Nice to See You Again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nice to See You Again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nice to See You Again

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice to See You Again Empty Nice to See You Again

Post by Freyja Podmore Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:13 am

Yumi sat in the common room, quietly, reading. Not finding anything better to do and having no one to bother her only other choices were to stay in the dormitories or in the common room. She didn't like being in the dormitories much, and there had been an idea of going outside to the Great Lake or something. But Yumi didn't want to be outside either. Her last choice, stay inside, was the one she chose. Having done all her work for her classes, something she didn't usually do so quickly, she was forced to pick up the book her "father" had sent her and read it. She usually never touched the things that man sent her, but this time she had no choice. She had picked it up and began to read. As she had thought it was about a girl who had beome an orphan after a stranger killed her parents, the man took her in and raised her as his own. Just as her so-called "father" had done with her. Those books tormented Yumi, they reminded her that no matter what happened her real parents would never come back.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Nice to See You Again Empty Re: Nice to See You Again

Post by Antonin Rookwood Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:22 am

Kendall has went up into the dorms to change into some more comfortable clothing. He pulled on some warm fleece pajama bottoms that were grey with green lining and a plain grey tee shirt. He decided to grace the common room before he went tobed,to see what interesting things he might or might not find down there. So he brushed his teeth, made suggestive looks in the mirror like a dork, and padded down the steps.

His eyes went straight to Yumi, who seemed to be the only source of life. Others might have been thee but he did not notice any of them. "Hey, girlie," he said charmingly. He walked over to her, swinging his legs goofily before turning and plopping next to her, throwing an arm around her shoulders. He bent forward and skimmed a few sentence before letting out a sad grunt. "That's dreary reading if i say so myself."
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 am

"Hey Kendall." she said in a some what happy voice, looking up from her book. She smiled as he walked toward her and sat down. "Yeah, it is dreary reading. But I had nothing else to do and my "father" has been bugging me for days, asking me if I'd read this stupid book yet." she sighed. It was true her "father" had kept sending her letters asking if she had read the book. She ignored the letters and always left the book underneath her pillow on her bed. It was only today that she had actually taken the book out of the dormitories. "And now I know why he wanted me to read it so badly..." she continued. She closed the book and set it down on the table, with a look of disgust on her face. He always reminded her of the fact her parents were dead, and she never said anything about. She acted as though she never heard anything that he said. She turned her head and looked at Kendall. "So, how have you been?" she asked him, trying to forget about her "father" for at least a few minutes.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:29 am

Kendall grinned slyly, "ah, but Yumi, Daddy's not here to check in on you." He grinned, ticking his head and letting his hair flop to the other side, imitating a puppy with one ears flopping over, mirroring innocence that was not in his argument. He was being rather hypocritical seeing as he did as his parents told him, but still giving honest advice.

She tossed the book away, looking at it in disgust. He looked at it and pulled his arm away and leaned forward, grabbing the book and pulling it into his lap, slowly turning the pages of the book. She asked how he was and he tilted his head up at her, smiling through a curtain of floppy hair. "I am splendid, love. I Just fine. I'm going to visit the ol' parents soon, gearing up for the Easter holidays. You?"
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:52 am

Yumi watched him take the book and flip through its pages. When he answered her question she smiled. "At least one of us has plans..." she responded. She hadn't really thought about the Easter holidays, and she really didn't want to think about them. Since her only options were to go home to her "father" or stay at Hogwarts, probably alone. "I'm not sure. I don't really plan on going home, so I guess i'm going to stay here, alone." she told him, her smile fading. If she wasn't going home she could at least make plans to visit some friends. Maybe she could pull some pranks on the muggles who she used to hang out with before she knew she was a witch. Or maybe she could visit Natasha if she planned on going home. Or someone else, whatever she would decide to do, it would be as far away from home as possible.That she would make sure of. "How are your parents?"
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:19 am

It was a shame Yumi would be alone. Though, he had been thinking about inviting all his friends over to his house for a few days over the holidays. His mother had suggested it- she liked to have little get togethers like that. As it was, Sidni had a few people coming out for a sleep over slash camp out thing. He decided there was no time like the present to introduce the idea.

"Well, Yumi, you may be in luck. My mother mentioned something about a little rendezvous at my house with all my chums. I'll send you an owl with more information once I have it set in stone." He smiled nicely at her and blinked. She asked about his parents and he responded, "My mother is fine, she has all these projects with magical creatures. Father is fine to, pops in with the Death Eaters and the Ministry, you know, the usual."
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:53 am

"Okay, thanks Kendall." she responded, a small smile forming on her face. "Ah, that's right. Your father is sort of with both groups." she said half talking to herself. "What sort of projects are they?" she asked a little curious. She looked at the table where she had her things set out and searched for her drawing pad. She found it underneath her completed homework. She opened it up to the last drawing she had made and stared blankly at it. It didn't seem like something she would usually draw or something anyone would really want to draw. She sighed and flipped to a blank page and began to draw something. She began to draw the head of what was supposed to turn into a man. She looked at Kendall as if she were trying to draw him. "Kendall what kind of creatures is your mother using for the projects?" she asked suddenly. Knowing about other people's projects always got her curious.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:05 am

He smiled, knowing that his family's influence on the wizarding world was always a subject of interest, and one he liked to discuss- or not discuss. The real joy was in saying the following words, "Yes, my dad is, but it's really confidential type stuff." He smiled. At her question, he said, "Breeding, raising, that sort. she's in the department in the Ministry, so she has license to do that sort."

He watched her flip through a journal, looking at her drawings with mild interest; art was not something he cared too much about. Unless there was a naked woman in it. At her sudden question he smiled and said, "Oh all sorts. Lately it's the Crups. These yappy little Jack Russels with forked tails. Annoying as hell, digs up her daises like no one's business."
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 am

"Yeah, I can imagine it being confidential." she said,looking down at her sketch pad. She began to detail the man's face after drawing the rest of his body. "Oh, she likes to breed things doesn't she?" she said laughing softly. She was still looking at her sketch pad but she had given up on the drawing of the man. She couldn't get on feature right and they frustrated her, so she turned to a new page and began to draw the main characters of an anime she watched when she was younger. She drew a boy and girl both about 15-16 years old.

"Awe, I think Jack Russels are cute, but when they start to dig something up they make me really mad." she told him, still drawing the two people. She had drawn the boy, who was a vampire, leaning forward toward the girl as if he was going to kiss her, but he wasn't she had offered her blood to him to keep him from losing himself. He tried to resist the urge to drink her blood, but she was tempting and he was about to bite her. She began to draw the girl in the boy's arms, just letting him drink without moving.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:06 am

Kendall chuckled softly, thinking for a moment to himself about all of the animals that ran amok on their large estate. "Yes, I don't know why she moved on to Crups of all things. She had Abraxons, those big horse the Beauxbatons carriage is steered by. We have a stable full and she moved on to yappy terriers... My mother is odd, I will admit."

He watched her draw, and found the picture rather appealing. Naturally, he disliked vampires because they were halfbreeds, but he did not deny there was something seductive about them, and he did get a little hot and bothered when he really thought about them. Trying to keep the growl out of his voice he said, "Where'd the inspiration for that picture come from?"
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top