Nice to See You Again - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nice to See You Again - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nice to See You Again

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice to See You Again - Page 3 Empty Re: Nice to See You Again

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:27 am

"Okay." Yumi said to him. "I see your point. These pictures do have something to them. Something that makes them really interesting." she laughed. She looked at her sketch pad, gently tapping her pencil on it, debating in her mind what she should draw next. Since she had drawn the picture of the vampire, she was thinking back to when she was very young. She thought about all the shows she used to watch and she only remembered two others. One where the people used cards and the other where they used some sort of, animals, you could call them. But she didn't want to draw them, they were things she didn't like anymore. She sighed heavily, turned her head to look at Kendall's hand on her shoulder and smiled a small innocent looking smile.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:33 pm

She looked up at him, innocent and wide-eyes, almost asking him with her eyes what plans he had in store for her. It was strange- she was rather innocent considering. Typically Slytherins were notorious for being shagmasters. She was as old as him and a Dark Follower and yet she seemed leagues more innocent than he. Not that he minded.

"You're very pretty," he said in a soft voice, his blue eyes searching her own eyes. "I've been noticing lately. Pretty doesn't really explain, actually. You're beautiful. Did you know that?" he asked softly, reaching out and twirling a strand of her hair absentmindedly.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Yumi felt her cheeks burn again. Today alone was the only day she had actually blushed so much. "Thanks but, I don't consider myself beautiful.. maybe pretty but not beautiful." she said dropping her gaze from Kendall to her sketch pad. She had had plenty of people tell her she was pretty, but she never believed them. That was the reason she had never really dated as well. She didn't think anyone thought she was actually pretty enough to date, that's also why she didn't have many friends.

She looked back up at Kendall and for the first time, she found him quite attractive. She had never seem him like that, she only saw him as a friend. But looking at him now, she saw something different about him, that made him attractive, but didn't say anything. She just looked at him, at his eyes.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Kendall reached out, resting his palm against her cheek and then trailing his hand town so his index finger hooked under her chin, lifting it up so she was forced to look him straight in the eye. Her face was completely pink now and getting darker with every one of his flattering, perfectly place, perfectly timed, complimenting words.

"Yumi, don't think that, that's the world getting you down," Boy oh boy, did he hate those times when he had to convince a female of their worth. Females were worthy for being females in his opinion; he hated having to convince them that it was because they were special. "You're gorgeous, Yumi. No getting around that."
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Yumi's face reddened more as he spoke. She could feel her cheeksbegin to burn more, but this time she couldn't hide her face. She had no choice but to look at him, no matter how red her face became. Her eyes seemed to shine as he said she was gorgeous.

"Okay, I believe you." she said after he spoke. She had never actually felt beautiful, maybe it was because her "father" always told her she was worthless. Evn if Kendall didn't mean what he was saying, for the first time ever in her life she began to feel somewhat special.

As she stared into his eyes she started to become lost in them. There was something that just made her stare into them and she didn't want to look away.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm

He had her. She believed him. Kendall might have been loathsome for quite a few reasons, but the one decent thing he did was make girls feel good. Even after he made it clear that it had been a one time deal, girl's still felt complimented that he had bothered with them, because he was charming and he did say nice things. And even if he was an ass, he did think they were beautiful.

And he had made Yumi believe. The sketch book was forgotten. So was that seductive vampire's sexy scandal. His fingers still held her chin and he reached out with the other hand to brush her hair back before leaning forward to press his lips against hers.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Yumi's eyes widened as she watched Kendall leaned forward toward her. As he tried to kiss her. She didn't know what she should do. Should she let Kendall kiss her or should she pull away? Without thinking it through, it was as though something had pushed Yumi. Pushed her toward Kendall, making their lips meet. In her mind she wanted to pull away but it seemed like her body wouldn't respond. It would obey her, she couldn't move away from him. So, she gave in. She let her eyes close and continued to kiss him. What am I doing?! I can't keep kissing him! He's just a friend, nothing more! But.... she thought, trying to move away from him again. Her still didn't want to move but she was able to break the kiss. She looked down and hid her face again. "Sorry." she said softly.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

And finally... She responded. He knew he had caught her off guard and once she responded he felt himself smile into the kiss. Tentativeness, hesitation, worry, fear, desire... He could taste it all in her kiss. They finally pulled apart and shy unsure Yumi was back. The desire had slid back to let the others reign dominant in her mind and in her heart.

She dropped her gaze and apologized. Kendall had dropped his hand, but again, he reached up to pull her chin, a smile on his face. "And what, my dear, do you have to be sorry for? I kissed you first, I am not at all upset that you kissed me back. Why would I be?"
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 pm

"I know you wouldn't be upset about that. It's just that it's a habit of mine to apologize for something I did that I think was wrong." she said softly. "Like that kiss.." she added quietly.

No matter how much she thought it was wrong, the truth was, she had actually liked and enjoyed that kiss. She would never admit this especially to Kendall, but she had never kissed anyone.

"So you wouldn't mind if... I did it.. again?" she asked him, leaning toward him, her more confident, more.. devious side trying to break free again.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 am

Oooh, she thought it was wrong, did she? That meant one of a few things for him, all that had loaded situations to follow. She did not want it to happen again, because she regretted it. She sort of did, nut she wanted to be responsible and have it accompany a relationship. Or, she liked the thought of doing bad and would continue to go at it.

Aaand jackpot.

He loved hormones.

She leaned forward, asking a question. He knew he had it in her. He smirked widely, his eyes twinkling. "No, not at all." Their lips met and he worked his fingers into the back of her hair, puling her closer to him as he did so, very skilled at his art.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top