back in my body. Please help me, do not break the spell.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 am

Much as she heard the others urging her to break contact, she couldnt' do it. She was drawn to Thaor. She couldn't make herself let go. She found herself digging her fingers tighter, an iron firm grip.

"Remus!" she shouted into the darkness. "I know you hear me!" Brian sighed. There weren't many people who knew that secret about her. He didn't exactly want it broadcast all over the place. He needed her to let go. He had visuals of trying to explain that to everyone else later. It wasn't pretty.

Her head spun, and she felt her seers powers kick in. She seemed to see a faint vision of Remus. He seemed to be speaking, but she heard the words that her father had said when she had been found in the hands of Felix Barker. Her father's voice.

"Its a choice, Khaat..." her father had said. "You have to choose....You have to want it...."

"You have to want it, Thaor," she said. "Its a choice now. You have to want to come back with everything you have."

"Is he still here?" her father asked.

"I...think. Maybe," she said.

"Thaor," Robert said, "Think about love. Its the oldest, most powerful magic there is. Think about love and the people who love you. The people you love. Make it a choice. Choose love. Choose life." Robert knew if Thaor was still there, Khaat was never going to let go. Brian reached over past Khaat to add his life energies to Khaat's for Thaor. He knew Robert wanted to help but Robert was just too weak. He couldnt afford precious life energies.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top