Standing by the Fire - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Standing by the Fire - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Standing by the Fire

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Standing by the Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Standing by the Fire

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:01 am

"Yeah I used to head to the lake almost everyday," he replied to her, spreading his hands out by the fire again. This time, he kept his hands at a mininum safe distance away, which was from the seat to the fire. So he wouldn't have to risk burning his hands once more "until I left for six months. Pretty annoying altogether." He wondered if he should've been talking about this with a first year. Then again, he did talk about his brother with Xemnas, so it musn't be that bad.

A question popped into his head about what happened with Sora and Xem. Yet it probably wasn't his place. So he decided to not say anything about it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:18 am

Oh, well why did you leave?" Hitame asked obviously curious. She liked to ask question, although most of the time she doesn't totally get the questions she asks. She looked at the fire and stayed quiet. He probably thinks i'm being nosy or something....Sora was pretty mad at Xem and all over a duel. Xem must always win and he must never let Sora win. Even i let my sister win sometimes
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:15 am

Andrew should have saw that coming. As soon as he would mention something like that, the average person would go ahead and ask. He didn't have a problem with answering, but it bothered him as why he had left. Even he couldn't explain that one himself, to be honest. "Well a lot of reasons," he explained, at least trying to keep the conversation going "some stuff happened and I felt pressured to the point where I could have lost my sanity I guess." That was one way to explain it.

He looked back at Hitame and asked "everything all right?" She seemed to be pretty quiet, and most of the time that meant the person had a lot on his/her mind. Yet he was curious as to what she had been thinking about.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:35 am

"Oh, i'm fine. I was just thinking about Xem and Sora's duel.. That was why he was mad at Xem. He always wins and i'm guessing that he never lets Sora win." Hitame said. She thought about what Andrew said before. He did seem to have a lot things going on.

"Well, if you feel like that it's always a good idea to tell a friend or someone about it. They could help you with what ever's going on. I know that from experience, trust me..." Hitame laughed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:30 am

Sora and Xemnas's duel? What had happened the past couple of months? Point taken that he was gone and probably would have no clue as to who Sora and Xemnas were, but still they were brothers. Now Andrew was yet again wrapped around another group and had to try and figure out their mysteries. In a way, he was almost a sort a detective, always finding out some of the problems and usually stopping them. But he wouldn't try to nose his way into this problem. It was probably better to just let first years to be first years. Or at least thats what Andrew always said. "Well," he said, sitting back down on the carpet and spreading his legs on the carpet, to strecth a bit "was it a bad duel, or was it like familly-ish?"

Out of nowhere, Andrew felt a burning sensation on his forearm, he looked down and saw that his jacket had accidently caught a small ember and caught the portion of the jacket on fire. Immediatly, Andrew jumped up and said 'ow' repeatedly, showing that it burnt pretty bad. He managed to snake his jacket off his arms, exposing his plain black shirt and began to stomp on the jacket like it was some sort of deranged lawn gnome come to life. After 10 seconds or so, the fires finally died and he sighed. "Christ I hate it when that happens," he muttered but mostly to himself.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Hitame giggled a little when Andrew's jacket caught on fire. When he put it out she answered his question." I guess it was a family-ish duel. Sora was just bummed out that he lost again" She told him. She questioned if she should be telling him this. But then again Sora didn't say anything about telling other people about the duel or anything, so i guess it's okay she thought. "does your jacket catch of fire a lot?" Hitame blurted out.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 pm

"not the jacket but as far as I know,it's definitly his skin"Xemnas responded coming from the gryffindor dormitory.Xemnas walked right past the burnt jacket,if this is his jacket imagine how rough his skin must feel Xemnas thought in his mind.He then jumped on top of the couch,and put his hands behind his head."Sooo I see you've met my friend Andrew"Xem told Hitame."So what have you guys been talking about.I've just been bored upstairs the whole time thinking"Xemnas told each of them.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Hitame jumped when Xemnas responded to her question. " Hey Xem. We haven't been talking about much really..." Hitame said in a startled voice. God he scared me i thought he was at the lake or something. Since it's like his favorite place. She thought still staring at Xemnas with a startled look. " What were you thinking about upstairs?" Hitame asked Xem "I don't like being in the dormatories some of the girls just plain creep me out....." she added half talking to herself.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:16 am

"Hmm I was thinking about a lot of things,stuff you've told me,stuff Andrew said,the future,the past.Trust me when I think,I stay there for like an hour all dazed and confused.It looks like I just ran away with my soul not my body"Xemnas chuckled.He didn't want to feel like he was barging in so he stood still at the doorway of the gryffindor boys dormitory."Hmm so you think it's creepy huh ? Is it 'cause there not listening to Evanscience"Xemnas teased.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:40 am

"Huh... Maybe, maybe not." She said staring at him. " Well, don't just stand there come in here" She added." You know you sound like a wise old man when you talk sometimes." She told him. Ugh, he always teases me about Evanescence. She thought looking away from Xemnas. She stayed quiet for a while thinking of what to say. " By the way where's Sora?" She asked after a while.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top