I have a secret to tell you...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I have a secret to tell you... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I have a secret to tell you...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a secret to tell you... Empty I have a secret to tell you...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Sally walked slowly through london, searching for a cafe of some sorts. She stopped in front of one sighing, she was suppose to be meeting Sophia here. She walked in and took a seat at a table ordering some coffee for herself. She sipped it waiting for Sophia to show, she had finally decided to tell Sophia that she was a Death Eater, but she didnt know how Sophia would take it. She knew Sophia wasnt going to take it very well and Sally wouldnt have to say anything, all she would have to do was show her arm. She sat there wearing a brown tank shirt and dark brown pants.

her look--->
I have a secret to tell you... Sally_10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I have a secret to tell you... Empty Re: I have a secret to tell you...

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Sophia walked through the crowded streets of london heading towards the small cafe on the corner to meet Sally there. Obviously Sally wanted to meet her there to tell her something but she wouldn't tell her what it was about though. Looking around for Felix she kept on walking afraid he might show up any minute and kidnap her once again. She was afraid of that man, his smell his cold laugh was stuck in her mind and she couldn't get it out. Shaking her head she finally reached the cafe and pushed opened the door as it tinkled above her head. Looking for Sally she spotted her and walked over towards her. "Hey Sal."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile taking a seat across from her. Sophia was wearing a white strapless dress with orange, blue, purple on it with a white jacket over it.
http://liveonsunset.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/demishoot521.jpg?w=500&h=752
^Sophia's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Sally returned Sophia's smiled and was keeping her left arm hidden for the time being. "Hey Soph, How are you today?" she said acting normally. Even though she had a ton on her mind, she was thinking of other things such like what was going on with her cousin Sally Ruby. She heard that Sal had gotten a letter from her dad about her and Prison. It was Sallys fault why her cousin got the letter as well. Sally didnt like the thought of her baby cousins marring a exchange student and knew she would break up with him if that was what the Dark Lord wished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Sophia shrugged as she asked how she was. "I'm ok I guess, could be better but I guess ok is better then no ok after you were kidnapped and tortured."said Sophia softly. Looking at the scar where Felix burnt her flashbacks came back to her about that horrible day. Shaking her head she snapped back into reality and looked at Sally and smiled. "Anyway enough about me, how are you?"Sophia asked her softly as she ordered a drink. As her drink came she thanked the waiter and took a drink of her coke and looked at Sally waiting for her to tell her how she was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Sally smiled to know that Sophia was doing ok but was a bit surprised when she said she was captured an torture. "You were?" she asked "Well im glad your ok now." she said half smiling. She took a sip of her coffee before answering her question if of how she was doing. "Oh im good, been doing some.... traveling." she said throwing a subsitute word in for what she was actually doing "Bussiness you know?" she told Sophi taking another sip of the hot bitter coffee and then used some sweetner to make it taste better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I was, but I'm ok now I just got to take it easy for awhile and watch my back for now on."said Sophia softly. "Well thanks for your concern Sal, but as you can see nothing can keep me down."said Sophia smiling. Sophia nodded and smiled when she said she been traveling. "Oh cool, that must be nive all I do is work in the hospitail all day!"said Sophia laughing. Don't get Sophia wrong she loved her job but being stuck in a hospital all day was alittle boring. "Well I'm glad that your ok Sal, been awhile since I saw you."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Sally smiled and nodded "Well, its been more work then fun. But got to follow orders you know?" she said laughing, she knew if Sophia actually knew what the traveling was for she would change her mind in an a milli second. She wondered if she should tell Sophia know, then thought she should wait till she asked. Keeping her arm under the table all the while and took another sip of her coffee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Sophia nodded laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "When isn't work ever fun?"Sophia asked her softly rolling her eyes. Sophia read Sally's mind and looked at her with worry in her eyes as they turned golden colored on her. "Sally, is there's something you want to tell me?"Sophia asked her softly as she took a drink of her coke waiting for her reply. Sophia loved her ability to read minds for it came in handy in so many ways more then she knew sometimes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Sally looked at her "Never." She said sadly and then sighed as the question finally came out. "More of I have to show you something." She said sighing once more and slowly pulling up her left arm, turning it over to show the Dark Mark up her wrist. She sighed waiting to see what Sophia would do, hoping she would freak out, too much anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Sophia's eyes widen and gasped as Sally showed her the dark mark on her arm. "Oh no Sal, why did you join them?"Sophia asked them softly. Sophia was sure Sally didn't know she was part of the Order of the Phoenix seeing how it was an hidden group. "I sure hope you have a good reason for this Sal, for we been friends for a LONG time and I don't want to lose you as a friend."said Sophia softly. Sophia could feel her eyes starting to turn red but she tried to calm herself down.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top