Excitement - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Excitement - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Excitement

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Excitement - Page 2 Empty Re: Excitement

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Naomi suddenly became scared of getting on the Hogwarts Express. She turned stiffly to Sophia, and huggled her quickly. "Bye Sophia." she whispered, her voice shaking a little from her fright. Hitame saw this and she put her arm around Naomi. "It's going to be alright Naomi. I'll be there with you." she tried to comfort her sister. Naomi nodded and began to walk to the train. "Naomi try to find John. I said we would all sit together." she called to her. Naomi shouted something back that Hitame couldn't hear and she disappeared into the train.

Hitame turned to Sophia, and put on a sad smile. "Well, bye Soph." she sighed and hugged Sophia tightly. "I'll miss you Soph." she said. "And I'll be sure to write alot. So expect alot of letters from both me and Naomi." she added as she let go of Sophia. She rummaged around in her pocket and took out a folded piece of paper, that was supposed to be her Hogsmeade permission slip. She looked at it quickly. "Yup, you did Soph." she said, folding the paper again and stuffed it in her pocket. She walked up to the train and as she entered it, she looked back at Sophia, "Bye Soph!" she called, waving her hand and she disappeared inside the train.

She walked down the corridor until she found the compartment where Naomi and John were. "Sorry I took so long. I was saying bye to Sophia." she said softly as she took a seat next to Naomi, holding Katniss tightly in her arms.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Sammy ran onto the platform of 9 and 3/4 just in time to hear that the train was leaving. Sammy was being late because her kids didn't want her to leave, but once she was finally out the door she couldn't wait to get back to her kids. Sammy ran to the nearest door that lead onto the train and saw Sophia. Sammy really didn't have a lot of time to talk to her so she just waved. "Hey Soph. Bye Soph." Sammy said quickly jumping on the train and heading for a compartment. Being almost the last person onto the train Sammy knew that all the compartments would be filled so she decided to find one that had someone she knew in it. Luckily she ran across Hitame and Naomi as she did. "Hey HItame and Naomi. May I join you in this compartment?" Sammy asked them only just now remembering about her owl in it's cage that she had in her hands. It hooted then flapped it's wings then calmed down again. Along with Hitame and Naomi, Sammy saw a little boy that she had never seen before. "Oh Hello little boy." Sammy said waving at him since she couldn't get into the compartment to shake his hand properly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Ugh, just put me down already! Katniss growled at Hitame. The little kitten suddenly started to try and shake herself out of her owner's grip. Hitame looked down at Katniss and sighed, "I'm sorry Katniss. You know I'm just nervous." she told the kitten and set her down on the seat next to her. I know, but still don't kill me because your nervous Katniss stated, licking her paws. She curled up next to Peeta and began to purr. "You know your going to end up with Peeta right? You're going to have his kittens." Hitame said to Katniss, her voice sounding a little devious. Wait, what?! Katniss said, her eyes widening. "You heard me." was all Hitame could say before she was interupted by someone.

Hitame's head wiped to the side defensively to see who it was. When she saw who it was she relaxed and a wide smile formed on her mouth. "Sammy!" she exclaimed and she jumped out of her seat to give her friend a hug. "How have you been?" Hitame asked happily, before gesturing to Samantha's owl, asking if she could take it, to out it down further into the compartment. "Sure you can sit with us." Hitame smiled, and Naomi nodded. Katniss had gotten up and was now standing on the seat in a defensive position, not recognizing who had just come in. She let out a fierce hiss that Hitame had never heard from her before, and Hitame glanced over at the kitten. "It's okay Katniss. She's a friend." she told her softly. Okay... but she better not try anything. Katniss growled again. "Whatever." Hitame rolled her eyes, and sat back down next to Naomi.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Sammy smiled as Hitame hugged her then took her owl to be put up. "Thanks Hitame." Sammy said to her watching her talk to the cat. Sammy then waved at Naomi and sat down across from the hissing cat. Sammy couldn't remember the last time she saw Hitame talking to an animal. "Hitame when did you start talking to animals?" Sammy asked her, thinking about the last time that she had been outside long enough to have even seen an animal. Sammy had to admit she had been inside with her kids for the last few months, playing, and having fun before she had to go back to school. Sammy was lucky to have her father do this last one thing for her. This year was her last and then she would be able to take care of her own kids more often. But she was still uncertain what job she would get once out of school. Sammy just didn't know what she wanted to do. Sammy then turned her head to look out the window and watch the train move out of the station.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Hitame smiled and let out a small laugh. "No problem Sammy." she said softly, putting Samantha's owl on one of the shelves beside the trunks. Naomi was preoccupied with Peeta to notice Samantha wave at her, so Hitame nudged her arm. Naomi looked up quickly and already knew that she was supposed to wave back, so that was what she did. After Naomi looked back down at Peeta, who was now sleeping in his owner's lap. "Peeta is much more laid back that Katniss, isn't he?" Hitame said softly, looking at Katniss, who was still eyeing Sammy suspiciously. "Katniss enough. I already told you she's a friend." Hitame told the kitten. She's also the one who hurt your brother, is she not? Katniss asked, wiping her head in Sammy's direction impressively. "Yeah, but..." Hitame started before Katniss interupted her. But nothing. How can you trust her after she hurt your own brother? Katniss asked calmly, but fiercely. Hitame looked away from Katniss, and said, "You're a smart kitten Katniss. But I'm not discussing that with you here."

Hitame looked at Sammy and thought about her question for a moment. "Uhh... I've always been able to talk to them. But not like now. Before I only heard whispers and I thought I was going crazy, but their voices gradually got stronger." she said, shrugging. "It's pretty cool to talk to them. Unless you have an animal with an attitude, like Katniss here." she said pointing at Katniss, who snapped at Hitame. I do not have an attitude! Katniss hissed at Hitame. "Of course you do! You're like me, and I know I have an attitude. That's why you were given to me and Peeta was given to Naomi. Because they are both laid back." Hitame said. Some day that's going to lead them to their demise. Katniss said, hoping to hurt Hitame's feelings. "It will not!." Hitame raised her voice, and caused Katniss to flinch. Whatever. was all the kitten said, and she curled up next to Peeta again.

"The nerve of that cat." Hitame huffed angrily.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Sammy watched Hitame and the kitten go back and forth with, what Sammy could only think of as, their conversation. Of course Sammy couldn't understand the kitten, so to her it was Hitame talking and the kitten mewing. Then Hitame starting talking to her again and she paid attention to Hitame. "Oh really, wow. That seems like a good gift to have. I wish I knew what my owl thought of me and my kids?" Sammy asked not really expecting an answer. Sammy quickly looked at the window and saw trees now passing the train. The train was moving fast now, so Sammy leaned back into the chair. Hitame and the kitten where hissing at each other now, which Sammy could only think meant that they where arguing about something. "Are you and the kitten arguing? I hope it's not about me. I can find another compartment if you like." Sammy said wondering if she did leave, who she would sit with. She didn't have many friends and she didn't see her boyfriend get on the train.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 pm

John smiled to the new person and shaking her hand but then sat quiet listening to the two ladies as he looked out the window he just wanted this ride to be over he sighed and fed Reedwing a treat for sitting so quiet while the train pulled out of the station taking out a sweet he popped it into his mouth and sighed s he watched the country side flash past soon he found himself waiting to just sleep having been up late unable to sleep the previous night. with a soft sigh he lent his head on the cool glass of the window at hearing Hit speaking he looked over. He was glad they were with him in his fathers compartment but he felt invisible as they talked.

Reaching into his back pack he took out a book and opened it deciding sleep could wait till the right time. He turned the first page and red each line of the Potions and how to make it , this particular section was on belladonna he knew the essence of this poisonous plant was part of his standard potion-making kit which he knew he would be using when he got there. He couldn't help but look over the top of his book at the two women wondering if he was wrapped in and invisibility cloak, part of him was glad but part of him wished they'd talk to him and take his mind off the trip to the school.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Hitame shrugged and looked down at Katniss and Peeta. "Ehh... I guess it's good to some point." she said softly, now looking away from the kittens. After Katniss curled up against Peeta Hitame felt a little more calm that the converstaion was over. Now she looked over at Sammy and shook her head. "No, you don't have to go, Sammy. The fight had nothing to do with you." she lied and smiled at Sammy. Hitame looked down at her kittne for a moment and she sighed. She would do us all a favor by leaving Katniss said, looking at Hitame with one eye open. She shot a look at the kitten and Katniss closed her eye again, pretending to sleep.

Hitame looked at the side of the compartment, and noticed John. She had completely forgotten about him! All because of Katniss and her little attitude problem. She got up and crossed the compartment, and sat down next to the younger boy. She smiled at him and sighed. "Why are you so quiet?" she asked him sweetly. She looked away from him for a moment and looked at Naomi, who had fallen asleep next to the kittens. She sighed and looked away from her sister, and looked back at John. She grinned at him, and quickly became bored of just sitting there doing nothing but wait for his reply, so she began to poke him playfully, which was completely out of Hitame's character.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top