Love might be in the air..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love might be in the air.. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love might be in the air..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love might be in the air.. Empty Love might be in the air..

Post by Justin Westaway Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Justin was in his Hufflepuff Quidditch robes. He was carrying a broom onto the Quidditch field and looked around. He felt so stupid. He pretty much disliked Quidditch, but decided to give it ago since his mum wanted him to. Women, he thought.

He gulped and looked around. How the heck do you get on the broom and fly? He frowned. He dropped the broom onto the ground and then stood ontop of it. "Up!" he said.

The broom came up and hit him..in the crotch. "OH MY DAMN....GAHH...SHEET!" Justin groaned and fell to the ground, holding onto his crotch in pain. He groaned and moaned loudly for a while.

After a while, Justin got up again and shook his legs. He didn't really want to ask anyone how to fly a broom. It's stupid and should be easy! Justin groaned angrily and paced back and forth, kicking pebbles in the ground.
Justin Westaway
Justin Westaway

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Love might be in the air.. Empty Re: Love might be in the air..

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:49 am

Lily was busy fusing with the stupid arm guard she had to wear when flying because of the constant inflamation the wood rubbing against her bare skin caused, when an unfamiliar guy made his way onto the pitch. He seemed a little unsure and a smile spread on her face as she silently observed him.

Lily giggled hysterically when he managed to whack himself with the broom. Still the humanitarian in her begged her to give the poor bugger a hand. She jumped up as she nursed her broom behind her neck slouching her hands on her lazily as she did whenever she carried it to practice or such.

He seemed frustrated and Lily could tell he did not have much experience with flying. As she glanced at him properly for the first time. She fluttered slightly. He was rather cute. Stop with the shallow pre-Elijah Lily! Wait you were ever shallow...just don't judge on looks honey! Her mind shouted at her in response. She instinctively shrunk back from the Ginny Potter glare that her subconcious gave her.

"Hey I saw your...injury...are you sure it's safe to have you near any murder weapon protential object?" Lily asked with a teasing smile though her eyes glittered with warmth. "Do you need some help?" She asked in a more cautious tone. She didn't want to offend anyoen.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Westaway Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:10 am

A voice, a female voice interuppted his pace. Justin looked up, to see a Gryffindor girl, with red hair. He hadn't really met a red head before, and thought they were unique. There were far too many blondes and brunettes and black heads, too. Well, that was Justin's opinion.

"Oh, uh, yeah, heh, you're right, probably not a good idea at all," Justin laughed and shook his head in embarassment. What a cute smile and her eyes...so warm and friendly. Justin gulped and frowned. He raced her hands through his hair and shook his head to make his hair alright.

He wanted to say yes, he needed help but a strong part of him begged him to tell her no and that he could figure it out himself, but if he said that then that would shoo her away and he'd probably never see her again and may tell other girls to stay away from him, which wouldn't be good for his reputation.

"I'm Justin Westaway, 5th year," Justin introduced himself. "And you're?" Justin asked the Gryffindor female. Was she a Weasley? Justin heard that all the Weasley's have red hair, but he may be wrong.
Justin Westaway
Justin Westaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 am

Lily shook her head as she had a sudden moment of remenising. "I fall off my broom so often it should be considered a personality trait. The first time I got on a broom when I was six, I ended up tossing it accidentally at my cat. I think that's why she died a few months later." Lily mused with a mock seriousness before realizing that it probably wasn't all that socially suitable to talk about dead cats with someone you just met.

"I'm Lily Potter, fourth year. It's actually rather nice to have to introduce myself for once." Lily spoke with a note of realization. Only a few people seemed to not know who she was. It came from being the daughter of a very famous pair. One of which was a war hero who had died. Great, everyone knew she didn't have a father even before finding out her favorite color. The joys of being a Potter.

She studied Justin a little curious to why he wasn't like other guys who just flocked to Qudditch like a mosquito to one of those buzzy muggle lamps set up in summer. It was rather refreshing.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Westaway Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:17 am

"Oh..." Justin said, suprised. Usually when he met someone, they didn't talk about death, so this was unusual. He didn't know how to respond to that or what to say. "Sorry to hear that, I would've then assumed you'd avoid Quidditch from thereon." Justin admitted to her.

A younger female, talking to him who is in Gryffindor named Lily Potter, Justin thought about this for a while. Was it weird? Nah, afterall they were just talking although, she was rather pretty, but it would be weird if they dated. She probably wouldn't even be interested in him anyways! "It's nice to meet you, Lily and I'm glad that I didn't know you beforehand," Justin said and realized that came out wrong. "I mean, I'm glad I gave you a chance to introduce yourself," Justin gulped and felt embarrassed, again. He should probably just shut up now.

"Can I be honest with you?" Justin asked, but was going to continue anyway if the answer was yes or no. "I dislike Quidditch but....mum keeps going on and on about it and I figure maybe if I just try it, I may grow to like it and she might be quiet about it all," Justin admitted to Lily.

Justin Westaway
Justin Westaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 am

"Oh no, it's in my blood. Both my parents were on the Gryffindor Qudditch team." Lily informed Justin brightly. She knew that her father had been a well liked and talented Qudditch player as her mother ahd been as well. "Actually once on this very pitch I face palmed into a puddle of mud. It was a rather pretty sight indeed." Lily smiled before realizing that was the day she met Elijah....how she me him really. She blinked and glanced away from Justin.

Lily was a little taken aback at what Justin first said before smiling warmly at what Just meant once he refrained his words. Lily had the same problem, she tended to spout off when nervous. She was rather nervous at that moment in fact. Not that she was making Justin nervous, that was a rather full of herself point to believe. "Well I thought the red hair might have given it away." Lily commented as she pulled at her hair in a teasing manner. "Although that comes from the Weasley side." Lily mused.

Lily was rather surprised by Justin's honesty. Most guys wouldn't admit that. It was a rather endearing quality, Lily liked honesty. "Well it's offical, I shall be your Qudditch coach!" Lily said brightly before blushing at how straight forward that soudned. "Well if you want one....although the hair might prove to be a bit of a distraction. I hear that it gets really bright in the sunlight and can blind other people flying." Lily jabbered. "Oh....I started rambling again. I'm sorry, that happens a lot." Lily apologized.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Westaway Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:51 am

"Oh that's cool, you obviously would've inherited it then," Justin agreed. Justin then laugh out loud. "Sorry, but that sound like that hurt, that's all, and I am suprised, a bit..." Justin admitted. He was suprised because she didn't go on to tell how it ruined her outfit or damaged her body or face in some way, it was something different.

"I thought you were a Weasley," Justin shrugged. "Don't take it personally, I'm a guy and don't take much notice of who or what goes on around me, " Justin admitted and couldn't believe that he pretty much basically told Lily that he was a selfish guy, which will probably turn her off away from him. Well it isn't that bad, he didn't said except me at the end of that sentence, so maybe it won't matter that much.

"Brilliant," Justin said, happily and smiled at her that she'd be his coach. Justin then chuckled at her rambling on. "Nah, don't sweat it, it's kinda cute and don't worry about your hair, it's kinda nice and I am not easily distracted," Justin said to Lily. "Just teach me, please..." Justin said, sounding as though he was begging for it.
Justin Westaway
Justin Westaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 am

"Yup, most people notice that. My mother was a Weasley, which is obviously how I inherirted the hair. None of my brothers seem to share the bright hair color." Lily commented brightly not taking any offence. She actually liked being called a Weasley, as many of her cousins were still at the school. She knew she could rely on her large family to help her if she needed help.

Kind of cute? Lily felt oddly elated at both the words and the acceptance of this offer. "Of course! This will be fun! I'll have you enjoying Qudditch in no time. Okay...maybe not Qudditch but at least flying!" Lily cheered enthusiastically.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Westaway Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 am

"Great!" Justin said, smiling and glad he's got someone to teach him. "Shall we start?" Justin asked Lily. He really could not believe he had his very own female coach -- a very cute one at that. Justin began to wonder about Lily...about what she likes and what she's interested in and even what she wants to find in a partner, assuming she's straight. Maybe a girl like her already has a boyfriend she truly loves. "By the way, I think you're lucky out of your brothers to have beautiful hair..." Justin said to her, and gulped with embarrassment. She'll probably think he's a weirdo now or something similiar.
Justin Westaway
Justin Westaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:52 am

"Sure why not?" Lily agreed as she clapped her hands together in childish excitement. She did this quite frequently, basically Lily Potter had to be moving at every given moment or she'd see it as a wasted one. Or well, mostly because she was always hyped up on overdoses of sugar. She still her had broom oddly balancing now tucked under her arm.

Lily burst into hysterical laughter at what Justin said next her cheeks flushing somewhat upon seeing him blush. "I don't know, I think Albus has the whole bed hair quaff I'd kill for. Kidding." Lily joked before shaking her head and glanced away. "I think we're going to get along." She said after a moment, still giggling.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum