I grab my broom and I'm ready for the weekend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I grab my broom and I'm ready for the weekend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I grab my broom and I'm ready for the weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I grab my broom and I'm ready for the weekend Empty Re: I grab my broom and I'm ready for the weekend

Post by ScorpiusMalfoy Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Scorpius was sitting at the Slytherin table next to his twin, eating breakfast when suddenly a piece of bread hit him on the forehead. He looked up to see who threw it and saw Selwyn.
"Pitch is free"
Scorpius nodded in reply, Quidditch season was over and Summer was soon beginning, but it was a fine day and possibly the last day they could go to the quidditch pitch until next year. Hurriedly, he finished his breakfast and got up from the table. Soon, he was walking towards the ground, a Firebolt over his shoulder. As a Malfoy, he was able to get the best of everything, which meant an unfair advantage in quidditch. But even with an ordinary broom Scorpius was a great Quidditch player, far better than his father.
The pitch was empty except for one person. Selwyn was two years younger than him, yet they had become good friends during the constant Quidditch practices. "Hey Selwyn," he greeted, watching him throw the Quaffle up and down.
ScorpiusMalfoy
ScorpiusMalfoy

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top