What else can go wrong with my life?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What else can go wrong with my life? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What else can go wrong with my life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What else can go wrong with my life? Empty What else can go wrong with my life?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:51 am

Sophia was in the Leaky Cauldron in the darkest part of the room in the shadows crying her eyes out with the letter from her farther in her hand. Sophia was still in her Gryffindor Robe for she apperated here right after she gotten out of Hogsmeade. Sophia needed to get away from Hogwarts and everything so she skipped the rest of her classes and came here to drink her pain away of her mother dying but it wasn't working out to well. As she took another drink of her firewhiskey she looked blankly out the window and sighed. "What else can go wrong with my life now?'Sophia asked herself as she felt tears escape her eyes once more. Sophia really wished Andrian was here, for he was always good at cheering her up and comforting her wich she needed about now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

What else can go wrong with my life? Empty Re: What else can go wrong with my life?

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 am

Andrian walked into the Leaky Cauldron, he wore a brown jumper, brown belt and baggy blue jeans. He took in everyone in the room when and ordered a firewhiskey. "Three sickles please," spoke the Bartender. Andrian paid the money and started looking around for a seat when suddenly he stopped dead in his track when he spotted Sophia sitting alone with tears running down her cheeks as she drown herself with drinks. "Sophia?" he asked walking over and crouched beside her. "What tha matter?" he asked.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

What else can go wrong with my life? Empty Re: What else can go wrong with my life?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:25 am

Sophia couldn't speak for she was to depress all she could do was take the letter out of her hands and put it into his. "Perhaps that will tell you everything love."said Sophia speaking softly as she looked away from the letter and took a drink of her firewhiskey as she cried. As she dranked down her third class of firewhiskey she started having the hiccups from drinking to much. "I don't want to believe it love, it's just to much I feel like I'm going to break soon." said Sophia as she hiccuped. "What else could go wrong in my life love?"Sophia asked him softly as she cried so hard her body was shaking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top