A bit of excitement
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A bit of excitement Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A bit of excitement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bit of excitement Empty A bit of excitement

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:26 am

Small echoing footsteps seemed to be the only life of the ground floor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Everyone was either already outside or in their respective common rooms. However a particularly happy fifteen year old known as Jayden Nathaniel Volkov wanted to be in neither of those places. Even the CoMC paddock had some visitors, which was kind of weird. The boy assumed that everyone really liked the new Professor and that was why they wee there. Too bad for him, because now he couldn't be there with the animals he loved to take care of.

Instead, Jayden made his way to the Divination classroom which he knew would be empty, after all who else would want to be in the school when it was so beautiful out? Jayden shook his head and chuckled at is thinking. He approached the door of the classroom and, after a quick look around, he entered the classroom silently. Before he closed the door, his kitten, Athena, trotted in quickly after her master. He smiled down at her and looked at his shoulder where a particularly lazy snake rested, staring up at him.

"Ritual, why are you so lazy?" he asked the snake. Athena stared up at him and flicked her tail to the side. "I am not lazy. I just chose not to be left behind. You humans have a quick pace you realize that don't you. As cats do as well. Besides I don't trust that feline for one moment. Shell eat me in a second if she could." Ritual answered him. "Oh please Ritual. As if I would eat something as hideous as you." Athena countered. Jayden watched his pets quarrel and he laughed. "Knock it off you two. You know you love each other, just like Artemisa and I do." he said. Ritual and Athena had a relationship much like he and his sister did, though they would never admit it.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top