Bad Form. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bad Form. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bad Form.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad Form. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Form.

Post by Melissa Finnigan Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

The idea that Felix had been ignorant of his ‘followers’ was completely baffling to Millie who cocked her head to the side and looked at him as if he were a Hydra bounding across the Quidditch pitch in an attempt to catch the snitch before either team’s Seeker. He was mad if he genuinely thought that the girls that flocked to him no matter where he was were there because they coincidentally shared a common interest with him. Millie wouldn’t have put it as bluntly then as she would now and neither would she have voiced it when she’d been eleven. However, she was known for being outspoken now and a few Slytherins had gained themselves a fair share of black eyes in their time with Millie. She was hardly known for her self-restraint and she was sure that that had to do with Felix in some way or another. She also knew how to push buttons and had she been a smarter girl then perhaps she wouldn’t have chosen to push Felix’s.

“Oh please,” She scoffed, turning off the hobs. “They wanted to shag you, Felix. Are you completely blind? Mid-way through the year one of them flashed you! How in the hell could you have missed that? She had a bloody fine rack. Can’t remember what her name was now. Scary bird. Y’know, she was about my height now and her boobs were the size of Quaffles. She looked as if she swayed too far forward then she’d fall and just never get up again. That girl? Remember her? She was bloody weird.” Millie shuddered, remembering the day the girl’s boobs were on show for the entire world. Then again, Millie had done worse in her few short years at Hogwarts; streaking across the grounds before going skinny dipping in the Black Lake probably being the best adventure yet; those detentions had been well worth that experience.

Millie raised an eyebrow at her friend and gave a heavy sigh as he went through the second routine - another reminder that he could murder her if he so wished and another round of questions. She was so bored of doing this every single time they met. She was half considering writing her name on his forehead so he wouldn’t forget who she was. “Yes you’re predictable. You always were to me! I spent an entire year observing you, Felix Barker so I know what you’re like - even if you are an insufferable arse who insists on forgetting who I am!” Millie scowled. Her face softened again and she stared into his eyes, searching for even just a flicker of recognition. “Do you really not remember me?” she asked quietly. When she realised that the answer was not going to change in a second, she gave a heavy sigh and sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. She nibbled on the skin, wondering what she could do to prove to him that they were friends.

“Emma Spencer was my buddy of sorts in my first year. She...she took me to the library one day after breakfast and I was bustling around in there when I realised she was gone. So, being the inquisitive little thing I was, I went searching for her. I, uh, sort of walked in on you two...uh...snogging,” Millie’s cheeks flushed bright pink and she suddenly found her shoes really rather interesting. “She introduced me to you sort of...after.” She smiled a little and looked up. “I guess I sort of did fancy you at the time. Not anymore, incidentally. I guess I just wanted to see my friend. Is that too much to ask?” She frowned a little as he mentioned the Aurors. Millie shook her head. “Felix, the Aurors aren’t coming.” She tugged at her dungarees and flushed again before looking up at him. “It’s just me. Friends don't rat each other out to Aurors."
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Bad Form. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Form.

Post by Felix Barker Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:11 pm

"Shag me?" Felix said, his eyebrows in his hairline, a smirk on his lips. "Flashed me?! I missed that? Wow.." he laughed lightly and put his hands behind his head, kicking up his feet so that they were propped up on a chair beside him, leaning back in his chair, and staring at Millie. He listened to the description of the girl who had flashed him and couldn't help but grin. "Seriously... I never even noticed.... I guess I do remember hearing rumors about it.. even felt a little sorry for the one it had been aimed at.... heard she got quite a few detentions.. I didn't even realize it was aimed at me." He said rubbing his jaw in wonder, a smirk planted on his face.

His eyes carefully rose to hers when she spoke of observing him for a year.. this little kid... had been a 1st year, and him being a 7th year... he hadn't even glanced in her direction. Let alone remember them ever meeting each other. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrows again when she called him an arse, but... she had balls, that was for sure. She certainly had balls. He frowned and shook his head at her question. "To be honest, I really don't... seventh year and after was a turmoil for me... I went from being a Death Eater, to getting blamed for something I hadn't done... to being thrown into Azkaban, getting out, finding a job, kidnapping a girl, going on the run... and it just.. escalated from there... I don't even.. I can't believe I even had time to look at a little girl like you enough for you to know things about me..." He said shaking his head and staring at her.

When she spoke of how she had met him, he couldn't help but laugh outright. "Oh! I remember Emma Spencer!" He laughed, shaking his head. "She was one lucky B**** to think she could have Felix Barker.. specially if what you say, about everyone wanting to shag me, is true. I remember snogging her.. yeah...." Felix had to stop and think for a long moment. "I... vaguely remember getting interrupted, and seeing a tiny little midget standing there with big eyes, looking at the grown ups as they made out." He laughed. "You were tiny..." He glanced over to her and shook his head. "I don't remember meeting you though.. but I do remember that.." He said dropping his feet off of the chair and leaning forward. "Still doesn't mean I won't kill you though.. I haven't decided yet.." He said and then jerked his head towards her. "Food?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top