Duel of a lifetime - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duel of a lifetime - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duel of a lifetime

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duel of a lifetime - Page 3 Empty Re: Duel of a lifetime

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:50 am

Ne'Os realized what was happening he quickly casted protego and blocked her spell as Thaor casted accio he made no move except to clear his throat and said a simple spell "Cruor Atrum" should she try to escape or anyone try to help they wouldn't be able to help them. He sighed as she overreacted to her situation "Jack calm down your a adult in the wizarding world and we are three of the deadliest wizards on the face of this planet i mean look at me i have killed many many people and then i died and then came back from the dead what does that say to your chances of winning." he said in a calm voice sounding as if he was explaining to a little child how their favorite gold fish went on a vacation to the ocean and wouldn't return for a few months. He then aimed his wand at her and said in the same voice "we will do what we must to silence you but never would we touch you".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 am

Jack managed to dodge the spell, thankfully, because she would be even more useless. She backed away from them, keeping all three of them in her sights. She scrunched her nose at Felix as he began. Fat? What the hell? What was he thinking? At his words of torture, she grinned- she knew how to piss people off and she was going to do it here too. "Sounds peachy. And then maybe you could actually try and cause me some pain. Sounds like a play date to me."

"Cooperate with you and I'm dead," she sneered back, moving away from him. At his words, his other statements made sense. Funny, she had been talking about fighting. "Rape? No, that never even crossed my mind. I figured, to be able to rape someone... You had to have the balls in the first place." She glared at him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 pm

“Three of the deadliest wizards on the face of the planet?” came the overconfident voice of Vito Dee Symons as he stepped forward, wearing a grin that was invisible to the eyes of the human beings before him. It was clear by the way in which he’d repeated Ne’Os statement that he did not agree with the man - and that he was thoroughly amused by the idea of Ne’Os Emof being described as ‘deadly’.

Vito strolled in front of the tip of Emof’s wand, gave it a flick of his index finger, and returned his attention to the redheaded female whom he’d been most interested in the first place. Vito had had his share of Death Eaters, and preferred to take his chances with the feisty Jack Dyllan instead; she was far more entertaining than the three men that had surrounded her.

“Hello, Jack, darling,” Vito greeted his companion – and revealed himself to the group of humans simultaneously. “I was just slitting the throat of one of your little friends over there, when I heard you’d decided to have a play-date with these three. Guess who decided to join in on the fun?"

Last edited by Vito Dee Symons on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Jack heard a voice, an unmistakable voice, and she was not sure whether to groan in frustration or to shout in relief. Vito could either make this situation a whole lot worse, or he could very well be her savior. She supposed, when it came down to it, he was probably the best person to enter this situation. If he really wanted to, he could help her.

The problem is, he might have a worse plan for her.

She could not believe that though. She did not know what the score was between them, but she knew it was too muddy for him to get away with offing her or even torturing her. He appeared and sh took a deep breath, looking over at him. "Good evening, Vito. And I don't know that I got myself into this, or that it's too much a mess. But your timing is impeccable... As usual."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Felix frowned at Jack. This chick was going to anger him pretty badly. He stared at her for a long time before he suddenly jumped in the air. A voice came from the shadows. But there was no one there, Felix stared at where the voice had come from. Except that the person didn't seem to be exactly, there to help Jack. Felix lowered his wand, and stepped forward. He suddenly appeared in the middle of the clearing, and Felix jumped again, but moved forward now. "Who the hell are you?" he asked narrowing his eyes at the man. He knew Jack, but he sure as hell didn't appear to be making a huge move to help her. He frowned and looked around at the other people he was with. Elldir and Ne'Os... they didn't appear to know what was going on either.

Felix smirked and moved around to see the man's face. "Ah! You're that guy... the one who runs that bar down in Knockturn Alley!" He said and took a step backwards. "Nice bar you have there.. do enjoy it.. haven't been there in a while... got locked up in Azkaban." He smirked and looked at Vito carefully. "Now.. do you want this? I don't need it.. but go ahead and take her... I've got other things to do.. unless you don't.. then I'll get back to business." he said pointing his wand at Jack again. "I mean... she means nothing to me.. but playthings are fun!" He laughed lightly and twirled his wand around at Jack, grinning.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm

For a sickening moment, Vito had gone unrecognized by the public.

It did not make a difference to Vito if "the public" consisted of a small group of Death Eaters who, on the flip side, Vito knew nothing about; the youngest of the bunch had trouble pairing Vito's stolen face with a name, and there was no better way to anger a narcissistic poltergeist.

"It is such a shame; you Death Eaters used to be a classy bunch - your kills were rather cliche, but you had respect for your superiors, " he spoke, each word as bitter as the one before - despite the fact that he too could be considered a Death Eater. He clearly did not feel that he shared any connections with the men before him.

"Yes, I too enjoy pets. In fact, I've branded this one," Vito replied. He was glancing in Jack's direction with a smirk upon his face, as though he were waiting for her to jump forward and pull his eyes from his skull for speaking of her in such a way. "It seems you are a chess peace once more, redhead."

In truth, however, Vito's anger had nothing to do with the fact that his favorite female had gotten into a fight with a couple of Death Eaters - no, his rage was a result of Barker's forgetfulness. And so, with a flourish of his hand, Vito produced an initialed blade from a pocket within his suit, and met eyes with Barker, "It is Vito Dee Symons, to you, bastard."

Last edited by Vito Dee Symons on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Usually, someone would have been dead by now.

Jack did not like being talked about as though she were not there. She especially did not like when people treated her more like a thing and less like a human. Had she her way and a wand, Vito would be spitting up bubbles and Barker would have been a parrot. However, her wand was currently with Thaor, and what she wanted really did not matter to these two men.

Vito was doing it to get to her- she had suffered through much worse with him though. Felix was just trying to get her kicks. They were both being prats, but Jack supposed you could not pick your tormentors and you especially could not pick your saviors. She turned around and spit out more blood, noticing the flow had almost dwindled entirely and she wiped her mouth, looking back at what was happening, knowing her fate was very minutely controlled by herself and largely in the hands of these men.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 am

Felix stared at the man who had appeared suddenly in front of him. "Hahaha! Superiors? I see no one here superior then me Symons." He spread his arms out wide. "Well.. maybe Ne'Os.. I'll give him that.. and I have to admit, Elldir's got it good too.. so all I see, are superior people to you." He laughed lightly and moved away from him, to stand next to Elldir. "This guys trouble.. take him out..." He muttered shaking his head. "I've got things to do... I'll see you at Malfoy Manor.. now that I can actually get there.." He muttered, and looked at Vito. "Sorry I gotta leave the party, but I just realized I've got other plans.. soo.." Felix took something out of his pocket, and flung it on the ground. Smoke flew out everywhere, and he jumped out of view, making it impossible to see him as fast as he could, getting away from the battle. It was always fun to feel like a magician sometimes. Sure he could have done something 'wizardly' like.. summoned a broom, or something.. but it wasn't like he could apparate... but he really did have to leave.. it was situations like that that he liked making an unexpected exit.

He wasn't scared or anything.. he just had business elsewhere.. Thaor and Ne'Os would handle the situation well on their own.. and it was Elldir who seemed to need jack.. he wasn't sure why.. but hey, it wasn't his business in the first place. Felix was a torturer, he sat in a room, and had his way with people, he wasn't the best at actually dueling.. and he liked to keep it that way.. he stayed in the sidelines, and enjoyed his work.. he wasn't Grindewald, or... Lucius Malfoy... he was Felix f-ing Barker! So he darted out of view of the people he had been dueling, and was quick to join in with the fighting up above. Watching for his girlfriend, or his wolf.. he sure missed Hyde.. and knew he needed him before he went anywhere else.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am

Ne'Os sighed as Felix left well no matter He and Thaor could handle the situation. he felt a flick on the end of his wand and rolled his eyes realizing who it was "Vito my old friend long time no see i think anyway i have been taking a sort of vacation touring the great lands of limbo" he said boredly making it sound like a normal conversation "how is business probably better than my bar i'm sure the vampires have broken into my basement and drained my stores but i can rebuild i suppose." He looked around the clearing and sniffed loudly to trying to make it sound like they should move on. "Right well i think we have a job to do so shall we get it done so i can start letting the world know im back i don't have my trademark on me but i'm sure i can summon some should i bother to try" he said as the memory of him using a silver dagger to let the world know how the person had died.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Thaor watched with boredom as Felix and Vito bickered. Felix, if you're looking for Naomi, she is here, I last saw her by the forest. See you at the manor. He said, turning his attention to Jack and Vito. Ne'Os, I can handle these two on my own. You'll find our old friend Shacklebolt is in the great hall. I'll meet you there momentarily. Thaor said, dismissing Ne'Os.

Vito, I haven't seen you at our meeting lately. To busy to swing by? I know you've felt your dark mark burn, like the rest of us. Thaor said with a smile.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top