Ready for the weekend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ready for the weekend - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ready for the weekend

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for the weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Ready for the weekend

Post by Damon Ambrojze Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Long ago, Damon would have been reluctant to answer such questions. Now he had a better way of handling it.

"I wouldn't call it a problem just yet," he said. "That's why I'm here, to find out if the rumours are true."

"Technically, any witch or wizard could dispose of a vampire, but vampires are very strong. A student would have a harder time dealing with a vampire even if they did know how to protect themselves, and of course, many of the students at Hogwarts don't."

Damon gave her another reassuring smile, tempered by the concerned look that followed as he leant across the table.

"You sound very concerned about this, Lana," he said. "Is there something about your school-mates you want to tell me?"
Damon Ambrojze
Damon Ambrojze

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Ready for the weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Ready for the weekend

Post by Lana Di Angelo Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 am

"So then... you're kind of just a scout then, huh?" Lana sat back as she analyzed the man in front of him. Alright, he looked the part of either a creep, or an eccentric man. One eccentric to purse a career such as hunting vampires. She had little previous of knowledge to work off when it came to vampires.

"Well, sorry to inform you, but I haven't seen anything too suspicious going on around Hogwarts. I mean, if there are any Vampires there, they're keeping it pretty well hidden."
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top