Whittle Castle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whittle Castle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whittle Castle

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whittle Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Whittle Castle

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 am

"You did what?" she asked looking at him. "You're going to have to start explaining things Varod. Especially if you're going to be here a while...I think I deserve to know some things ok." She sat down next to him and looked at him. "Do you think you could do that for me?" She moved and took Alessandra out of his arms and she settled easily into Christy's arms. "And then you can go get Ash and I'll get the rooms ready alright?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:08 am

"I killed our baby," Varod whispered. "I did, not you. It was my fault. I pushed you out that window." He stood up."I'm going to get the love of my life." Without another word or a backwards glance, he leaped out the window, scurried down the wall outside, and ran towards the outer wall, scurrying over it as well. He ran with all the speed he could muster before getting to the hotel. He went in through the door, up the elevator, and to the room with Ash in it.

Sliding the cardkey, he opened the door. "Ashling, it's time to go." Tears were still running down his face.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:22 am

Christy was surprised that he had left her there with Alessandra. She called her house elf to her that would surprise Varod that she actually had her clothed. "I need you to go get the room next to me ready for two people and a baby, do you understand?" she quickly said in German as the house elf nodded and ran off.

Ash sat up quickly in the bed as Varod opened the door. She quickly looked around and jumped up, "Where's Alessandra?" She quickly looked for her wand and looked at him, "What happened?!" She ran over to him pulling him close.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:27 am

Varod pulled her close. "Alessandra's safe with Christy, and it's time for us to join her. Grab the baby bag and I'll get the rest, then I can carry you there. Are you ready?" V wiped his eyes and disentangled himself from her gently. Rummaging around, he found another water bottle to put in his pocket after throwing the now-empty one away into the hotel room trash can. As quickly as he could, he threw everything that had been taken out of a bag back into it.

"Don't worry. She's fine," V said reassuringly. "But if she wakes up she'll miss her mommy, so we'd better go."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:32 am

Ash nodded, slightly relieved. "Ok." she said nodding as she grabbed the baby bag and several things that she could quickly throw into the bag and looked at him. "I'm ready. Was she really sleeping when you left?" she asked curiously. "Did Christy say she would help us? How did Alessandra take to her?" she asked curiously wanting to know.

"I guess I can see when we get there. Ready to go? I want to be there when she wakes up. She'll probably be hungry before too much longer."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:44 am

Varod kissed her gently. "Yes, Christy is going to help us. Alessandra snuggled into Christy. Not a big deal, though. She's pretty on the outside, lunatic on the inside. Ah well, she'd never hurt a baby though. She has...issues. Anyway," he said, trying not to ramble. "Let's go." He lifted her off of her feet and out the door, all of their stuff slung on his shoulders. He paid the bill at the front desk and ran back to the castle. Now, since he couldn't hold her and climb the wall at the same time, he went up to the gate, realized that shifts must have changed and these guys recognized him, and was ushered in without question.

He went up to Christy's room and knocked on the door.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:49 am

"Wow, nice place." Ash said breathlessly as she looked around. "Are you saying you could have had all of this and you chose me?" She now felt even more awkward being her than she did before but she couldn't let him know that now. Especially since they found a safe haven to keep their child safe at least for awhile. She got out of his arms as he knocked on Christy's door.

Christy put Alessandra down on the middle of her bed and walked to the bedroom door. Nothing had changed from the last time Varod had seen it and she never saw need to change it. "Sorry I didn't mean to bring her up here...It was just easier where I could lay her down and keep an eye on her." She moved to let them in to the room, Ash running over to the bed just as Alessandra was waking up.

She picked her up and held her close, "Shhh, Mama has you." she said smiling sweetly and then turning to Christy, "thank you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:17 am

"I would always pick you. Pick you first, pick you last, pick you in the middle, it doesn't matter. I'll always pick you." After that somber note, he tried to lighten the mood by grinning at her and saying, "Besides, there's no warmth here. It's not like Hogwarts. This is more like a dungeon than a castle. It's not really...fun. It's a government facility, like the Parliament Building or the White House. Makes me feel like I'm being watched."

When Christy opened the door, he nodded at her and went in to see Alessandra. "That's fine with me. As long as you can watch her." He looked at the bed uneasily, remembering many...occurrences. Clearing his throat awkwardly, he said "Well...where are we staying?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:59 am

"You act like I would let anything happen to her." she replied almost glaring at him. "Shes an innocent and I would never let anything happen to her." Christy was slightly offended by this and Ash quickly stepped in to settle it.

"No we are grateful, believe me." she said quickly, "Its just that...well...after what happened, we're really worried that something will happen to her and we want to do everything that we can to make sure she's ok." She smiled down at Alessandra and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Isn't that right Varod?" She looked over at him smiling and telling him with her eyes to be nice since Christy was helping.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:04 am

Damon walked up to the gates of the castle, the guards saw him and opened them to allow him to enter. He nodded to them as he walked up to the front door when one of Christy's house elf opened the door. Damon took off his cloak and handed to the elf, "Where's mistress Christy?" he asked and the house elf pointed up towards her bedroom. Damon climbed the stairs to her room hearing voices he slowed down and then knocked on her door waiting for her to tell him to come in.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top