R.I.P. Nikki
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

R.I.P. Nikki Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

R.I.P. Nikki

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

R.I.P. Nikki Empty R.I.P. Nikki

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:58 am

Hello everyone.

As some of you may, or may not have known one of our members, Nikki Lestrange (also known as Nikki Granger, and IRL Nikki Tongue) passed away recently.

It is a loss that has come as a complete shock to many of us, and it is a loss that will hurt and sadden all of us, particularly those who knew Nikki for the wonderful person she was.

Those of us that were lucky enough to know Nikki as a friend knew her to be a strong, determined young girl who was always willing to give a hand, and a girl who could make friends with almost anyone, a trait which is proving to be more and more valuable in our growing social age.

She suffered from disabilities all her life, but was strong enough to fight them. Unfortunately, without any warning she lost that fight very suddenly in her sleep on the night of Friday the 16th of December, 2011, shocking her friends and family.

Whilst many of you may not have known her for long, or have ever spoken to her outside of PA, I don't think any of us can deny that she was a very enthusiastic and very charismatic member, and she will be sorely missed by all.

The world is a little less bright from its loss Nikki, as are the hearts of all the people you touched in your, unfairly, short life. You will be missed, and we here at Potter's Army were touched to have known you, and to have considered you a member of this site, as well as a friend of this site.

Our deepest sympathies go out to your mother and family during this incredibly hard time.

Rest in peace Nikki, rest in peace.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
22/11/1994
17/12/2011
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Nikki Empty Re: R.I.P. Nikki

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 am

R.I.P. Nikki we ALL love you and we will ALL miss you!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:03 am

Love and peace and prayers to all of Nikki and all her PA and RL friends.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22551
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:06 am

Aww, R.I.P Nikki. Everyone will miss her so much! -cries hysterically-
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 am

I'm really sorry to hear this. Her family will be in my prayers. Rest well Nikki.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 am

R.I.P Nikki you will be missed by all of us for you were a great rper and a great friend!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 pm

What? =looks stunned= Nikki died? Sad be in peace and may the god recieve you in his arms Sad
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Rest in Piece, Nikki... You will be sorely missed here....
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:52 pm

I am shocked. Though I never spoke to her outside this forum, and I've never had a chance to rp with her, I still feel touched by her death as she was the member of our PA family.
Rest in peace.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum Smith Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 am

Rest in peace Nikki. I wish you best on the journey to heaven. You're in a better place now.
Callum Smith
Callum Smith

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top