Imitation is the highest form of flattery - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Imitation is the highest form of flattery - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imitation is the highest form of flattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Imitation is the highest form of flattery

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Sophia still struggled to get away when the man who was holding her threw some kind of powder down that made the whole Alley go black . "Let go of me!"said Sophia still struggling to get free from their grips that they had on her. As the women covered her mouth Sophia's scream became muffled by the hand over her mouth shooting them a look that could Kill Sophia wondered where they were taking her. Sophia knew she really could go no where since the women wrapped her other arm around her waist pinning her. "Great just great! I just gotten finished being kidnapped by Barker now I'm being kidnapped by people I don't even know by apparently know me!"Sophia thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Imitation is the highest form of flattery - Page 2 Empty Re: Imitation is the highest form of flattery

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 am

Thaor tightened his grip on Sophia as she struggled. Barker really must have gotten lucky to kidnap her in the first place. Could you really call it "Kidnapping" though? She was, after all, not really a kid. Muffliato he said quietly, so no one nearby would be able to hear their struggle. Thaor reached out and grabbed onto Caelani, he was ready to apparate them out of the ally. Lets go then. Thaor said, as he turned on the spot, and disapparated with them, apparating at Malfoy Manor a second later.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 am

Follow the Sophia, Calli and Thaor to Malfoy Manor

END
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top