Excitement
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Excitement Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Excitement

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Excitement Empty Excitement

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 pm

"Wakey-wakey!" Hitame heard and she groaned, struggling to open her eyes. She sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes, before blinking a couple of times to get her vision back to normal. "What is it?" she asked her little sister. "We gotta go! Or we'll miss the Hogwarts Express!" Naomi said seriously and happily at the same time. At the words Hogwarts Express, Hitame jumped out of bed. "I almost forgot about that!" she said happily. "Finally we get to go back to Hogwarts!" she exclamied. They both changed quickly into clean clothes and ran down from their room into the living room. Hitame wore a blood red shirt and black pants with black converse. Naomi wore a light red shirt with black pants and red and black nikes.

They had their trunks down their with them waiting to leave the house to go to King Cross station. They ate their food quickly and sat in the living room, playing with their little kittens. Hitame's was named Katniss, and was a female gold-ish red and white short haired kitten. Naomi's was named Peeta, and was a male, black and white long haired kitten. Hitame was making her's play with a little piece of yarn, while Naomi stroked her now sleeping kitty.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Excitement Empty Re: Excitement

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Sophia was up bright and early for she knew it was the day Hitame and Naomi returned back to Hogwarts for the term. As they ate there breakfast quickly Sophia went through the list of everything the needed the night before making sure they had everything. As she seen them waiting on the couch she gave them a soft warm smile. "You two ready to go back to Hogwarts?"Sophia asked them softly. Sophia was always ready to go back to Hogwarts when she went therem but now that she doesn't she does miss the school. Sophia was wearing a black shirt with a black vest with gold desins on it with light heans that had some holes at the knee and some black boots. She was always wearing a gray hat with a black bow and her hair was down and curly like she liked it.

"Ok lets go."said Sophia softly as she walked outside and flicked her wand at her trunk as she made it bigger to fit Hitame and Naomi trunk in it. As she gotten into her mustang she lowered the top down on it waiting fot them to get in so they could go. Sophia didn't want them to be running late if she could help it she was always a person to be on time. "Ok... so do you two have everything? I know I helped you two check last night but there's no harm in double checking."said Sophia softly.

Sophia's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Hitame looked up from where she was playing with Katniss, and Naomi put Peeta down and looked at Sophia. "Yeah!" the two of them exclaimed happily. Naomi even jumped a little. "I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts!" Naomi added happily. Hitame nodded and smiled. "I like your outfit Soph." she said softly and smiled. Katnis began to mew softly as if agreeing with Hitame. Peeta had now woken up and was walking toward Sphia, as if wanting her to pick him up. Katniss jumped off the coach and ran towards Sophia with Peeta. "I think they both really like you Soph!" Hitame laughed.

"Okay." Hitame said softly standing up and heading toward the door. Naomi followed close behind Hitame and the two kittens were following Sophia. Hitame hoped they wouldn't be late to get there, and she got into Sophia's mustang quickly after Naomi got in. "Um... yeah I think we have everything we need." Hitame answered happily. Naomi nodded and looked at the two kittens who were now sleeping curled up against each other. "Okay, I think we're good to go!" Hitame said.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 pm

John Stood at the train station his dad had dropped him off then gone to get a magazine even though he'd told him he didn't want one. Now he sighed and stood leaning on his trolley with his trunk and cage with his owl in, it squawked and flapped its wings making John sigh " I know you don't like it in there but its only till we get to the school you know that from last year " he said softly to the tawny owl that looked at him annoyed at being locked away. He watched the others pass him by and sighed again he wanted to stay with his father but things had become difficult with his new wife and john was glad not to be but going back to school and not in the middle of it since his mother passed he knew his father could not settle except for one woman cassidy Mitchell he liked her and was some what miffed at his father for letting her go.

He moved the trolly and headed to platform 6 and three quarters. His eyes fell on the express and he sighed he had liked the deep red and gold that had adorned it before it was a dull gray. He was sad to see it changed so drastically like it was but he knew change had happened and wasn't worried he knew he would go threw school ether way. He watched as others stood around on the platform he saw two girls and shied away a little.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am

When they got to King Cross station, Hitame and Naomi practically jumped out of Sophia's car. They grabbed their things, and put each of their things on a different trolley. In their cage, (yes cage not cages, they share one) Katniss and Peeta started mewing. Hitame stopped the trolley and opened the cage. "Here Naomi, Peeta wants you to carry him." she told her little sister. Naomi nodded, and took Peeta. Naomi didn't question anything her sister said animals wanted her to do. After all Hitame could understand them, even speak to them. "Peeta wants you to rub his stomache." Hitame said quickly as Peeta began to mew again from Naomi's arms. She began to push both the trollies while Naomi tended to Peeta's needs. She had almost forgotten about Sophia being with them, and she was just about to say something to her when she saw something she thought was unusual, unless you were an orphan like she and Naomi were. She saw a boy alone with his pet.

"Naomi stay here with Peeta and Soph. I'll be right back." she told her little sister. Before Naomi could say anything she ran off in the direction of the boy. She caught a glimpse of the Hogwarts Express as she ran past it, and for a moment she stopped dead in her tracks. "What happened to the train?" she asked to no one in general. Then she looked at the one of the posters on the wall and she read through the rules quickly. "No muggle items?" she said softly, and she took out her pendant. It was a muggle item, and she sure as hell was not letting it stay behind or be destroyed. She thought that when she got to Hogwarts she would place some sort of charm or something on both her and Naomi's pendants, so they would be able to keep them.

She shook her head and began to walk again. When she reached the boy she gave him a bright, warm smile. "Hello. My name is Hitame Hgurashi." she said right off the bat. "Why are you here alone?" she asked him softly.

(Sorry if I godmoded anything Soph. I just couldn't wait anymore.)
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:56 am

Before Sophia could say anything she seen Hitame run after a boy who seemed very alone. "Well... looks like HIt is making a new friend."said Sophia smiling as she watched her. Sophia was very protected of Hitame and Naomi for she didn't want anything to happen to them. Sophia did have to admit they did have some fun with the orphanage people which was a day Sophia didn't forget. "Oh Naomi you might want to give Peeta something to eat he asked me to ask you for some seeing how Hit is taliking."said Sophia as she seen Naomi nod. Naomi nevered argued with her and Hitame when it came to pets for her and HItame understood and spoke to them.

"Come on Naomi, lets get your trunk packed into the train I'm sure Hit will be here soon enough I promise."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew Naomi didn't go anywhere without Hitame but Sophia was trying to get that out of her but it was quite hard. Sophia remembered when Nikki her sister was like that, which in some way she still is which made Sophia chuckle.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 pm

John was looking still at the drab train when a girl older than he walked over to him he stood for a moment looking at her " ow sorry John Walker and yeah my dad left he got called away some business to do with work no dough" he said as he fed the owl an owl treat from his pocket. " This is Reedwing my owl " he said and looked at her " nice to meet you Miss Hgurashi" he said becoming some what nervous. " do you know what happened to the train it looks... dull and boring" he said hoping she would walk with him as he pushed his cart down the crowded platform to the luggage compartment. Where after making sure his trunk was on board he grabbed Reedwing in his cage and hesitated in climbing aboard the noisy train. " Miss Hgurashi would you let me sit with you? This is only my second year at Hogwarts and it still makes me nervous traveling there and back " he asked looking at her hoping she would he saw another girl looking in their direction and he sighed " I understand if you can't , seems your friends are waiting " he looked at her clutching the cage handle as he was bumped by an older boy as he pushed past to get aboard.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 pm

As the boy introduced himself, Hitame heard a mew, and looked down. "Oh Katniss! I thought you stayed with Naomi and Peeta!" she exclaimed, leaning down to pick up her little kitten. "Nice to meet you to Mr. Walker." she smiled at him. "This is my kitten, Katniss." she said holding Katniss up so he could see her clearly. "I know weird name, right? Well I named her after a plant that I really like. It looks more like a weed, but the smell it gives off it so nice." she said, remembering every detail she could about the plant. She looked at the trian again and sighed. "It's some new rule Grindelwald put up." she growled. "I hate the new paint job, it looked better the way it was before." she sighed. Hitame began to walk with him to the train when he started to push his trolley toward it, holding Katniss tightly to her chest. "Ow, let me go, you're hurting me. Katniss said to Hitame, but it sounded like a pained mewing if anyone else heard her. "Oh sorry Katniss." Hitame said loosening her grip.

Naomi fed Peeta some of him favorite food, and looked in the direction of where Hitame and the boy were walking. She turned back to Sophia. "Okay, Soph. Let's go." she said starting to push the trolley. She didn't take her eyes off of Hitame though. Naomi wanted to just run over to Hitame, but she knew that her sister wouldn't always be with her so she had to learn to do things on her own.

Hitame laughed. "Oh, don't call me Miss. Higurashi, that sounds too formal." Hitame said. "Call me Hitame, or Hit." she said softly. "Oh that's my little sister. I'm sure she won't mind having company." she said. "You can sit with us." she added smiling at him. Hitame looked over at Naomi and Sophia, and saw that they were going toward the train to get Naomi's trunk on the train. She smiled and turned to John. "I guess we can board the train now, my sister should be joining us soon anyways." she said.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:24 pm

As she seen Naomi look at Hitame and a boy talking she looked at Naomi and frowned but she didn't notice for she was looking at Hitame. "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be joining us soon enough."said Sophia giving Naomi a soft warm smile. As she seen Hitame and the boy walking back over towards them she gave Hitame a soft warm smile. "Welcome back Hit, who's your friend?"Sophia asked her softly as she nodded at the boy who was beside her. Sophia didn't want to embarrassed them for sje knew when she went to Hogwarts she hated her parents embarrassing her.

"Ok... I think I'll let you two go from here, if you want to write you know my address."said Sophia softly to them. "I'll be around Hogsmeade when ever I'm not busy at St. Mungo's as well so if you ever need me I'll be there."said Sophia. Sophia wanted to let them know she was there for them when ever they needed her or if they ever needed someone to talk to. They were like little sisters to her and she took care of them just like she does her real sister Nikki. "Yall have fun at Hogwarts, I'll see you two whenever."said Sophia softly as she hugged them. "Oh Hit did I sign your premission form to go to Hogsmeade?"Sophia asked her softly not remembering if she did or not.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:57 pm

John looked at Hit and smiled he saw the other woman and held onto Reedwing's cage as she asked who he was " John walker " he said softly and looked at Hit he saw she knew the woman and relaxed a little. " wow, you gt to go to Hogsmead?" he asked some what surprised " my dad would shout at me if he caught me there, he's an Aurora " he said proudly to them both " though I think he must have got lost or been called away" he added now walking up to the door of the train just as the conductor walked down it towards the back end.

John looked back on to the platform and sighed it was then a package floated to him and he smiled as it had his fathers writing on neatly wrapped in brown paper he hoped it contained some food for the trip and sweets he had been promised earlier that day. Taking it he held it under his arm " its from my dad, he promised he would get me some sweets and stuff" he said and moved on board. Finding the compartment he was assigned he sat down. Placing Reedwing next to him, he took out a seed and fed the bird. The package lay next to him on the seat as he hoped Hit would find him as several other people had already bumped against the glass of the compartment making him jump.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top