Aurora's and Hugo's first date! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aurora's and Hugo's first date! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aurora's and Hugo's first date!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aurora's and Hugo's first date! - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora's and Hugo's first date!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Hugo shook his head as Aurora told him her other boyfriend broke-up with her right after there fight in the Hospital Wing. "What an idiot, who would want to break-up with someone as beautiful as Aurora?"Hugo asked himself. Hugo looked at her and smiled. "I promise Aurora love, you deserve to be treated like a princess for you are one in my eyes."said Hugo softly. "I wanted to give you this after we ate, but I couldn't stand to wait that long."said Hugo softly as he got out a black box with a red bow on it. "I hope you like it."said Hugo handing her the locket. It was a 14k white gold locket with diamond flowers on it with reversible sides. Inside was a picture of her and him together with a quote that said 'you are my light and my world love always Hugo.'

A's locket
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aurora's and Hugo's first date! - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora's and Hugo's first date!

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Aurora looked out at the view wishing that she could tell him everything that she wanted to. What was she supposed to tell him? 'Oh Hugo did I mention I'm a seer who doesnt have anyone to teach her and oh did you know you might be in grave danger?' Aurora thought that was a silly way to say something. That was exactly why she hadn't told him yet. She didnt want him to know that she is putting eveyone she loves in danger. When he said she was a princess in his eyes and that she deserved to be a treated like one aurora didnt eactly know what to say. What kind of princess puts her loved ones in danger? Aurora though to herself. Then the next thing that happened was that Hugo handed her a black box. She opened it slowly and just stared at the locket. "I love it." Were the only words that could escape her mouth. It was obvious to her that the necklace was probably hundreds or thousands of dollars. She couldnt believe that he could afford something like that.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Hugo smiled when she said she loved it. "I'm glad you love, I was hoping you would."said Hugo softly. "Would you like me to put it on you?"Hugo asked her softly. As he noticed she was upset he frowned. "Aurora love what's wrong, I know your upset about something I can see it in your eyes."said Hugo softly. "You know you can tell me, whatever it is we'll make it out of it together I promise."said Hugo softly. Hugo wouldn't leave Aurora for nothing for he loved her and that was all that mattered. "You don't have to tell me though love, I just hate seeing you upset and sad."said Hugo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:13 am

"Yes. Please help me put it on." Aurora choked out. It was kind of hard for her to talk. "It's just.. There are many things that people would like to know.. That I havent told them.. Things I havent even told you yet. I'm sorry if you dont like me being upset bur, I will sometimes be upset about things hugo. I cant always be happy.. Especially with how life is so far for me and my god family." Aurora said wrapping her arms around his stomach just above his waist and laying her head on his chest. She didntexactly know how she was supposed to tell him that there were people
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 am

Hugo nodded and pulled the necklace out of the box and unhooked the necklace and put it around her neck and then hooked it. Hugo looked at her with his blue eyes and nodded. "I understand love I really do, but I'm letting you know I will never leave you no matter what."said Hugo softly. Wrapping his arms around her waist he held her close to him and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Whatever it is love, we'll get through I would never let you fall without the both of us falling together."said Hugo softly. Hugo didn't know how long they were like this, but it didn't matter right for all he cared about was comforting Aurora.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:28 am

"I know you understand. You're very good at understanding. Thats one thing I love about you hugo." Aurora whispered placing the little heart in her hand and holding onto it. "It may be tougher for you to get through it that it will be for myself. I may have been scarred by everything that happened in the past but it helps me learn to grow up and get on with it. I sometimes forget i have god parents. I think about how i dont have a real family. Like anyone blood related to me. But you probably wont forget. You'll probably dwell on it and be scared that it will come back and happen again. I dont want that to happen." She kept her one arm around him and softly kissed him on the cheek.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Hugo looked at her and nodded but was a little confused about what she meant but he didn't say anything to her about it. "I don't know what your going through Aurora, but I'm here for you holding her hand and I will never let go."said Hugo softly. Hugo meant every word he just said to her for he loved with everything inside of him which was crazy seeing how he was only thirteen. "I know some days it's going to rain but always in the end there's a rainbow."said Hugo softly as he kissed her forehead. "As long as were together A love we can make it through anything."said Hugo softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top