Smith, Callum Robert
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Smith, Callum Robert Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Smith, Callum Robert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smith, Callum Robert Empty Smith, Callum Robert

Post by Callum Smith Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Smith, Callum Robert INSERT CHARACTER PICTURE URL HERE

CHARACTER FULL NAME
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Callum Robert Smith First Middle Last name

NICKNAMES:Cal Self-explanatory 

ALLEGIANCE:Neutral Read more at the Fueding Forces Information thread at the Educational Decrees. Then choose and post here. Type Nuetral if your character has no affiliation. 

HOGWARTS HOUSE:Ravenclaw, Slytherin (Canons state one, Original state two and admins will sort you in one of them. Graduates state ex-house. Durmstrang or Beauxbatons just state your school.)

CLASSES:Charms, CoMC, DADA, Transfiguration, and Potions (Students only. Please choose from Charms, CoMC, DADA, Transfiguration, and Potions. 2 Minimum for Basic students and 2 for NEWTs, or one class and an internship for NEWTs)

WAND:Mahogany, 14 inches, phoenix feather, Very supple. (Wood type, core, length + flexibility) 

PLAY BY: N/A (Optional, but recommended. Remember to check the face claim to make sure you're celebrity isn't already taken)

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR:Brown

EYE COLOR:Blue

HEIGHT:5ft

BODY TYPE: Thin Slender, Thin, Stocky etc.

GENERAL APPEARANCE:Brown hair, Blue eyes, tall for his age. Callum was a popular boy who really liked magic. His favourite spell was Expelliarmus. Give a general description of your characters appearance. At least 1 Paragraph

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS: Smart, Good at magic, Popular 
    (At least three)

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES: Physically weak, Gulllible, Low confidence`
    (At least three)

CHARACTER LIKES: Chocolate, Video games, Magic
    (At least three)

CHARACTER DISLIKES: Justin Bieber, Swearing, Bullying.
    (At least three)

GOALS: To work for the ministry of magic 
    (The goals in life for your character.)

QUIRKS: Randomly yelling out breakfast foods, (ie: Pancakes, Waffles, Poptarts, etc.) 
    (Some odd behaviors of your character)

BOGGART: Dead family and friends (Characters greatest fear.)

PATRONUS: Discovering I was a wizard (Best Memory.)

DEMENTOR: The christmas tree nearly falling on me (Worst Memory.)

VERITASERUM: My pet is a deadly animal (Greatest secret.)

MIRROR OF ERISED: To be rich (Greatest Desire.)

PERSONALITY:Callum is a normal boy. His parents are sort of rich, but he is not spoiled too much. (At least 1 Paragraph of your characters basic personality.)

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Ran away from home when I was 3

MOTHER: Elizabeth Smith

SIBLING(S): None

OTHER:Grandparents, cousins, etc. (Any other important family)

BLOOD STATUS: Halfblood (Pureblood/ Halfblood/ Muggleborn - Purebloods are rarely accepted unless canon)

RACE: Human (Human/ Vampire/ Werewolf/ Part Veela etc. Only members who have been active for at least one month are able to create non-human characters)

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle class (Wealthy, Middle Class, Poor.)

PET(S): Owl
    (OPTIONAL. For students only owls, cats, mice and toads are allowed at Hogwarts however you might sneak something else through. Graduates are allowed anything. )

BROOMSTICK(): Comet
    (Completely Optional. Make sure the broomstick which you own makes sense. For example, Ron could never have owned a firebolt. For the full list of Brooms, check the ED)

OTHER POSSESSIONS: None
    (OPTIONAL)

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: At age 5, he was attacked by the Death eaters. He nearly died, but narrowly escaped being killed. At age 8, he accidentaly turned his kitchen table into a pig. (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history during ages 1-11.)

Hogwarts Years: In his 5th year, he founded an organization called the Red Wonders. In his 7th year, he fought many enemies in a battle./b] (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history during their stay at Hogwarts.)

[b]Adulthood:After hogwarts, he got married and had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. The boys name was Sam, and the girls name was Roxanne. He also got a job as an auror at the Ministry.
    (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history after Hogwarts)

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Callum Or Alias if you prefer

RP EXPERIENCE: Very good

HOW YOU FOUND US: RP topsite if the answer is google, what you typed in.

OTHER CHARACTERS: N/A

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To rp. To ensure deliberate creation of character

RP SAMPLE: Callum walked nervously into the great hall. He sat in a chair and started to take some food to eat.
    Spoiler:

Callum Smith
Callum Smith

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Smith, Callum Robert Empty Re: Smith, Callum Robert

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Hey man. Just quickly before I look through the app, would you mind if I changed your username to Callum Smith?
I'll read through now Smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:07 am

Sorry to dp.

Righto. So. Character looks sound, however we just need a little more written in the longer response sections, such as the General Appearance, Personality, and Early years.

Luckily, as Callum is a first year you don't need to do anything for his Hogwarts years or adulthood sections, as he's not experienced them yet! Smile

So, if you'll just fix those up, add a little detail, make it a little longer, then we'll be all set.

P.S. Just a note. Whilst they're not mandatory, it's generally easier for you and yourself if you have a play by, as it sets a precedent for your character's appearance. Just some food for thought there Smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum Smith Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 am

Ok. I'll add a little stuff, and you can change my username.
Callum Smith
Callum Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:19 am

Changed to Callum Smith. I didn't know if you wanted it with the middle name or not. I can change it if you do.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:27 am

Righto, let me know when you're done and I'll accept the character. Welcome to the site!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum Smith Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 am

I'm done. Here's the form: Good night. I'm going to bed now.
The form:

CHARACTER FULL NAME
______________________________________________________________________________________

INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Callum Robert Smith First Middle Last name

NICKNAMES:Cal Self-explanatory 

ALLEGIANCE:Neutral Read more at the Fueding Forces Information thread at the Educational Decrees. Then choose and post here. Type Nuetral if your character has no affiliation. 

HOGWARTS HOUSE:Ravenclaw, Slytherin (Canons state one, Original state two and admins will sort you in one of them. Graduates state ex-house. Durmstrang or Beauxbatons just state your school.)

CLASSES:Charms, CoMC, DADA, Transfiguration, and Potions (Students only. Please choose from Charms, CoMC, DADA, Transfiguration, and Potions. 2 Minimum for Basic students and 2 for NEWTs, or one class and an internship for NEWTs)

WAND:Mahogany, 14 inches, phoenix feather, Very supple. (Wood type, core, length + flexibility) 

PLAY BY: Ian Hecox. (Optional, but recommended. Remember to check the face claim to make sure you're celebrity isn't already taken)

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR:Brown

EYE COLOR:Blue

HEIGHT:5ft

BODY TYPE: Thin Slender, Thin, Stocky etc.

GENERAL APPEARANCE:Brown hair, Blue eyes, tall for his age. Callum was a popular boy who really liked magic. His favourite spell was Expelliarmus. He also liked having fun riding his Comet his mom bought him for christmas when he was 5. Give a general description of your characters appearance. At least 1 Paragraph

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS: Smart, Good at magic, Popular 
(At least three)

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES: Physically weak, Gulllible, Low confidence` 
(At least three)

CHARACTER LIKES: Chocolate, Video games, Magic
(At least three)

CHARACTER DISLIKES: Justin Bieber, Swearing, Bullying.
(At least three)

GOALS: To work for the ministry of magic 
(The goals in life for your character.)

QUIRKS: Randomly yelling out breakfast foods, (ie: Pancakes, Waffles, Poptarts, etc.) 
(Some odd behaviors of your character)

BOGGART: Dead family and friends (Characters greatest fear.)

PATRONUS: Discovering I was a wizard (Best Memory.)

DEMENTOR: The christmas tree nearly falling on me (Worst Memory.)

VERITASERUM: My pet is a deadly animal (Greatest secret.)

MIRROR OF ERISED: To be rich (Greatest Desire.)

PERSONALITY:Callum is a normal boy. His parents are sort of rich, but he is not spoiled too much. He can often be seen either practicing magic or riding his beloved Comet.(At least 1 Paragraph of your characters basic personality.)

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Ran away from home when I was 3

MOTHER: Elizabeth Smith

SIBLING(S): None

OTHER:Grandparents, cousins, etc. (Any other important family)

BLOOD STATUS: Halfblood (Pureblood/ Halfblood/ Muggleborn - Purebloods are rarely accepted unless canon)

RACE: Human (Human/ Vampire/ Werewolf/ Part Veela etc. Only members who have been active for at least one month are able to create non-human characters)

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle class (Wealthy, Middle Class, Poor.)

PET(S): Owl
(OPTIONAL. For students only owls, cats, mice and toads are allowed at Hogwarts however you might sneak something else through. Graduates are allowed anything. )

BROOMSTICK(): Comet
(Completely Optional. Make sure the broomstick which you own makes sense. For example, Ron could never have owned a firebolt. For the full list of Brooms, check the ED)

OTHER POSSESSIONS: None
(OPTIONAL)

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: At age 5, he was attacked by the Death eaters. He nearly died, but narrowly escaped being killed. At age 8, he accidentaly turned his kitchen table into a pig. When he was born, he had not known he was magic. At age 2, he recieved a toy broomstick, which was destroyed when he was attacked by the death eaters at age 5. (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history during ages 1-11.)

Hogwarts Years: N/A/b] (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history during their stay at Hogwarts.)

[b]Adulthood:N/A (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history after Hogwarts)

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Callum Or Alias if you prefer

RP EXPERIENCE: Very good

HOW YOU FOUND US: RP topsite if the answer is google, what you typed in.

OTHER CHARACTERS: N/A

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To rp. To ensure deliberate creation of character

RP SAMPLE: Callum walked nervously into the great hall. He sat in a chair and started to take some food to eat.
Spoiler:

Callum Smith
Callum Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 am

Yup, I'll accept it. I would've preferred more work on the extended bits though. Still, I can see you've got a good character in mind there.

Sorted into Ravenclaw.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top