What are you doing wrong? ((Dae))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What are you doing wrong? ((Dae)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What are you doing wrong? ((Dae))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are you doing wrong? ((Dae)) Empty What are you doing wrong? ((Dae))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Matt knocked on the Ministers door. He was feeling rather impatient today. He knocked again hoping the Minister was present!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

What are you doing wrong? ((Dae)) Empty Re: What are you doing wrong? ((Dae))

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 pm

The minister was getting quite annoyed with people just randomly knocking on his door, and he considered getting a new sectary cause she did nothing to stop the. After all that was her job, and she was supposed to make appointments which these visors should have. Dae waved his fingers opening the door to let the person in. The person turned out to be matt who did not look happy at all. "Yes Matt?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 am

Hey Dae, listen I have some concerns! he said walking in. He walked up to the desk and smiled trying to hide his somewhat anger. I've noticed that the Ministry is just ignoring the attacks on the students at Hogwarts! Well some people myself included are not very happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:36 am

he doesn't like it does he... Matt must not realize that he was just not that important to Dae, or the ministry any unspeakable could replace him. Dae was offended at this insult on his worth. "Look Matt I am busy, and interfering with affairs at Hogwarts is the last thing i want to do. The school is not run by the ministry, so why is it my job?" Dae said keeping his tone calm and relaxed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 am

Well the fact that the Ministry will get a bad rep! he said. Besides its common curtesy. he said grinning. Now I'm not saying you yourself should get involved, just maybe help out some people a little!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 am

"How it is some curse or something, and I am not healer I am a politician and an Auror. I fight wizards not curses or diseases. If people want me to do something else then the other things i do for them are going to suffer. Then i have to deall with them complaining about that. You see the people will never be happy they will always find something to piss and moan about. The thing you have to think about is how many people you want pissing and moaning at you, and guess what slacking on my normal duties to help hogwarts will have more people complaining towards me. So what do you want me to do... What possible help could i be, or the ministry the Staff at hogwarts are some of the best wiazards around. If i go and birng my Ministry with me it will be like to many chefs in the Kitchen you know?dae said still calm and collected
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:55 am

Well It would help if you um...kinda...helpd out the Order of the Phoenix. Matt said worried of Dae's reaction. Its just the Aurors would be a great helped if they teamed up with the Order! he said. After all, aren't we all fighting on the same side?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 am

"WE" Dae was really offended now The order were vigilantes people who take the law into their own hands when they see fit. People who took law into their own hands scared Dae, because at anytime they could change their idea of what the law was. Now dae was not stopping anybody in the order from becoming an Auror but he would punish them for their crimes. "We will never be on the same side the break the all the same laws that the Death eaters do except attacking muggles. The are criminals that will be prosecuted for their crimes, and the will spend time in cells right next to there Death eater friends!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:09 am

Well, then if that's the way you feel. I'd rather no risk my job and get you angry! he said. He walked over to the door and stopped when he got there. Good luck, Minister. he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:39 am

"Good Luck to you too Matt."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top