Letters by the Fire
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letters by the Fire Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letters by the Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters by the Fire Empty Letters by the Fire

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:57 pm

“Oh come on Socks!” Serena called to her cat as she rolled her eyes and skipped into the common room. “Your such a fat lazy cat.” In her hands she held some parchment paper and a quill. The eleven year old skipped over and sat down on the floor in front of the coffee table by the fire. Her big black and white cat fallowed her and curled up in her lap as she began to write.

Dear Papa,
Oh my god it’s been so long since I’ve seen you and mama! I miss you and everyone else so much. I don’t even see Prince as often as I normally would. I think he’s avoiding me or something. Oh well! How are you and mama? It gets to be very lonely around here when I don’t see Prince and Ashton. They have made so many new friends and I haven’t. No one here seems to like me. And with new smart friends Ashy seems to have forgotten about half the time. But I have fun when he remembers me.
Ash and I were down by the lake a while back and Socks and Dukey were playing and ripped Socks new dress. Could you please buy him another one? Maybe in pink and purple this time? Please? I love you so much. Oh and I’m almost out of candy and I really would love some more sugar quills. But I have no money and I’m not allowed in Hogsmeed just yet. Could you please send some of those to? Pretty pretty please? I’ll love you forever daddy!
Well I hope you and mama are doing well and I’ll see you soon. Tell Uncle Brian Kendall and Elena I send my love and kisses! I’ll write again soon.
Love,
Serena

Once she was done writing her letter she folded and placed it in an envelope which she addressed to her father before laying it down on the table in front of her. Socks had fallen asleep while Rena was Writing. “Oh Socks!” She exclaimed, “A lazy cat indeed.”
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top