Morning Glory
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morning Glory Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morning Glory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morning Glory Empty Morning Glory

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 pm

The argument had been one that had stuck in Elijah’s head for most of the night; so much so that he’d opened up his balcony doors, forwent the nicotine patches and had a cigarette out on the balcony. He couldn’t deal with Mira’s anger; he didn’t know how to deal with it. His temper had risen with hers but he would have liked to have thought he’d kept it level. The looks he’d gotten from his cousins when he’d stormed out though, told him that he’d done anything but. Elijah had felt guilty afterwards but he defended himself mentally – pointing out to his subconscious that he hadn’t been the one to start the fight; she had. His mind had told him not to be so petty as it took two to tango. She definitely wouldn’t have spent their time together hollering at him. If he’d spent the rest of his day in the bookshop before going home then they could have fallen into bed together like he’d wanted. Instead, Elijah had to fall into bed alone.

His sleep was fitful. At some point during the night, Harry slipped into the room and curled around Elijah. He felt the elder man’s hot breath against his neck but he made no move to say anything to him; he didn’t curl over and kiss Harry gently. He was as angry with Harry as he was with Mira. He had a mind to kick his cousin out for a moment but then he thought better of it. He allowed Harry to stay there simply because the company was what he needed; and he did roll over but he did not kiss him. Instead, Elijah snuggled against his chest and threw an arm over the elder one’s waist.

However, Elijah woke up alone. He rolled over to the song of the birds outside and he tipped his head to the side to see the birds hop across the branches of the tree beside his balcony. Elijah sighed and reached up. He ran his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes for a few moments before turning over and pulling a book off of his bedside table. Elijah fell back against the pillows and opened up the book to the page he’d been on last. Then, from there, he read. He planned on avoiding Mira as much as possible today – especially if she was still angry with him. He’d go down to breakfast soon enough – not yet though, not yet.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Morning Glory Empty Re: Morning Glory

Post by Mira Anderson Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:43 pm

There was nothing left to do but say sorry. Mira knew now more than ever that she loved Elijah will all of her heart. He was the one. Even after their fight last night the warmth she felt when she pictured his face was enough to light a fire of not anger, but happiness within. She wanted to see that face for real again because Mira knew it was the only thing that would heal the guilt that she felt from last night. So here she was, back at the Krum house to visit him. And forgive and forget.

One of his cousins had greeted her at the door and told Mira that Eli was still sleeping in his room. This was as good a time as ever so Mira ventured upstairs to see him. Walking up the staircase she didn't feel like a princess. She was wearing relatively simple clothes, only a white sundress. But she looked more natural and less intimidating from last night, a welcome thing. As she walked through the big house Mira saw many kids duck into doorways giggling. They all knew and thought her coming here was amusing.

Finally she made it to Elijah's room. Reaching a little hand up she knocked twice and without waiting for a response opened the door. There he was, her angel. He was already awake and reading a book. It reminded her of her trip to his dorm right after the obliviation. This was another chance to start over, just like that. "Hey" she called out softly to command his attention. But there was no force in her voice. Only love. Before he could say anything else Mira added "I'm so sorry". And for once she meant it.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Elijah’s attention waned quickly with most things, not just when it concerned females; or males in some cases. Since the Obliviation though, he’d fallen back in love with reading. That was why his room, and his entire wing, was teaming with books once more. Amongst the novels and the textbooks lay his paints, rolled up pieces of canvas and miniatures. Sheets of sketching paper also littered the floor, some drawings half finished and others only needing the last few touches. He’d had more patience since being Obliviated. He was still as irrational and as impulsive but he seemed to think things through just that little bit more. It didn’t make much of a difference but it helped somewhat. That thought and that patience allowed him to lay there for hours on end reading, or wander around bookshops perusing the shelves. He’d fallen in love with the written word again and he couldn’t believe he’d ever put books down.

That morning would have been spent reading if Elijah had his way. He’d finally heave himself out of bed at eleven and pad across the room into the en suite where he’d take a shower and finally get dress. Then, no doubt, he’d wander downstairs in search of something to eat before emerging from the kitchens and electing to sit on the patio where he’d spend the afternoon sketching. Unfortunately though, that wasn’t to be. The peace that surrounded Elijah was broken by the tentative knock on the door. Elijah didn’t even get to open his mouth before the door was opened. The person that came inside wasn’t exactly who he’d wanted to see, either.

Mira knew no boundaries. After screaming at him the night before, did it occur to her that he might not want to see her the next morning? Obviously he did want to see her but he wasn’t done being angry with her just yet. That anger soon disappeared though when the first few words left her lips. “I’m sorry,” She said. She was sorry. Elijah felt his heart leap and he felt the same words on the tip of his tongue. He wouldn’t apologize though – not yet. Elijah’s eyes wandered back to the page and he felt his resole begin to crumble. How could he say no to the meek little look on her face? She sounded genuinely sorry. Elijah sighed and closed his book. He tossed it onto the bedside table and eased himself up into a sitting position.

Elijah bit his lip consciously before pushing the covers back. He slipped out of the bed; his burgundy-coloured satin pyjamas strung low on his hips, and rose before crossing the room to Mira. Elijah crossed his arms over his chest and cleared his throat. He didn’t know what she wanted him to say. Elijah dropped his arms and pursed his lips before turning and heading back into his room, this time going straight in and towards the French doors that opened out onto the balcony.

Stepping out, Elijah let the warm Bulgarian air wash over him. He closed his eyes and smiled to himself before curling his hands around the railing. Elijah re-opened his eyes and looked out into the grounds – out into his kingdom. Pleased with what he saw, Elijah elected to stand, caring very little whether Mira chose to join him or not.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Even though the rational part of her brain had expected this to happen it still stung when Elijah walked away without saying anything. Her heart prickled with guilt over the events of the night before. Even though the words she had spoken had been true, a night of thinking things over had given a harsher light on them. Mira knew she should have held her tongue even if she did have reason to be angry. It was possible that she had over-reacted just a little bit. At least he hadn't slept with the girl.

Never the less Mira followed him to the balcony after a few seconds. It was a beautiful view, but dull in comparison to the man before her. "Eli?" she asked softly, begging to hear his voice. "I-I'm so sorry. I don't know what I can do to fix it." Her eyebrow furrowed and she pursed her lips, hoping the depth of sadness and regret she felt would not be brought to the surface. Mira knew she could never get out the words that needed to be spoken if that were the case. Mira moved closer to Elijah so she stood inches from him. She leaned ageist the balcony in the same fashion he did.

Unrehearsed words tumbled out. "It wasn't my place. It's your daughter and not mine, of course you should see her. I was so stupid." Mira shook her head once and pursed and unpursed her lips. "I-I was scared.. that I was loosing you." Mira never put herself out there, never said what she was feeling. But this was real. If she didn't want to loose the love of her life she had to tell him how much she cared. There had been so many chances of them, so many second chances. Time must be running out.

But she loved him, and that had to count for something.
Mira Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Though a cigarette would have calmed his nerves, Elijah couldn’t bring himself to have one. He didn’t want one. He’d smoked one last night out of defiance to his own decision. He knew it was stupid but it had made him feel in control of something for that one moment. With his anger boiling over and Mira testing him, pushing buttons that ought not been pushed, the smoking was the only thing he’d had control of; in that moment, his death was the thing he had control of and it was something he took advantage of. For one moment, he decided to hasten the inevitable; with every inhalation, he got closer to the grand prize – the afterlife and, more importantly, Alice; and Merlin did he miss her.

Elijah felt Mira’s presence beside him and his head drooped as his resolve continued to crumble, brick by painful, pitiful brick. He wanted to wrap his arms around her, kiss her soundly and prove to her just how sorry he was. He didn’t know how he was going to do it though. She was so sorry for shouting and yet he shared half of the blame. Elijah wanted so desperately to forgive her but the spiteful, hate-ridden part of him wanted to hang onto the negative emotions that were running through him. Those parts of him were dredging up his loathing for Chase and for those bastards that killed Alice; those bastards that created the anguish that wouldn’t die in both him and Mira.

“I love you.” He murmured. He wasn’t ‘in-love’ with her but he adored her all the same. He’d always loved her, ever since they were children. “She’s screwed me over, Mira.” Elijah shook his head. “She wasn’t even going to let me touch her – as if I was going to pollute her with something she couldn’t cure. I hate knowing that that little girl is mine and despite sharing the same genes as her...I’m a million miles away from her life. I hate it. I hate knowing that I ballsed it all up. I f-cked up, Mira. I f-cked up. I took a chance on her and she threw it back in my face. You’re the only constant in my life and I take you for granted. I know you’ll always be here. I expect you to be but I don’t thank you for loving me. I don’t thank you for putting up with all of my shit. I am terrified of one day waking up and finding that you’re not there anymore. I hate the idea of you not being here and yet I string you along at every turn. I know I’m doing it and yet I won’t stop! You stand there and you tell ME that YOU are sorry!? You’re crazy!”

And with that, Elijah turned. He turned her face towards hers and grasped her lips with his own, in a fierce, wanton kiss that had all of his need for her, all of his love, thrown into it.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Thank god Mira thought as his lips connected with hers. It wasn't just the 'just kisses' they had discussed last night, she could feel an almost indescribable depth of emotion in it. The kiss didn't just say I forgive you but also I love you. And for once not only did the kiss say I love you, but also did his words. Rarely the words left the lips of the Bulgarian but they were always more than welcome. Mira knew she loved Elijah. He was her one, her final, her everything. And even though she was only seventeen she was sure of this because it had always only been him. For awhile there had been Rafael, and he had been smart and funny and charming. But he had just been missing... that special something. It was a feeling she only got with Elijah, in moments like this.

So there was no hesitation on Mira's part for returning the kiss. Her hands were suddenly wound into his hair and her body pressed against his. She hadn't lost him. But one thing was still there at the back of her mind that she needed to say. Breaking the kiss Mira looked up into his brown orb eyes. With a sad smile she said -

"And I'm really, really sorry I slept with Valantin." 

Mira knew it had been wrong, but she had wanted revenge on Eli and Val had been more than willing to assist in that department. But he was gone from her affections now. It was only the two of them, and that was how it always would be. Forever started now. With a smile Mira leaned up to meet his lips again. This was the perfect start to what could he the perfect day. How Mira loved this boy. 
Mira Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:23 pm

This was the way it was supposed to be; morning kisses, not a morning filled with animosity and apologies. He didn’t want to repeat what had happened last night but he was bound to upset her again. When Mira broke the kiss, Elijah leaned forward and gently placed a kiss on Mira’s forehead. He rubbed her arms and smiled at her before curling a lock of her white-blonde hair behind her ear as she spoke. When she did, he couldn’t help but smirk. He wasn’t nearly as miffed about her sleeping with Valantin as he wanted to her to imagine he was. In fact, he was more intrigued than anything else. What was so special about Valantin anyway? Maybe it was the deep red hair. Elijah would have to do some investigation later that day. In fact, he’d seen more of Valantin than he cared to recall so it couldn’t be that particular part of him.

“What’s so wonderful about him anyway?” Elijah asked absently, running his hands across her hips. Elijah lowered his lips to Mira’s neck and kissed the pale skin there before dipping his hands underneath the skirt of her dress. “Surely having someone who knows every single inch of you in your bed is better than my little cousin.” Elijah chuckled against her ear and kissed the lobe before moving back down to nibble at her neck. “Mine.” He growled, nipping the skin of her neck with his teeth. “Mine. Mine. Mine.”

Elijah picked Mira up and walked back into the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and took her shoes off before tossing them over his shoulder. Elijah held his hand up and tugged off one of his rings. He held it before Mira and took her left hand into his. He slid the ring onto her fourth finger and watched as it magically adjusted herself to her finger. Elijah leaned over and kissed her softly. “I promise you, Mira.” He murmured, turning her hand over in his. “That I will make you my wife. Okay? No more games. I’m going to make this betrothal work because it is the least you deserve. I have made so many mistakes...I want to start making good memories now. If I could live my life over there is so much I would have changed. I just wish I could have done. I don’t want to look back on regret anymore. I want this to be a new chapter..”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Mira couldn't stop smiling. Happiness like nothing she had ever expiranced radiated throughout her body. Her cheeks glowed a soft pink as he put the ring on her finger. He was hers. This was more official than any betrothal by parents, any tattoo, it was him. A small laugh escaped Mira for the first time in too long. She felt like she was floating. For this reason instead of making an intelligent comment about how she felt the same way or how she had similar plans for their future all that came out was. "I'm yours, forever and always."

Mira lifted the hand with the new ring on to glory at the sight. Elijah still held to the hand so she brought it down to her lips and left a softly brushed kiss there. His warm skin felt so right to be next to hers. It was how things were meant to be between the two of them, and for this moment Mira let herself indulge in the feeling that it would always be  this way. 

No more games. What a glorious, impossible image that was. The very definition of their relationship was games. Right next to cheating, deception, and faking. But in this moment Mira was willing to believe that this type of love was possible between the two of them. They would get married and have a family now, like she had never dared to dream. Athena could eat her heart out. So could Chase for that matter. The boy was hers and no one would take him away.

Having Elijah so close and not having him was killing Mira. But the conversation they were having was good enough to withstand her lust and listen. For all she knew he would never be this open and loving again. More than anything she wanted to return his words with equally clever and thoughtful things but all she could do was smile. 

"I love you" Mira said her face glowing. "And I'll never stop." 
Mira Anderson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum