Duel of a lifetime - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duel of a lifetime - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duel of a lifetime

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duel of a lifetime - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel of a lifetime

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 am

The second she knocked into him, he began hitting her, which Jack did not mind. She had been in enough wrestling matches and fights to know how to pack a punch and how to take one. Amidst getting hit in the torso and face, she hit back, feeling her dist connect just as much as his did. He repelled her and she rolled away, towards Thaor and ducked as he sent a Killing Curse at her.

She straightened up, blowing her hair out of her face. She had a drip of blood coming down from her mouth and she wiped it away. Her eye was throbbing, she'd definitely have a black eye. "You won't take them alone, old man." She spat into the ground, blood splattering. She shook her head and blocked his first spell, but the second hit the earth underneath her, sending her flying up. Luckily, the spell threw her out of reach of Ne'Os' spell.

She gathered her bearings and pointed her wand at him. She hit the ground with a thud, the impact jarring her knees as she yelled, "Diffindo!" She pointed her wand at Ne'Os. "You'd better work on your teamwork. Avis Oppugno!" A flock of birds burst from her wand and sped towards him. She looked back at Felix. "By the way, you hit like a girl." She snarled. "DIFFINDO!" She wanted to see a cut on him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 am

"Protego" he said blocking the cutting spell he had to be creative to handle the birds he thought for a second they got close enough to make it look like they would get him until he smiled and raised his wand and aimed at them "confringo" the flock erupted into flames and fell to the ground. He considered them for a moment and then walked over them crushing them but putting the fire out. "Jack you are so brave to go against me do you know that but it won't do much good, crucio" he said flicking his wand.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

Thaor looked in horor as Jack tackled Felix and punches were thrown. Jack, as much as I know you love to disobey me. You need to go to the castle, and now! I will handle these two. Thaor said demandingly.

He dodged the random spells Felix flew at him, and managed to over come the crucio. However the lightning bolt hit right next to his feet and knocked him down. Protego Thaor said, putting a shield up between Jack and Ne'Os, preventing Ne'Os's spell from hitting her.

Shalom Thaor said to Ne'Os and Felix. Only Death Eaters knew the true meaning of this word. It was established long ago, under the times of the Dark Lord himself, upon gaining the position of the leader of the death eaters, Thaor quickly re-instated the use of this word. It meant that the person saying it was undercover, or a double agent. Thaor hoped Ne'Os and Felix would remember, it had been a long time. They needed to convince everyone that they were fighting their hardest, although Thaor wasn't going to harm them...too bad, he needed them for future use.

Where were we Felix? Thaor said with a sideways smile. Oh yes, Crucio! Thaor sent flying towards Felix.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 am

Jack had this complex... She did not like giving people what they wanted, especially when they wanted her to scream. Thaor tried to block the spell but she had been rushing forward to send another hex. The curse hit her and she fell to the ground, curling in on herself and biting down onto her tongue, puncturing it and spreading more blood into her mouth, but she refused to give those evil ones what they wanted most- to scream.

The spell passed and she quickly jumped to her feet, hair damp, spitting out more blood, staining her lips ruby. "That was cute, Ne'Os. Is it a tickle fight you want? Cause that only tickled. Rictumsempra!" she yelled, sending the tickling curse towards him. "An shut the hell up, Elldir. You're not that bad ass. STUPEFY!" she sent to Felix.

(Sorry Thaor I had already been ready to post and I was too lazy to reedit)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:12 am

Ne'Os roared in laughter as the jinx hit him although it wasn't so much the spell as it was the fact he pictured her in front of the school which in the vision in his mind was a pile of rubble. He quickly stopped holding the laughter in but he could feel it starting to wear off "finite incantum" he said ending the spell on himself completely "Little girl you are very cute but your body will feed the wolves so much better, Attonbitus" he said the clearing had a strobe effect as the lightning blast shot out of his wand and at the girl. He heard Thaor say the one word he hoped he wouldn't he would still do his best to end his life even if he would have to pull a punch in the end.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:13 am

Felix nearly froze when he heard the word uttered from Elldir. So.. he was still on their side? Or was he? He was obviously trying to hit him.. but... he hadn't sent a killing curse yet.. could that mean he had other plans? But suddenly spells were flying at him, and he had to hit the deck to avoid them. He landed with an oof, and before he could roll out of the way, he was hit by a crucio. He yelled out in pain loudly and curled up into a ball on the ground. Tears sprung up in his eyes, and he felt blood in his mouth, he had bit his tongue. First he had been pretty much kicked around by a chick, a chick who was a fiery redhead at that.. but.. really? Kicked around by a girl? He spit on the ground and saw blood, and slowly climbed to his feet.

He narrowly missed a spell thrown by Jack, and stood there panting. "Avis." he growled and pointed at Elldir. "Crucio." he pointed in the wake of the birds, hidden by the mass of birds, the light hit a few of the birds, that fell to the ground writhing in pain from the spell. Felix hit the ground again, and sent a tripping spell at Jack, managing to avoid her stupify. He had managed to keep away from some of the spells, but he was going to have to up his game if he was going to survive this one. "Oi, Elldir? You really need to send in little girl reinforcements, I thought you were at least better then THAT" He laughed and sent a tripping spell at Elldir also.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:23 am

The tripping spell hit Jack and her chin hit the ground, but that mattered very little to Jack. Again, their lack of teamwork merely helped her avoid Ne'Os' spell. Idiotic Death Eaters. Jack pointed her wand up at Felix and thought Levicorpus! She spat out more blood and said, "Maybe that's all he needs, 'cause it seemed like we were pretty even hand on hand. Then again, little girls are known to fight amongst each other. We all thought YOU were better than that. Apparently NOT! Acalanthus! Acalanthus" She sent the spell to both of them, intent on turning one of them into a giant canary... At least temporarily.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:30 am

Thaor felt a twitch of remorse as Felix got hit with the Crucio. It was obvious he was distracted by something. Probably the shock that Thaor was still on their side, but acting as a double agent. Thaor looked into Felix's eyes, and used his skills with legilimency and occlumency to let Felix know that Thaor was truly on their side. But he closed out every other memory. The only thing Felix could see was that Thaor was acting as a double agent, his loyalty lied with the Death Eaters, and it was essential for them to capture Jack, and to make their move on Thaor's count of three.

She isn't my reinforcement. I could take you with out her. One, two, three. Thaor said, giving the cue for Felix to make his move.

Thaor aimed his wand at Jack. Sorry dear, I'm afraid you should have stuck with your instincts. Once a death eater, always a death eater. The only way out....is death. Thaor said with a smile. Accio Jack's wand Thaor said.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 am

Her wand flew from her hand and she stared at Thaor. "F*ck" she said in a quiet, factual voice. She stared at Thaor for a second. "You... you little f*cker. You son of a B****. You knew I didn't trust you and you knew I helped you anyway. You... You're something else. I'm gonna take notes on you, Elldir. I thought that I was a heartless B****. I could learn from you."

She looked between the three. "And now you're gonna show how you're all men, huh? How it takes balls to go three on one, on a seventeen year old girl. Oh, I can't wait to put up a fight and show you how small you really are." She ran at Thaor, pulled back her fist, and let it connect with Thaor's cheek, kicking out a leg right towards Felix's groin.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 am

Felix laughed at the string of curse words from Jack. He laughed loudly as she went to attack them too, but shook his head and pointed his wand at her. "Incarcerous." It appeared it was now three on one, and she obviously thought they were going to rape her. "Kid.. I wouldn't touch you in a million years... You're to fat." he laughed and shook his head his wand pointed at her, making sure she never left from under his wand's gaze. "No.. I wouldn't touch you.. but I can strap you to a table, and make you bleed until your lightheaded, let you rest, and torture you into insanity. I could.. tie you by your wrists to the ceiling, and watch your wrists snap.. or I could put needles under your fingernails, and drip water on your forehead for days.. does that sound nice?" He asked, circling her.

Felix grinned at the girl. "Now.. here's the thing, you cooperate with us.. and I'll put my punishments to a minimum alright?" he asked lightly and continued to walk around her, an evil smirk on his face. Now that he wasn't being beat up, he sure got pretty cocky, and she obviously had picked up on that. "I can't believe you'd think so lowly of us to be honest, we don't rape darling, we leave that to muggle men.. the vile nasty race that they are.." he laughed lightly. "Nah.. we aren't them.. we are much.. much.. much worse."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top