Standing by the Fire - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Standing by the Fire - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Standing by the Fire

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Standing by the Fire - Page 4 Empty Re: Standing by the Fire

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Xemnas heard Andrew's answer and began to laugh. "What the hell does that have to do with anything Andrew" He told him still kind of laughing at his ridiculous answer." I guess I wasn't truly clear enough on that. If you haven't been noticing, Hitame and me are sorta having a problem. That's why eye contact and such as been slowing down. I was wondering would you help us settle this problem, so I can get on with my life and Hitame would stop whining" Xemnas having a dirty look at Hitame."Ya get it now or do I have to speak in baby language" Xemnas laughed again
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:50 pm

"Ugh, i'm not whining about anything!!" Hitame said returning Xemnas' dirty look. This isn't Andrew's problem anyways. He shouldn't be dragging him into it. she thought looking to the ground. "Xemnas, we have to handle this ourselves. We can't drag Andrew or anyone else for that matter into our problem....." she told Xemnas. She was still looking down at the floor when she said this.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 am

Now Andrew had a little spark of curious flame inside him. Yet he felt like they were sort of baiting him into the situation, and would probably have to be one of the mediators now. "Well for starters," he said shrugging "stop saying stuff like 'whine' or 'baby' to Hitame. 1.) It just sounds weird 2.) It doesn't improve the situation. Now what is going on?" Andrew had been in problems like this before, but he wasn't good at giving advice or trying to predict incidents before they happened. He was only human.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top