All Nature Seemed Inclined to Rest
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All Nature Seemed Inclined to Rest Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All Nature Seemed Inclined to Rest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Nature Seemed Inclined to Rest Empty All Nature Seemed Inclined to Rest

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Luna and Daniel finally arrived here by plane. They were in Halifax, but their real destination was Lunenburg to meet Silas. He was coming separately, since Daniel had to buy tickets for a separate plane because Silas got the last seat of the first one.

The plan of the trip? Visiting sights around Nova Scotia, specifically those around the fishery town, Lunenburg. Why Nova Scotia? Just for kicks. Brienne wasn't with either of them, since she had been there before and wanted to vacation elsewhere. Where? Who knew. Luna was clearly disappointed by this, but who was she to question a major female influence?

Two of Daniel's brothers, Frank and Richard, lived almost an hour away from Lunenburg. Frank was around Daniel's age, while Richard was twelve, he barely hit puberty and he was already taller than Daniel at an impressive 5'8". Frank made a living from the fish he caught from the stream in the woods behind the house.

After they met Silas, they'd go to Frank's place, then bring him and Richard along for the ride. Oh what fun that'd be.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

All Nature Seemed Inclined to Rest Empty Re: All Nature Seemed Inclined to Rest

Post by Nick Potter Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:45 am

Nick had to see luna and tell her something then he saw her "Luna" Nick called after her then he caught up to her " Luna Lorrie Hasten field your father Silas is dead" Nick told her as he stood there waiting for a resopnse

((Sorry its so short))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 am

((Don't worry. Did you have Silas's death planned all along or was it on the fly? Actually, I don't mind posting short. I was just posting long in case admins came here.))

Luna turned around, then heard the news.

"D...dead? Why? How?" Her eyes filled with tears, and were very wide. "He can't be! He can't be dead! I just reunited with him!"

Daniel held the girl and caressed her hair softly. "This better be a joke, Nick."
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 pm

((Yea I figured it whould be good for Luna's plot))

"Well He died because there were some death eaters on his plaine and he whouldent join them he died to save me and he wanted you to have this" Nick said holding out a picture of Silas with Luna as a baby with her mom holding her in a picture frame " He also left you his House his money and his owl snow ball he also left you the house elf He left Daniel his Potions stuff and he left brienne his books everything else is yous" Nick told her "And no Daniel im not joking" Nick said to him also
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 am

(Nice. That's brilliant!)

"When are the funeral services?" Daniel asked. A tear flowed from each eye. He did not care about the potions stuff that Silas had that he'd receive. He secretly loved Silas, even if he was a bit daft at times. He reminded him so much of Stan.

Luna began to cry, "I hate Death Eaters. They're all the same. I want them all dead". Some people walking past them began to stare at the girl who promptly shut up after realizing what she said. Her tear-streaked face went wide eyed.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am

"Well Its up t Luna and I guess Me you and daniel have to go get his body". Nick said to that wondering how they whould get there. "Daniel come over here" Nick whispered to him. "And Luna There are Muggles here"Nick responded about the death eater thing. Nick never really knew silas so he couldent say anything about him. The last people that Nick seen die were his parents when he was five so he cold kind relate to it.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 am

Daniel stepped towards Nick, lowering his gaze to the floor, "I suppose. Where is it, anyway? I'd like the funeral to be here, since he always wanted to be here. We can arrange it with a local funeral home, maybe."

Luna cried, "I know there are. That's why I stopped saying stuff after I realized that." Her voice was a mixed bag of anger and sadness. She then hugged Daniel tightly, "I don't ever wanna lose anyone ever again!"
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top