Standing by the Fire - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Standing by the Fire - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Standing by the Fire

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Standing by the Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Standing by the Fire

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:46 am

Xemnas glared at Hitame,a little confused "Huh ? Why do I sound like a wise old man,is it because I don't use slang like you,GANGSTA"Xemnas teased again.For some reason he was in a good mood,and he just wanted to tease Hitame.Aww I hope she doesn't take it that bad like Sora did Xemnas thought and sighed.After awhile he finally realized the question about Sora."Well I haven't seen him,he wasn't in the dormitories and he's most certaintly not here."Xemnas told him.He then gasped "I hope he's not playing in the snow again,he might get sick.Ah forget it,I need to start trusting you guys.Since it seems you guys dislike it."Xemnas said,he then remembered that day at the Potter's Army Meeting.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:55 am

" No that's not it" Hitame said trying to tease Xemnas back." Huh,well i dislike it i'm not sure about Sora. And i'm still mad at you because of that." She said turning away from Xemnas. She really didn't like it, when someone did something like that Hitame always wanted to punch that person as hard as she could. I wanted to do that to Xemnas because he sounded like he was in charge of everything. He's only in charge of Sora not of me. she thought getting angrier with every thought of that.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 am

Xemnas noticed that Hitame turned away and thought it was just childish.He sighed "I would discuss this with you right now but,I don't want our little buddy here to think this is a novel"Xemnas said looking back at Andrew who seemed pretty focused on the conversation I wonder what he's thinking,it's probably something like we're a bunch of crazyss.But he shouldn't be talking cause he's done crazy stuff too Xemnas thought still smiling.I guess nothing could bring him down.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:15 am

" Whatever i don't care" Hitame said in an angry voice. She looked at Andrew with a face that said 'i'm sorry'. I bet he thinks we're being stupid or childish. But i can't help being mad at him. She wanted to scream at Xemnas now but she tried to calm down. She also tried not to talk for a while, if she did she knew she would just explode and start screaming or just plain swearing to him for no reason.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 am

Andrew just stood by the center of the two, looking at the charred remains of his trusty jacket. Sure it had looked bad already because of constant abuse (i.e. Mutant bear attacks, dragons, etc.) but it was the thing he had kept since 4th year. He figured he'd have to buy a new jacket now, even though he disliked having to spend money on clothing. Even when he did it to show off, he still felt resentment towards himself when he would do such a thing. But it was still winter going on spring, so he would need warmth. Just when he was about to swear at himself softly, Xemnas walked into the room and appeared to be chatting with Hitame and him. Andrew mostly kept out of the conversation, trying to fix up his old jacket with a reparo, but it wasn't exactly the greatest tailoring device ever.

"Great," he muttered in anger, mostly at himself however. He threw he jacket on the chair next to him, not wanting to see the sight of the tragedy. Now Andrew noticed that things seemed to have been going south. Could it have been something he missed, or were they waiting for him to respond. Crap. "Well I must say it is rather...uhh....slightly cold in here," Andrew randomly blurted, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible. No use in fighting a dead situation.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 am

Hitame looked at Andrew confused. What the hell is he talking about? she thought to herself. She knew he was trying to change the subject so she went along with it trying not to talk to Xemnas still. "It is a bit cold in here isn't it." she said to Andrew not bothering to look at Xemnas for his opinion. "Sorry about your jacket..." she added when she looked over at the charred jacket. She had forgotten about his jacket catching on fire. "I guess you have to get a new one now, huh." she said to him.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Andrew nodded, even though it didn't really matter that his jacket was burnt now. S*it happened and that was once instance. "It's no problem though," he said sitting down on an armchair next to him "I'll just get another one. No problem. Now it was back to what had been before. The conversation between Hitame and Xemnas, something Andrew could not put his finger onto. What had they been discussing? "So what's going on then?" he asked, trying to see if he could slide his way back into the conversation. Hopefully it wasn't awkward.

As Andrew sat, he kept thinking about who these two really were. Xemnas and Hitame seemed to have appeared out of nowhere and somehow got brought up into his life. To think, a 16 year old hanging out with 11 year olds. It wasn't really common, but it was believeable. "So is this 'Sora' person in our house?" he asked, not remembering if Xemnas or Hitame had mentioned it at all "I can't remember to be honest."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 am

"Huh, oh nothing's going on. We're just talking about the Potter's Army meeting, that's all.." she told him. "Sora is in our house. He's Xemnas' brother, who i'm sure he's told you about." she said answering his question. She decided to try and change the subject as Andrew tried to do before. "Are you gonna try to get the same type of jacket or are you gonna just gonna get a totally different one?" she asked as she stared at the jacket.

She looked back at Xemnas who was still at the door. "Are you gonna keep standing and let your legs get tired? Or are you gonna come sit?" she said as she turned around to face Xemnas.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 am

"Well then pushy" Xemnas smiled, he sat down on the couch and took up all the space as usual. "Well Andrew you wouldn't mind telling me which side is right in this situation right ?" Xemnas asked him. He looked back at Hitame who still didn't want to even look at him. But it didn't bother Xemnas, he just wanted to keep this situation low. He hated arguing, it was always just stupid and pointless to him. It must be age Xemnas thought. He waited for a reply from Andrew.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:25 pm

By Xemna's question, he had no clue as to what he was saying. Which side? What did that mean? He had to come up with something, anything to make himself not look like some sort of idiot. "Well the right side may be right, but three lefts make a right?" he said trying to make it sound realistic for the situation. PRobably not, and in the end, it may have made things a lot more confusing than they needed to be. He looked at Hitame and then at Xemnas and said in a casual tone "So what now?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top