Letters home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letters home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letters home

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters home - Page 2 Empty Re: Letters home

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:36 am

She puffed out her cheeks and didn't want to fight with that topic because if she did she would end up yelling at him...again. So she said trying to calm down, "And that letter is something or you would be writting it or sending it out. So spill, I wnat to know." She gave him a look that was like, tell-me-now and crossed her arms, waiting for him to say.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:41 am

"Its just an ordinary letter to a kid in my foundation..... thats all." He said as he tried not to look at her, He knew that if he looked at her he might end up telling her everything and he really doidnt want to end up like that. He wanted to be able to not tell her no matter what she did. "I mean whats so important about a letter to a child who is in a foundation?" He asked her. Blake thought he should change the subject before she ended up begging him to tell her or something
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 am

Ivy cocked her head to the side and asked, "Foundation? Who are you writing to? What's they're name? Are they nice?" She snilled widely thinking that he was talking to someone, helping them out. She wanted to know more, much more then what he was telling her. "Please Blake! Pretty please!!" she begged him, so many questions were popping in her head she couldn't contain her excitment. She decided to squat down and be closer to his eye level.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:03 am

Blake didnt know what to do. Not much people would usually care what he did outside of being a wizard and werewolf. "Well... I have a few foundation. One is to help those who are deaf and another is for those who are suffering from witnessing death(s) But this kid, He is deaf and he witnessed his parents deaths. Since he is death he has a lady helping him learn by using signlanguage. His name is jestin. They are nice. I write to him because he hasnt much friends.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:44 am

As Blake was talking Ivy's heart was melting inside, hearing what he did for others made her feel so happy. Her eyes started to fill with tears of joy and said, "Wow, Blake. That's...that's an amazing thing to do! I've never meet someone who would do such a kind thing." She sat down and crossed her legs, wiping the tears from her eyes she asked, "What do you talk about? What do you do?"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:33 pm

"Well.. Theres alot of things we talk about... And what do we do?Well we raise money for those who are part of my foundations to have a future.. But when im older its gunna be harder and harder to do all of this and at the same time work for a living. " He said as he sat down next to her. "Can we please talk about something else? not that i dont like talking about my foundations its just that.. There are many other things we could talk about instead.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:07 am

Ivy sighed, "Fiiine!" She looked up at the owls and didn't know what to say. She twirlled her hair and hummed a bit trying not to make eye contact. It's not that she didn't want to talk to him, it's just that she didn't know what to say.

They sat in silence for a little while and Ivy asked, "Soooo...what DO you want to talk about?" She pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:22 am

Blake chuckled when ivy said "fiiine" It was kind of funny how she was acting. He watched her as she twirled her hair. He didnt get why she was avoiding eye contact. "Is something wrong?" He asked her a small bit of worry in his eyes. He wasnt that worried but he was still worried.

When she asked him what he wanted to talk about he shrugged and said, "I dunno.. Anything is fine with me i guess." He said smiling
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:28 am

"Weeeellll...." she began and started to think some more. She sat there for awhile, twirlling her hair some more. She gasped and claped her hands together stirring some of the owls from their slumber,"Lets play a game! I'll say a word and you say the first word that comes to mind!" She smilled, "Okay the first three words are eat, sleep, and breathe! Aaaaaaaaand....GO!" She begun her little game and wantted to hear what he had to say.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top