Sally's Fan Fic (redone)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sally's Fan Fic (redone) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sally's Fan Fic (redone)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sally's Fan Fic (redone) Empty Sally's Fan Fic (redone)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:50 pm

i fixed my old fan fic lol! Harry Potter Poof Ron Playing Quidditc Hermione Wizard Harry Potter

Prologue:

One bright and windy day, a family of four was sitting around their living room watching t.v. There was twin baby's and their parents' Sally and Brandon Marrow. There was a girl and a boy baby. The girl baby was named after Sally's best friend Ginevra (who was also the baby's god mother.)She was named Gin (short for Ginevra.) Gin was beautiful and looked like her mom with long brown hair and green eyes.The boy baby was named Jason. he looked like Gin with short brown hair and green eyes. They both looked alike in many ways, but the two things that told them apart was that Gin had long hair and Jason had short hair. the other was that Jason had a birthmark of a tiny feather on his forearm.the weather changed very quickly that night and by the time the twin's went to bed the storm was blowing wind in all differnet directions. The houses was investigated by police after the storm and the Marrows house was the only house desytored.Gin and Jason was found but Sally and Brandon's bodys were nowhere to be seen. Gin had a letter stuck to her back. The letter read

Dear Ploice,

Please take our baby's,Gin and Jason, to their godmother Ginevra Malenki.
She will take good care of them. We will be back soon(we hope.) Please dont try and find us.
Thank You
Sincerly,
Sally and Brandon Marrow

The police found Ginevra and she gladly took Gin and Jason after reading the letter. Now the baby's fait would have to lie in the hand's of their godmother Ginevra to raise them and dodge obstacles they encounter along the way.After reading that letter Ginevra never stopped beliving that her best friend and her husband would come back.

ill wirte chapter one next time i come on right now im tried and if you want to be in the story just post cause i have tons of spots to fill thanks.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sally's Fan Fic (redone) Empty Re: Sally's Fan Fic (redone)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Mwhahaha, i'm in it Very Happy lol
It's good, you changed a lot of it that I gave you the first time, which is good, as now it's all your own!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 pm

It's nice. I want to see chapter 1 now. Can i be in it... please?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:45 am

Sounds interesting can't wait to read more Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:59 pm

thanks guys im going to write chapter one soon and i think i know the perfect place to put you in jess lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:07 pm

Wow pretty good for a prologue, cant wait to read chapter 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:29 pm

kk then ill start it now

Chapter 1:The twin's eleventh b-day in Ginevra's eyes

"The twin's eleventh birthday has come finally.Soon they will be getting their letters from Hogwarts."Ginevra told her husband Daniel who was not listening. All of a sudden there was a loud banging on the door. Ginevra opened it and saw that nobody was there but some floating letters with the hogwarts seel on them.She grabbed them quickly feeling something else brush against her hand.She jumped and slamed the door."Gin,Jason,come here plaese its super important."Ginevra yelled up the stairs.Gin and Jason came running down the stairs to greet her and see what she wanted.Ginevra made them sit down before she told them."ok what is it you wnt to tell us?"they said at the same time."Well you know how i said you two will be getting your letters for Hogwarts?"Ginevra said"yeah"they said at the same time"well they are here"Ginevra said handing them the letters.Gin and Jason opened them and looked at it for awhile till GInevra broke the slience"tomorrow we will be getting your stuff for school and getting you out of that muggle shool."she finished"Um what is a muggle?"Jason asked"A muggle is a person that is non-magic"Ginevra told him. Then there was anougher knock ,more like a bang, on the door.Ginevra opened the door and saw nobody was there and was bout to shut the door when Sally and Brandon poped out from benath an invisibilty cloak.Gin and Jason did not know who they were soo they ran up to their rooms.Sally and Brandon hurried in Ginevra house and sat down in the living room.Daniel Ginevra's husband, looked up and his mouth fell opend to see them sittin there.

ill wirte chapter two later
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:09 pm

lol nice 2 Ginevras in the story, typical...

can i be in it?
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Nice chappter. Can't wait for number 2.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 am

Hey this is pretty sweet, Its like suspensefull.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top