Seeing is Believing
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seeing is Believing Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seeing is Believing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing is Believing Empty Seeing is Believing

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:54 am

The girl was lucky she'd got out of detention, though this wasn't much less of a punishment. Aurora had been skittish in Caelani's classes, and she could only assume the little Gryffindor was afraid of her.

It was irritating, but Caelani knew she didn't come across as the kindest person in the world. That was why Tiffanie was here. Normally, she wouldn't force her sister into service like this, especially since Tiffanie was technically not her student and therefore technically not her responsibility, even if she was her sister.

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Seeing is Believing Empty Re: Seeing is Believing

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:41 am

"Hey, Tif," Caelani returned to the room in time to see her sister looking at the massive tome she'd chosen to help her decide whether Aurora was for real, or just faking.

She was holding a cup of hot chocolate, while two others floated beside her; one for Tifanie and the other for Aurora, when she turned up.

"I see you noticed my reading material. We might have to look some things up in that later, but right now, I just want to reassure the girl that I'm not mad at her. Her name's Aurora, by the way. I found her practicing duelling with one of her classmates in the Forbidden Forest, believe it or not. I mean, there's an entire arena out there..."

Calli let her words trail off. If she started up, she'd just keep ranting and then she'd never convince Aurora she was a sympathetic, caring person who the girl should trust to make all her life-changing decisions for her.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:41 am

Aurora didnt know what she was doing. She felt really suspicious about this teacher. For all she knew the teacher would want to use her. This teacher was a death eater for heavens sake! what else could a death eater want with a girl if she wasnt going to use her? That was one of the things that was on Aurora's mind.

when she got up to wherever she was supposed to be, She noticed some other person there. By her guess, she was a foreign kid which meant a 17 year old and Aurora didnt care much about her. "Why am i here?" aurora asked herself out loud.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:50 pm

When the strange 17 year old was touching her and everything aurora didnt like it. The only persons allowed to hug her was her family members and of course hugo. " Leave me alone!" Aurora exclaimed as she pushed the girl away from her. She didnt like the girl one bjit. It made Aurora feel even more suspicious. Then the girl said her sister thought she was a seer. "So? What if i am a seer? It doesnt change a thing. I cant control it like seers so it wouldnt matter." She said to the girl. "I mean so what if i can sometimes hear thoughts and have random flashbacks and visions.. They are all just junk to me i dont even need them."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top