Aurora's and Hugo's first date!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aurora's and Hugo's first date! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aurora's and Hugo's first date!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aurora's and Hugo's first date! Empty Aurora's and Hugo's first date!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:44 am

Hugo was standing the Gryffindor common room waiting for Aurora so they could go on there first date together as a couple. He was extremely nervous and tried to stay calm but he was starting to wonder if he looked or alright or if he needed to go change. "Hugs chill, look good so relax."Hugo told himself. As many time as he told himself that his palms begin to sweat as well as the rest of his body. "Oh god not good."said Hugo panicking as he put the flowers on the coffee table in front of him and wiped his hands on his pants.

Hugo wasn't wearing anything spell though he was just wearing nice blue jeans with a nice plain blue shirt with a gray tux jacket over it with his hair gelled back the way he like it. Hugo knew he was a bit early for there date but he wanted it to be special for Aurora and a first date she'll never forget. Deciding to take a seat on the couch in the Gryffindor common room he waited patiently for Aurora to come down.

Hugo's look
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aurora's and Hugo's first date! Empty Re: Aurora's and Hugo's first date!

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:54 am

That day Aurora had been asked on a date. This would be the first date she would go onin her life. She was pretty excited and nervous about it. She didnt know if she should wear something extremely nice or wear something more casual. With it being her first date and all, she wasnt exactly sure what to expect. Looking through her closet, She found a yellow and blue dress and began to look through her jewlery to see if there was anything that matched either of the dresses. She found a beautiful necklace and chose it out then began to get dressed.

Walking down the stairs that evening, Aurora wore her yellow dress and her most beautiful necklace. her hair was down and with the windows open, was blowing beautifully in the breeze. When she got to the common room she looked over to Hugo and thought that he was looking really handsome. "Hey hugo, hun." She said walking over to him, smiling brightly.

aurora's look
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 am

As he seen Aurora coming down the stairs he smiled and stood up and grabbed the flowers and put them behind his back. As she walked over towards him his eyes widen at the sight of her for she looked beautiful not him, but she was always beautiful to him. "You look beautiful tonight A."said Hugo softly as he kissed her softly on the forehead. "These are for you A love."said Hugo softly as he took the flowers from behind his back and gave them to her and smiled. "Are you ready to go? I really hope you like where were going, it's a very special place to me."said Hugo softly.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:41 am

Aurora smiled when he kissed her on the forehead. She didnt like thinking about the last time he had kissed her on the forehead. It was a sad night. they had been talking about how she was doing and he knew about things that she didnt want most others to know. "Thanks." She whispered when he said she looked beautiful. Her depression would be gone for the night and her shyness would replace it. She gently took the flowers and looked at them, her face slightly turning red. "Yes. I am ready to go." she whispered hugging him. "Anywhere we are together will be fine with me." She whispered. her smile getting bigger.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:06 am

"You welcome."said Hugo softly as he touched the book that was sitting on the table right in front of them as it transported them to Paris where there was a picnic waiting for them. "Sorry about the porkey, it was the only way I could get here seeing how we couldn't apperate yet my father helped me with it."said Hugo softly. "Do you like it?"Hugo asked her softly hoping she did. "I know I missed taking you out for Valentine's Day so I wanted to make it up for you."said Hugo softly.

Aurora's and Hugo's first date! Large_962173410-1236807828-caber-02-070208

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:42 am

When the portkey was intact, Aurora was kind of shocked and clung to Hugo so that she wouldnt fall over. She was surprised at how beautiful everything in paris was. She hadnt been to paris since she was very little and barely remembered the experiance and she just loved to look at everything. "Its... beautiful." She whispered smiling. She let go of his arm and gently grabbed his hand. It had been a while since she had been very happy, and Aurora started to consider being less depressed since it had been about 2 months ago that she got hit by that car. When he said he wanted to make up for not getting to take her out for valentines day, she smiled. "Aww... You so sweet." she whispered kissing him on the cheek. "I really love this hugo.. Its beautiful."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 am

Hugo smiled when she said it was beautiful. " Yes it is beautiful but not as beautiful as you."said Hugo softly. When she said he was sweet he smiled. "What do you expect I'm a Weasley it's in my blood."said Hugo smirking. at her. "I'm just kidding, that's the way I am A love, sweet and full of surprises."said Hugo softly. Hugo smiled when she said he loved it. "I'm glad you like it, but the isn't over yet there still more surprises to come."said Hugo softly. "Shall we?"Hugo asked giving her a soft warm smile as he held out her arm to lead her over towards her seat. As Aurora's necklace rubbed against the inside pocket of his jacket he smiled for he decided to give it to her after they ate. Hugo had everything all planned out and he hoped it would be a night she'll never forget about for he loved her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 am

Aurora blushed majorly when he said it wasnt as beautiful as her. No one, Not even her first boyfriend, had said anything like that to her. She looked at the stuff, her flowers still in her arm. She was ready for anything that could possibly happen with him there, If anything bad ended up happening, she was ready to face it and make it better. "Yes you are.. Very sweet, and the best surprised ive ever had came from you." She whispered smiling. She held his arm, about as though she was a princess, and layed her head on his sholder. "yes we shall."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:50 am

Hugo looked at her and shrugged and smiled. "It was nothing A and besides, you deserve all of this."said Hugo softly. "I don't know know how your past boyfriends treated you, but I'll to like a princess ever minute of the day I promise."said Hugo softly. As she said they shall Hugo lead her over towards the table and let go of her from a minute and pulled the chair out for her. "My lady."said Hugo softly giving her a soft warm smile and waited for her to sit down. Hugo wanted this night to be as magical to Aurora as possible for she was his princess and she deserved it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

Aurora face was really red as he said that she had deserved it all.. In her mind she really didnt deserve any of it. But she wasnt really going to say that to him since she really didnt want to make him upset. "Take off the s on boyfriends.. I've only had one past boyfriend who broke up with me after i was in the hosptal wing during a fight a bunch of us had." She whispered keeping really close to him. "I'd love to be a princess... As long as you will be my prince charming." she smiled as she said that. The night was already like a fairytale and if he wanted her to be a princess he'd have to be her prince.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top