new friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new friends

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new friends Empty new friends

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

James had been walking around the seventh floor and had walked past one wall three times wanting a place to help him achieve his place. and then a door appeared. so he went inside. soon the door disappeared behind him. this place would be a good hiding place for those who wanted or needed to hide. though he didn't' need this room to hide. just to plan and learn and achieve.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

new friends Empty Re: new friends

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Sally was having an extremely boring day and was walking around the castle until she got to the seventh floor. She paused and the door to the room of requriments open up for her and she walked in, it closeing after she was fully in. She looked around and saw that there was already someong in there, also a Slytherin by the looks of it. "Hello" she said starting the conversaton
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Prison was following sally quietly and when he entered the room of requirements, he reconised a little kid. He looked as though he was a first year but prison couldnt tell. He wrapped his arm around sally and looked at the kid. "Hello.. What can a kid your age be doing here all alone while your friends are all around the school looking for you or something?" Prison asked the kid as he looked around the room. It looked different from the last time they were there.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:42 pm

"What friends?" James asked "i know my siblings are not looking for me." he was still looking around the room planing what he could use it for. he turned to look at the two. they were both older than him and he was sure one was a foreign student. the other was a slytherin like him self. "what are you two doing in here? Planing in on hiding out and snogging?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Balthazar, Jame's snake slithered out of the pack James had had on his back and around Jame's neck. James smiled slightly and petted his small snake. "Balthazar go on back for a while." he whispered to the snake.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Sally jumped when Prison put his arm on her, she hadnt known he was behind her. "Hi there Love." She said smileing at him. Sally ignored the kids remark, "What year are you? You looked to be a Slytherin, why haven't i seen you in the common room?" She asked rasieing an eyebrow.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:44 pm

(posting as James)

James Looked at the girl. "How old do i look you nit wit?" he asked as Balthazar slithered back into his pack. "and i don't tend to spend much time in the common room. that's why you haven't seen me there." he shook his head and turned away from them his mouse climbing up his shirt from his pocket. "hello Mickey," he said petting the mouse then pulled a little bit of cheese out of his shirt pocket for the little gray mouse. "where is Snicker doodle?" he asked the mouse. James hadn't seen his cat all day which was odd.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 pm

"Sally hes a first year." Prison whispered then he walked over to james and picked up the mouse. "You be nice to my girlfriend or your mouse dies." He said to the boy angrily. "I dont care if you are an 11 year old or a 100000 year old.. you dont talk to my girlfriend like that!!" Prison was ready to kill the mouse. He would kill anything in the world just to keep sally happy. "Now tell her your age!" Prison said madly.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm

James took Mickey back "why don't you? or are you to scared of her to do so?" James said putting mickey back in his pocket. "and if you hurt my mouse or any of my other pets it will be the last thing you do." he said pulling his wand out slowly and discreetly. "now go back and cower behind your girl friend." James was glaring at the boy. "no one wants to get hurt do they?" he could be really hard core if he wanted to and all threats to his loved family or pets set him into motion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Sally glared at him "Now watch it you little brat, My dad works for the Dark Lord and all I have to do is get him." she said threatening him. She pulled out her wand as well, "And it wont be soon untill i do as well." She said smirking,
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Prison sighed and walked over to the wall where he used a spell and a glove appeared on his hand then he punched the wall with all of his might and a dent about 1/2 an inch thick was made into the wall. "This is my special glove.. it lets me harm those worse with a punch worse than a normal persons punch.. you wouldnt want me to punch you would you little boy?" Prison asked him. "We can also get my soon to be father in law to kill you so dont talk to us like that."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top