Whittle Castle - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whittle Castle - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whittle Castle

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whittle Castle - Page 3 Empty Re: Whittle Castle

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 am

Varod quirked his entire mouth to one side. "I meant nothing of the sort," Varod said, irritated. "I merely meant just so long as she's where she's able to be watched I don't care where she is." V looked out the window and flicked an apple core over the side into the bushes far down below. Then there was a knock on the door.

With a few, very fast strides, the vampire covered the distance and threw it open. Seeing a guy there, he said "what the hell do you want?" then to Christy "were you expecting someone?" Looking the guy over, his mind immediately jumped to, a new chump on the village bicycle.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 am

"Damon.." Christy said surprised that he had come home, "I didn't think you would be here tonight." She turned back to Varod, "Actually Damon lives here and works at the ministry." Walking over to Damon and hugging him, "This has to do with that vision I had. The british ministry is behind trying to kidnap their daughter because she's half vampire...or at least we think they are. Not quite sure yet."

Ash looked around the room. "Varod." she walked over to him, "This isn't our house...remember that. For Alessandra."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 am

Damon hugged Christy back and looked at Varod then at the woman who just spoke. "I'm sorry if i interrupted anything Christy i just wanted to let you know i was back. It's nice to meet you I am Damon Fields." He bowed slightly to them and studied Varod in his peripheral vision. Damon was standing close to Christy as a protector mainly because he didn't know what Varod was like. He didn't know what to say so he decided silence was the best option right now until his voice was needed.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:52 am

Varod rolled his eyes. So I was right. Village idiot=village bicycle. What he said was, "nice to meet you, I suppose. You weren't interrupting anything at all." V put his arm around Ash. "For you my love I will be...civil," he whispered the words, the last one almost a curse. "Well, anyway, Varod Gilther, ex-vigilante, vampire, at your service."

He made such an extravagant bow it was almost...insulting. But....Varod would NEVER intend to insult, riiiiiight? "And this is Ashling Gilther, my wife. And this lovely little girl here is our daughter, Alessandra," he finished the introductory speech with an uncharacteristically loving smile as he put a hand on his daughter's head
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:04 am

Damon took Varod's words and the emotions behind them, he then knew that he Varod didn't care much for him and that he was trying to be civil for his wife and daughter. He knew that the quickest way out of a fight with a vampire was for him to excuse himself and leave. Damon knew that Varod thought him to be idiot and the look in his eyes when he bowed respectfully to them was like an insult. He now knew that he wouldn't bow when he left so that he wasn't offending him or his wife and daughter. "It is a pleasure to meet you all but if you'll excuse me i have some further business i need to settle before i turn in for the night. Christy i will see you later." He turned on his heel and walked out of the room and headed for the office that was Christy's.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top