Love, love me.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love, love me. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love, love me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love, love me. Empty Love, love me.

Post by Liesl Dolohov Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 am

Hello, I'm Hayley and I'm new.

I play Liesl Dolohov who's a third year slytherin. She's sweet and kind, but only on the outside. You should totally play with her.

I'm not nearly as mean as Liesl. Smile

Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Love, love me. Empty Re: Love, love me.

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 am

Hello Hayley!

I'm Hitame, but please call me Hit since everyone else pretty much does! I am one of the Mods on this wonderful site and I have a various amount of characters that would love to RP with Liesl. Especially my third year, Hitame Higurashi!

If you need any help with anything on the site please feel free to PM me or any of out amazing admins! Wink I hope you love the site and stick around for a while. I'm looking forward to RPing with you in the future!

~Hitame "Hit" Higurashi
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:34 am

Hey Hayley! Everyone around here calls me Jackles!

I've around here awhile and I'm pretty well acquainted with the site. Feel free to shoot me a PM asking anything or if you wanna RP. Have fun!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Hey Hayley! Nice to see you took my advice haha.

Welcome to the site, I hope that you have a great time here - I'm one of the admins here, obviously, but I just go by Jess - tis my character's name and my real name.

Yeah, I was uncreative when i made him Wink

Still am really.

But I understand most everything going on with the site - I made most of it - so PM me if you have any questions, and I'll have the right answers Smile

Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Oh hey everyone!

I think I'm doing okay so far. Things seem pretty well organised, except I don't know if I'm supposed to sign up for classes or just go to them?

Anyhow, I'll PM whoever's online if I get totally confused. That's pretty likely to happen.
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Just go Smile

But they're all starting on the 15th, so wait till then. Again, it's another thing that's being changed around the site. Sorry, should have thought to warn you about that as well Razz
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top