Reading makes my head hurt
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading makes my head hurt Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading makes my head hurt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading makes my head hurt Empty Reading makes my head hurt

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:58 am

Sammy was sitting in a chair near the fireplace reading a book for a class. But she hated reading, it always seemed to make her head hurt. So she closed it loudly and put it down on the table beside her. Of course this made some of the few people in the room stair at her then get up and leave. She expected this with how she had been acting that week. No one would look her in the eye and no one would talk to her. But she was starting to get use to it and she didn't care anymore. All she wanted to do was get back with Ne'os and get on with her life. Maybe she would even quite this whole stupid school thing. Varod quite, Kiara quite, why couldn't she?
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top