Things of a delicate nature
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Things of a delicate nature Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Things of a delicate nature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things of a delicate nature Empty Things of a delicate nature

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 am

Keith waited out by the edge of the forbidden forest, clutching a briefcase tightly. He glanced over at the lightly glowing stones laid out in a circle around him - useful things that he had bought in Knockturn. They took a magical photo of the area inside them and then projected it outwards, meaning that to anyone outside the circle he was completely invisible. When Cecilia came out, he would simply stick a hand outside the circle to show her where he was - if she came with people he didn't trust, he wouldn't. From this spot he could easily slip into the forbidden forest and circle around to the front of the castle without anyone seeing him.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Things of a delicate nature Empty Re: Things of a delicate nature

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 am

Cecilia looked around as she walked toward where she was supposed to meet Keith. She didn't see him at first then she saw a hand floating with no body attached and she knew it was him. She smiled to herself as she walked over. She stepped into the circle of glowing stones with Keith and smiled at the young boy. “Hello,” she said quietly. She knew no one could see them, but could they hear them? She pushed the thought to the back over her head and flipped her hair over her shoulder. “How much is it?” she asked first of all getting right to business.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:14 am

Keith blinked and checked his watch. It wasn't a real watch per say - it seemed to be tuned into emotions, and had become a valuable tool in Keith negotiating deals. He watched as the minute hand swung to point to Cecelia and began glowing a low, calm blue - she was composed. Or at least seemed to be. Keith could never tell when the Watch was wrong or confused or reading something different or just messing with him. It had a sense of humor that Keith still couldn't understand.

He lowered his hand and smiled. "Price. Right. It's not exactly cheap, but I'm still in development stages, so it's not exactly expensive either." he popped open his briefcase to reveal about a dozen vials full of silver and blue liquid. "4 Galleons for 3 vials. If you ration it and don't share it, it should last you a few weeks." He ran his hand through his hair. "Don't take it in front of teachers, make sure it's worn off before interacting with authority figures, of course. It turns your eyes this funky blue color so if you notice that you're still high alright? The feeling might shift depending on your emotional state. Oh, and I wouldn't take it when at an extreme emotional low or high. Try to center yourself first. like Occlumency."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 pm

"Okay," Cecilia said wondering if Keith thought she was really stupid enough to take his drug infront of teachers. she took the knapsack off her shoulder and unzip a pocket on the front that held a little change purse. she took out twelve galleons and handed them to Keith. "I'll take twelve." she hadn't counted the vials in his briefcase. even if thats all he brought with him she was sure he had more or he'd be making more soon. she replaced the change purse and zipped up the pocket before replacing the bag on her shoulder. "and if some one asks we never made this transaction." she was talking about her brother Elijah but she isn't' sure if Keith understood that.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Keith chuckled when Cecilia mentioned the need for discretion. "Honey, I'm way ahead of you," he said, pulling out a white quill and a blank sheet of paper. "This," he said, "is a contract. Sign with this quill." He handed her the quill. "It's one of those blood quills - don't worry, the back of your hand will heal almost immediately. Basically it places a compulsion on you. If you start to tell anyone that I'm the one selling Spice you'll have the strong urge to lay down for a while. I don't recommend resisting too hard, because thats when the cramps start. I sign it too, except my signature means I promise not to tell anyone I sold this to you."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:44 pm

"wonderful," Cecilia said "well for me though in ways this could make it had for you to get busnisse at the same time. since your customers can't tell potencial costomers about it. " she took the quill and neatly sinced her name on the line taht it was ment to be placed on. she handed the paper back to him. she had no need to read the contract since she understood te just of it from his expanation. she was just happy he couldn't tell Elijah.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Keith smiled tightly, taking the quill back and signing it. There was a sharp pain on the back of his hand, and he saw the words Keith Nicholas get carved into his skin before quickly fading. "It's worth it," he said. "This transaction here is unusual actually...normally I'm the one who approaches those I think may be interested. " He inspected the paper, and nodded to himself after determining that everything was satisfactory. In all honesty, the contract was little more than a formality - there were ways around it, if you were sneaky and determined enough. "I have to admit, I'm glad you approached me. I like having the set," he said, grinning.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 pm

"Not how you'd think it'd work," Cecilia said holding out the twelve gallons again. "I'd like to make future transactions to. that is if you don't mind. " She added kind of wanting to be on her way. this kid was different but it didn't bother her as much as it would have in the past. she didn't care about anything any more really. she did what she wanted when she wanted and isnt' going to listen to anything any one told her. "I'll be back in a week or so for more?" she asked not totally worried that the drug was still in its development stages.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top