Seeing is believing - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seeing is believing - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seeing is believing

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing is believing - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing is believing

Post by Silvyr Svan Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 am

His expression lighted further as he listened to the words come out of the young witches mouth. She was right and wrong at the same time. Though in the ways she was right, she was extremely right.

Silvyr spoke on the ways she was wrong first, thinking it best to get them out of the way. "I am a person who likes to check all the possibilities before putting myself in a stupid position. When you live as I have, you learn to trust no one. Something you will learn shortly when you join the real world. There is much more to life then what you have been spoon fed behind those walls. I didn't answer at first because I was asleep. I chose to take a nap due to the fact that I was not expecting you until tomorrow, but it is fine that you came early. Addressing my habit of making my room sound proof. It is something I have done since I was a young student. I don't believe in giving others an opportunity to ever gain an upper hand on me." He stopped speaking for a moment making sure they were on the same page.

He began again after the pause, "You are right however in the fact that I do not have the right to speak to you however I want. I do not believe that I have taken that liberty, so far, but I will apologize anyways. And I'm sorry you have a problem with my culture but that is your choice. Though it seems foolish to hate a country that tends to keep to themselves." He said adding the same amount of fun to his words as she had added. He took another pause to gather his thought but proceeded as if he hadn't missed a beat.

"Now let us begin again on the reason you are here tonight. The bigger plans that I speak of is not something that I am paranoid about at all. We are young free thinking witches and wizards who are tired of seeing the world we live in being torn to pieces due to selfish wizards that are looking for power. We are not looking for power what so ever. Only that which is needed to begin with. It is the people such as yourself who deserve the power and voice that you have been stripped of by the Prime Minister. All that we ask is that you work for us towards a common goal that the world has been striving for since the beginning of time. A united world that will work together to stop such leaders from gaining power to begin with. Do you have the courage to stand for what you believe in?" He finished speaking.

He stopped, making sure Miseria had a chance to speak. He enjoyed her spirit and admired her charisma. Speaking up for herself and her feelings was the actions of someone he was looking for.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 am

According to Silvyr's face, Miseria understood that she got to the right spot with her guess. When she wanted to ask what exactly she got right, he already started explaining.
People were always so stuffed up in her opinion. When you live as I live – good lord, Mis got once shot by multiple bullets in her back and she got scars to prove her story. In fact, she got even her whole family to prove the background; she was almost killed; one death eater stabbed her; she fought werewolves while being in a form of one and she lost her parents three years ago. They were murdered by those powerhungry devils.
And was she hiding somewhere? No. Miseria always went up and walked straigth ahead with her head high. Because she didn't care. She was always ready.

“As I said at the beginning: I can return later. If you want to sleep, then I can leave and come back after few hours,“ she suggested after he finished. She'd get herself a room or something. Miseria had always her money with her, just in case; not that she traveled a lot. And of course she was quite amused by the truth that he'd just spoken. And why did he ever start to silence the walls so that no one could hear him? She imagined young Silvyr, in the first year, trying to hide something from the teachers; but what could he possibly know so important at that age? Miseria was playing around when she was eleven, not hiding from the adults.

“I don't hate your culture!“ She looked at Silvyr with big eyes. She was no racist, if that's what he thought she was. “I wasn't just sure where you're from. I suspected Scandinavia's lands, but then again I was thinking that you might be from USA or France or Germany,“ she explained to him. God, she herself was actually from Transilvanya and it was a miracle that she was allowed to study at Hogwarts!

She smiled softly at him when he started introducing her his plan. At the beginning she was kind of suspecting riot. The way to force those on the higher places down. But then she realized that he'd probably use some softer methods. And of course, for such actions, he needed someone young. And in this case – Hogwarts students who wanted something more than just school life while being terrorized by the death eaters. Miseria wasn't afraid of them; they even amused her. Yes, she had probably the strangest view on the things ever and she was well aware of it, but there was no way to change her mind now.

“I have the courage,“ she admitted. Courage was something she had always with her. “However I do want to know How do you think this all would work? Alright, let's say that your... organisation will become hm... let's say for example Powerful? And we can stop 'Those leaders' from gaining powers, don't you think that those who joined you won't be hungry for something more? For more power?“ She wasn't speaking about herselt. Miseria cared less about the power and what came after it. But she was concerned about the others. What would they do if they'd gain everything they wanted? She fixed her curious eyes at Silvyr, hoping that he'd explain her everything.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Silvyr understood the concerns the girl had. Fact of the matter was that they were the same concerns that had been nagging at him for some time now.

He addressed her with the same answer he had been repeating to himself over and over again. "By the time we are able to help take over the Ministry, and stop the Death Eaters, the power will be spread out among enough people. No one will be able to rise to power if everyone are equals. But I'm not going to say anything more on the subject. I'm sorry for being vague but for now that is all I can say. You are young and will have lots of time to think, and talk..... Therefore I will make it easy for you to think this over on your own. If you do wish to join before you graduate, then send me an Owl. It will know where to find me for I have no plans of disappearing in the near future. I will then find a way to contact you promptly. If not, then please give me this opportunity to express how much I enjoyed our conversation. Though this will be our first and only conversation ever if your decision is no." He finished speaking slowly.

His ideas towards the future were more complicated than what he was sharing but it was the truth behind their ideas. He wanted nothing more than to live in a world that was dedicated to living for one another. It was a stretch but he believed in the people who were working together at the moment. At least he believed in their abilities to over throw the Ministry. That was a start.

He continued to stare at Miseria. Trying to judge her feelings towards his words.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Miseria closed her eyes and then she shook her head. Did he not know how people act when power's at their reach? She sighed quietly when he decided that they won't talk on this subject anymore; he promised her that all of them will be equal. Well, but what if there actually will be members who want something more than just bringing the ruthless leaders down? Miseria imagined that the Death Eater group was formed this way. They got annoyed from being all equal and all of them wanted something new. Miseria wanted something new in this case, too, but she did not want a new war because something told her that even if everything will be as perfect as Silvyr imagined it would be, there Will be fights.

When he finished, Miseria did not open her eyes yet. She imagined it all in her head, thought about it deeply enough to almost make up her mind. She didn't want make stupid decisions neither did she want to do something that she'd regret later. He probably knew her answer. For someone smart, brave, careful and loyal she was extremely curious

Finally she took a deep breathe, just to express how tired she actually was; she was hiding quite good her feelings towards the plan. "I'm just curious now," she blinked her eyes few times just to get used to the light that was in the room. Although there wasn't much of it, it was still painful to look around. "You mentioned that my powers interested someone... Who?- If that's not a secret." She returned to their previous topic. She already hated the knowing that she'd been watched by someone, and the fact that she hadn't noticed it was even more disturbing.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:13 am

Silvyr waited in the seconds of silence as Miseria seemed to be resting her eyes. He couldn't help but think how young this girl seemed to be acting. He chose to hold his tongue before she broke the silence once again. He listened hoping to hear a reasonable question.

He stood and motioned to Leah who jumped off of the bed, instantly walking towards the door. Silvyr remained standing in front of the girl now. "Me, Miseria, you interested me. I'm looking to make a change in this world. I want the wizarding world to become united and strong. Something that no one has ever truly tried before. If you had the opportunity to make this world a better place, would you? That's all I'm trying to do. When the time comes, I'll cross the bridges you have brought up. But for now I am looking for people who are willing to work towards making a difference in the right ways for our world. When everything is said and done I want the people to have a voice again. No tyrants who are allowed to use fear against us." He used this last chance to tell her everything he knew. He had to have her full attention when he told her and he knew he had it when he had stood letting her know it was time to leave.

He extended his hand to her with a soft smile on his face. He spoke one last time, "I will be waiting for your owl. No matter how long it takes Miseria. I just told you everything I know." His eyes showing his true warm feelings towards her.

He extended his other hand towards the door where Leah was now sitting and moved slowly allowing her to follow him. Still holding her hand in his.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Him? Miseria raised her eyebrows when he confessed that it was actually he who saw something in her. She sighed. Indeed. Silvyrs ideas were good, there weren't many people who were brave enough to take some actions in order to make some epic changes in the world, and in this case, Miseria even respected the man. But she was still worried and he probably knew why. There will be no peace in this world until all of the living beings have been destroyed. Especially humans; a race that was smart enough to make world comfortable enough to live on it, and some of the "chosen" ones made even some thrilling discoveries, but even though they declared peace everywhere, they still wanted war. It was in their blood.

She looked at his hand for a long moment before taking it and standing up with Silvyrs help. "Good," she said quietly; her eyes were blurry and distant now, and her thoughts wandered far-far away. Then she looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Well then, I'll take my leave now. Hope to see you some other time as well."
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top