Magical Abilities Claiming - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abilities Claiming - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abilities Claiming

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abilities Claiming - Page 7 Empty Re: Magical Abilities Claiming

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:09 pm

ok um can you add these to the list I think they dropped off it.

Steven Walker: Talking to animals,

Jess Dark Heart: Seer , Healer.

Jack Black Heart : Wand less magic and telekinesis
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 pm

What are all of Matt's past abilities? Sorry, as surprising as this may be, I'm don't recall everything to do with your old characters Razz
Should be all good though, just let me know which ones.

@Mariposa
Accepted

@Jess
No worries, I'll add them all up now for you

Updated
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:53 am

Name: Aaron Marcheti
Tier: 4
Ability Desired: Memory Manipulation
A Detailed History Behind Said Ability:

Aaron is known for his desire to be in complete control of his own and others minds. This is something he has been practicing for quite some time now, and while it is not something he will use very often, it is an ability he really wants on his side. Being as he forces anyone who comes to work for him to let him perform Leglimens on them, this would be a great way to completely destroy any of the thoughts Aaron does not personally believe in. This way, instead of killing people, he can keep people under his employ.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:27 am

Um... I don't know if this was accepted when I originally applied for it with Yumi. But if it wasn't already I'll just re-post it, I guess...

Name: Yumi Zante
Tier: N/A
Ability Desired: Nonverbal Magic

Nonverbal Magic-

Nonverbal magic always sounded like an ability that was worth having to Yumi. She began studying it when she was younger but it wasn't untill she asked in class one day that she wanted to try learning it that she actually did. It was very hard at first and with Yumi's short temper she was giving up quickly. But her professor urged her to keep going and to do it calmly. Yumi did as she was told and with a lot of work and patience she finally managed to learn it well. But even now she sometimes can't do it well, sometimes the spell will come out wrong or it will just not work, but she keeps practicing it.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:18 pm

@Ryo, accepted and added.

@Aaron - How do you intend on using your ability? Just curious, you're most probably accepted.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 pm

I wouldn't use it much because it can be a pretty god moddy ability, but Aaron would use it to ensure that none of the people who work with him can harbor any secrets. Like of someone plans on betraying him , instead of killing the person, he could manipulate the memories so that they would be under his employ still.

Makes sense?
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am

Yup, accepted.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:13 am

Name: Whight Linstrum
Tier: 4
Abilities Desired: Metamorphmagus. Occlumency.
History:
Whight received his ability of Metamorphmagus through the inheritance of his father. He uses the ability on a daily bases at will because he knows the only way to be good with your abilities is to use them as often as possible. This ability has become who he is and it allows him to perfect and excel in his career of being a hit wizard. The professor he was raised by saw the potential danger in Whight's new career. Therefore, he took it upon himself to teach Whight Occlumency in the event that things went south while Whight was out.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:24 am

Righto, I checked your bio and I can see that decent amount of thought and consideration has gone into the background of your character's work with Metamorphmagus...ing. I can also see how badly it would screw with you if I said no, but that's not what I'm going to do Wink

Accepted on both accounts, but while I have your ear. If you've not already done so, I'd ask that you go claim that journal in Magical artifacts. Let me know if there's any problem with doing that.

Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Greyback Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 am

Name: Victoria Greyback.
Tier: Not Ranked.
Ability Desired: Occlumency & Apparation.

Occlumency | | This ability was taught by her father at a very young age. Due to the fact if she were to be captured by the Ministry that they could not learn where their hideouts, or where the pack might be moving to next. It was a painful practice, as Fenrir made her remember each hunt, causing it to appear more horrific then it normally was. Even to this day, her mentor, Carlos, continues to teach her Occlumency. Although, Carlos touches the most hurtful events, such as the one with Fenrir leaving her behind, and her violent transformations.

Apparation | | Victoria is currently taking an Apparation class with a few other Sixth and Seventh years. She's already traveled with those that have Apparated before, and thus understands the basics for when traveling. The sound that she makes when showing her professors makes a mild Poping sound. Some find it amusing since she had snitched herself on the leg at one point.
Victoria Greyback
Victoria Greyback

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top