Did I really do anything wrong?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Did I really do anything wrong?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Did I really do anything wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did I really do anything wrong?  Empty Did I really do anything wrong?

Post by Felix Barker Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Felix blinked as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cell he was being half pushed into. "Jeez man.. take it easy.. I ain't gonna jump you." He muttered darkly, and then winced when a light was turned on above his head. The holding cell was unlike other cell in Azkaban, mostly because it was nice. Cells in Azkaban included dank walls, odd, musty smells, the sounds of people screaming, sometimes blood on the floor, no lights, and you usually got pretty sick just standing next to a cell, let alone living in it. The holding cell, that was different though. Nice clean walls and floor, nice brightly lit lamps along the walls, a chair in the corner, a room for a bathroom connected. By far, it was probably one of the nicest cells in any prison.

Old fashioned bar cell doors kept him from leaving, as he paced through the room for a few moments. He had no doubt in his mind the people who he had hurt would want a piece of their mind with him. Maybe he'd get hurt or something.. who knew? He couldn't exactly defend himself, it was a clear cut way to get put straight into Azkaban, without trial. If he were to punch anyone back. He'd want to get out eventually of course, but for now.. no reason to make his sentence longer. Of course who knew how long his sentence would be? Two lifetimes maybe... go on parole at one point, and be free to find Naomi, that was his plan, and he was sticking to it. No use dying in Azkaban, there were things he felt were more worth his time.

Felix paced the room again, his mind thinking of everything he could say to get himself off free. It wasn't him, his evil twin brother.. it was Naomi who bewitched HIM! Oh.. that was a good one.. or maybe, his boss had secretly been directing him through Imperius curse. That was a good one too.. so many excuses, so many ways he could get out. It would be hard though, he had heard it rumored that Khaat Lupin herself would be presiding over his trail.. so what if he went free? That would be the best look he could ever get off of Khaat's Lupin face. He tortures her, nearly kills her and her son, threatens her son's cute little girlfriend, then walk free for it all. He could imagine himself blowing her a kiss as he walked out of the court room, uncuffed, and free to find Naomi once again.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top