Haversham, Subastian
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Haversham, Subastian   Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Haversham, Subastian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haversham, Subastian   Empty Haversham, Subastian

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 am

Haversham, Subastian   Jacksonnew2

SUBASTIAN HAVERSHAM
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Subastian Alexander Haversham First Middle Last name

NICKNAMES: Bastian, Alex Self-explanatory

ALLEGIANCE:Neutral Read more at the Fueding Forces Information thread at the Educational Decrees. Then choose and post here. Type Nuetral if your character has no affiliation.

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw (Canons state one, Original state two and admins will sort you in one of them. Graduates state ex-house. Durmstrang or Beauxbatons just state your school.)

CLASSES: (Students only. Please choose from Charms, CoMC, DADA, Transfiguration, and Potions. 2 Minimum for Basic students and 2 for NEWTs, or one class and an internship for NEWTs)

WAND: Elder, Phoenix feather, 12' slight flexable (Wood type, core, length + flexibility)

PLAY BY: Kellan Lutz (Optional, but recommended. Remember to check the face claim to make sure you're celebrity isn't already taken)

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Brown

EYE COLOR: Blue

HEIGHT:6'8

BODY TYPE: Athletic Slender, Thin, Stocky etc.

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Subastian wears jeans all the time with dark shirts depending on his mood. He wears his clothes where they fit but don't sag to the ground like how many guys where their pants now. He occasionally wears hats but not all the time, he tends to make his appearance look natural to his height and taste. His hair is kept short and neat because he doesn't like having hair in his face at all. Give a general description of your characters appearance. At least 1 Paragraph

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS: Fighting, charms, and potions
    (At least three)

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES: girls, flirting and good food
    (At least three)

CHARACTER LIKES: Qudditch, girls, and good food
    (At least three)

CHARACTER DISLIKES: School, Night, and the moon
    (At least three)

GOALS: To be a professor
    (The goals in life for your character.)

QUIRKS: shakes his leg a lot when sitting
    (Some odd behaviors of your character)

BOGGART: Watching someone he loves die (Characters greatest fear.)

PATRONUS: succeeding at potions (Best Memory.)

DEMENTOR: Seeing his father close to death and in so much pain (Worst Memory.)

VERITASERUM: Falling for a werewolf girl but never having told her (Greatest secret.)

MIRROR OF ERISED: To be a great wizard (Greatest Desire.)

PERSONALITY:Subastian is a very humorous person about things that weren't serious. He is charming and uses it to his advantage around girls he finds pretty. Subastian is also very stubborn when it comes to people bossing him around. He is a hot head when you pick on him for his accent or how he looks. He is sweet as well as flirtatious towards girls and nice when he wants to be. (At least 1 Paragraph of your characters basic personality.)

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Trent Haversham

MOTHER: Emily Haversham

SIBLING(S): Emma and Conrad Haversham

OTHER: (Any other important family)

BLOOD STATUS: Half (Pureblood/ Halfblood/ Muggleborn - Purebloods are rarely accepted unless canon)

RACE: human (Human/ Vampire/ Werewolf/ Part Veela etc. Only members who have been active for at least one month are able to create non-human characters)

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle class (Wealthy, Middle Class, Poor.)

PET(S): Two barn owls, one calico cat
    (OPTIONAL. For students only owls, cats, mice and toads are allowed at Hogwarts however you might sneak something else through. Graduates are allowed anything. )

BROOMSTICK(): Nimbus 2000 and two comet 290's
    (Completely Optional. Make sure the broomstick which you own makes sense. For example, Ron could never have owned a firebolt. For the full list of Brooms, check the ED)

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    (OPTIONAL)

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years:When Subastian was born his parents thought he was the prettiest baby as did the nurses on the shift. At age one Subastian was forming some words but he still babbled a little bit and he was always around his dog Jacks. When he was three his mother gave birth to his little sister Emma, she was a very quiet baby. Subastian was the perfect big brother to Emma and he was even bigger help when their father fell ill when Emma was five months old. When Subastian was seven their father started to get better but slowly, by that time Emma and him had a nanny to look after them. Subastian and Emma were inseparable, when the nanny put Emma down for a nap he would sit in the room reading on the far side of the room away from her so the light wouldn't wake her. At eight Subastian's father got better and their mother looked like she was just as sick as he had been the past few years. At age ten his mother gave birth to the last of his siblings, Conrad who was named after their great grandfather who had built their house with his own hands. At eleven Subastian and Emma went to get Subastian's school supplies because their parents were too busy to take him themselves, the nanny of course went with them.

Hogwarts Years: Subastian is an outcast at Hogwarts because he wore hand me down clothes as well as because of his accent. He keeps to himself mostly because he didn't like the fact that people would pick on him. It wasn't until he was in his fifth year that a group of boys had begun picking on him beyond that which he could handle. Finally after having enough of the tricks and bullying he hexed the boys with a hair growth charm. The boys ran as far as they could until they could no longer see where they were going. Subastian then was never bothered again and was left alone until his final year of Hogwarts. A letter from his dad near the end of his sixth year made him realize that he would have to take on a huge responsibility.

Adulthood: (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history after Hogwarts)

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Bastian Or Alias if you prefer

RP EXPERIENCE:4 years almost five

HOW YOU FOUND US: Member if the answer is google, what you typed in.

OTHER CHARACTERS:Calista Ferinand, Damon Fields

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To have a different aspect of the site from a students point of view To ensure deliberate creation of character

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Subastian Haversham on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Haversham, Subastian   Empty Re: Haversham, Subastian

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:04 am

Just a note. This character wont be accepted for a little bit until your two existing ones are better established. We would prefer to see you have those characters well adjusted and settled in before you increase your workload as a member. Realistically, your second character shouldn't have been accepted either, but I missed that.

So until, say, the 20th-25th this application wont be accepted.

Sorry, just don't want to see three good characters just flit about.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 am

I wasn't planning on getting this character right away i was going to keep him as WIP until i was able to or would like to use him. I'm just making his app now so i don't have to hassle with it later. Three of my other charries i am deleting and getting rid of for good
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:06 am

No worries, just making sure Wink
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:09 am

Please include the OOC information in the Behind the Character section at the bottom of the form.

Thanks,

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22554
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:56 pm

i am going to move this application today and when you decide you want to use him, you can pm one of us and we will move the application back here so you can finish it before we approve it and activate it. you do need to finish the bottom section of the ap before we are able to approve it.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:47 am

questions. first, what is his greatest secret--the veritaserum question.

second--did you really mean for him to be almost 7 foot tall? if so, how does that impact his relationships w/ others? that is exceptionally tall.

third--is there some reason he doesn't like the moon?

fourth--the history about his dad is confusing. you said his worst memory was watching his dad die. then you refer to him getting a letter about major responsibilities and don't mention what those responsibiltiies are or how his dad died.

and if he's a grad, whats happened to him in his adult year between when he graduated and now?

it looks good overall, but i do need these question answered.

thanks!

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Khaat Lupin wrote:questions. first, what is his greatest secret--the veritaserum question.
------His greatest secret is that he was in love with his best friend who is a werewolf. I went and re added this to the app.

second--did you really mean for him to be almost 7 foot tall? if so, how does that impact his relationships w/ others? that is exceptionally tall.
------Yes i did mean to make him almost seven foot tall. His relationships with other people would maybe be affected by that but he doesn't see that his height is an issue if others believe it is.

third--is there some reason he doesn't like the moon?
------He doesn't like the moon because he had a friend who was a werewolf but never liked seeing her after the full moon was gone. To him she looked like she hadn't slept in weeks.

fourth--the history about his dad is confusing. you said his worst memory was watching his dad die. then you refer to him getting a letter about major responsibilities and don't mention what those responsibiltiies are or how his dad died.
-----I have changed this because that was for when he was gonna be a grad and not a student. But because i want to make him a student i forgot to change that and correct it but i went back and made the corrections.

and if he's a grad, whats happened to him in his adult year between when he graduated and now?

it looks good overall, but i do need these question answered.

thanks!

k.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Much, much better. I'll accept him now. Nice job. By the way, please list the classes here that you want him in so I can sort that for him.

Accepted and sorted into Ravenclaw.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Transfiguration and Charms