Sally's Fan Fic (redone) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sally's Fan Fic (redone) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sally's Fan Fic (redone)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sally's Fan Fic (redone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sally's Fan Fic (redone)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:56 am

Darren wrote:lol nice 2 Ginevras in the story, typical...

can i be in it?

Baha, I'm just that loved Cool rofl

Nice chapter, Sally! I agree, love the suspence
It's also kind of typical as my favorite name for a guy is Jason, which you have used, my character's name is Ginevra, which is used twice, and I have an ex named Daniel Shocked lmao
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 pm

WOW that is so weird and yah darren you are a friend of jason but i wont tell you when you two meet and you will have to wait till chap. 4 lol ill wirte chap 2 later right now my fingers hurt lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:26 pm

i like it so far cant wait for more Slytherin Banner
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 am

Chapter 2:The Talk

Sally and Brandon waited for Ginevra to sit down who had sent Gin and Jason to their rooms.Ginevra looked at Sally and Brandon with the most forced smile she could manged.Although she belived they would come back she still did not know where they were for eleven years."Where have you two been for the past eleven years?"she asked them."That is why we are here"Sally said"We said in that letter that we would be back soon."Brandon finshed for her"We know exactly who caused that storm eleven years ago"Brandon said"And had to go into hidding ."Sally finished"We were going to take the twins but we thought"Sally stopped"We thought it would endanger their lives"Brandon finshed for Sally"Where did you go to live?"Ginevra asked."We went Number 12 Grimmauld Place."Sally answered."We were going to come here but decided to go to my mom's first before going to the house on Grimmauld Place."Sally said expalining "But the place was getting fired at by the time we reached my mom's"Sally said finsheing.Gin and Jason who had heard all of it came out of nowhereand fighrten Ginevra.They both looked at Sally and Brandon and said"you two are our real parents?"they asked them at the same time.They both knew they had real parents as Ginevra and Daniel had told them they did.Daniel,who not being that serious got up and went to Sally and Brandon and gave them both a hug."I can't belive you twoare alive!"He said excitedly.Ginevra being the great auror she is did not trust them.She went to her cabinet and took out a bottle of truth poiton."I need to know you are you"she told them handing them the poiton.they gladly took it and drank some of it."Are you Sally and Brandon Marrow?"she asked them"Yes we are"Sally and Brandon said at the same time to Ginevra's delight."Ok well we are going to london tommorow to get their things for school."she said>"We would like to come too."Sally and Brandon answered."Ok well i guess that selttes it we will all be going to london together."Ginevra said to them."Actually we would like to take them ourselfs."Sally said to Ginevra"Ok they are your kids."Ginevra said after thinking it over"And it is our responsiblity also besides we would like to get know them better."Sally and Brandon said."We would like them to take us anyway."Gin and Jason said"We would like to get to know them better too."They finsihed"Then it is settled Sally and Brandon will be takeing Gin and Jason to London be their selfs tommorow now lets get some sleep."Ginevra said sleepy as it was now night

ill do chapter 3 later
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:32 pm

Im getting confused of the 2 gin's

anyways nice chapter i guess
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:35 pm

first the lettle kids name is Gin and the adult is named Ginevra and thanz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:45 pm

nice chapter 2 can't wait for the third Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:41 am

Interesting chapter, I agree with Darren but i think i got the difference now xD
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:05 pm

Really short, alright story but intresting indeed keep it up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 am

Chapter3:London In Gin's Eyes

"London is beautiful"Gin said as it was her first time in London."Are we going to get all my stuff here?"She asked Sally.She looked at her letters while she was waiting for Sally to respond."No you'll see when we get there but first we have to go though the Firebird Bar."Sally said explaning."oh ummmm...ok"Gin repiled.Sally and Brandon had dieced that they would meet each other with the kids at Madan Malkins.When they finally....got to go ill wirte more tommorrow sorry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top