Hurt.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hurt. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hurt.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hurt. Empty Hurt.

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm

The blank look on her face showed that she was angry, but you could only see that if you knew her well. It showed distain and it showed that she was hurt. Hitame Anabelle Higurashi sat on a bed in the Hospital Wing. She refused to eat anything that her sister tried to give her. she way obviously still mad at what Naomi had put her through by bringing her here a few days ago.

"I already said I was sorry." Naomi said in a soft voice as she put the spoon she held down. "Sorry doesn't cut it, Naomi. I told you I didn't want to come, and you forced me here anyways." she said. "When will you learn that if I say that I don't want to go somewhere, it's because I don't need to go?" she added in a harsh tone. Naomi flinched at her voice a bit and sighed. "But you would have died if I didn't bring you here." Naomi muttered.

Hitame sighed and slammed her head against the wall. This brought back the headache she had only just gotten over but she didn't care. Naomi reached up toward her sister's head, but she retracted her hand quickly knowing that Hitame wouldn't want her touching her at all. She was already mad at her enough, Naomi didn't want to make it worse. The younger girl heard her sister mutter something and Naomi blinked. "What?" she asked. Hitame's head turned to her with the same blank, lifeless expression she usually had. "I said, maybe it would have been best if I had died then." Naomi's mouth dropped and tears started welling up in her eyes.

"Oh, stop being such a baby! You're twelve god damn years old Naomi. Stop acting like a five year old!" Hitame screamed at her sister. Since Naomi brought her to the Hospital Wing, Hitame had been particularly touchy and everything set her off. Normally she would have never yelled at Naomi for crying, but since that day the crying had only served to irritate her. Naomi's eyes widened at her screaming and she got up. Without saying a word, Naomi turned on her heel and ran out of the Hospital Wing crying.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Hurt. Empty Re: Hurt.

Post by Alex Star Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:13 am

Waking up in the morning only to feel his upper arm itching again, as it started to turn a green color. He only gripped his arm trying not to itch, instead inflicting pain on himself to stop his habit. He was one to work out, and take care of his body daily. But this sickness, or whatever the hell it is was affecting many students. Even himself was feeling worst with each passing day, but he was trying to fight this little threat with all his might.

Getting out of his bed quickly, and head to the bathroom to check the rash. It was indeed getting worst, and spreading along his upper arm. He bashed the wall with his fist, out of shame that this has happened. He needed to get this checked out, and soon would head back into his room. Putting on some clothes making sure to cover the rash, as he finally walked out of the slytherin dorm.

Pacing there as he would remember saving Hitame, and Naomi from that bastard. He wondered if they were affected by this illness as well, what if they were. He hoped they were okay, but really more for Hitame then Naomi. Soon walking towards the Hospital wing in thought he felt someone hit him, as she had ran away from the wing.

He saw her back, as she was getting away from the wing. He saw some tears fall on the ground, and soon would realize that it was Naomi. Before he could even utter a word, she had turned the corner leaving him there. Why was she running away, and crying? He would then enter the hospital wing, as he spotted the person he was thinking about earlier. Hitame was here? she must not feeling well...but had she made Naomi cry.

Gripping his arm tighter, but deciding to deal with her first. He walked over to her with his usual smirk, but this one was more weaker then the others. As he approached Hitame, hopefully not getting any bad remarks...but something told him that she was different somehow. " What did you say to Naomi? She was crying when she passed me, did you two have a fight "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 pm

She had already been changed enough with the this that had happened to her. She couldn't be a normal thirteen year old, free of any charge, living the way she wanted too. But no, first her parents abandoning her and Naomi in an orphanage, then her adoptive parents getting murdered, after that her being tortured by Felix Barker. It wasn't fair that she had to go through all this, she was only thirteen and she was supposed to be a normal girl, but everything that has happened didn't allow her to be that.

Her head was buried in her arms as she thought about everything that had happened to her. It was bad enough she had to live through that once, but when she was brought here, she had relived it again and again. That was why she was so distant with Naomi now. She knew that something like that would happen if she was taken there, she told Naomi not to bring her there, and that was the first thing Naomi had done. Naomi always did the opposite of what she told her, when it was something important, and it really irritated her.

Hearing a familiar voice, Hitame lifted her head up slightly and looked up at the Slytherin boy who was in front of her. She kept her lifeless expression, her eyes were dull and clouded, and she scoffed. "I told her the truth." she stated in a tone as lifeless as her expression. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, much less to explain herself to someone for what she had told her sister.

"What does it matter to you if we had a fight?" she demanded. Her changes were so quick it was hard to believe she had ever been happy. All this happened because of Barker. If he hadn't done what he had to her, she would have had a chance to be a normal girl. But now she couldn't, and she couldn't tell anyone about what he had done to her because then he would go after Naomi. Even if they fought, Naomi was still the most important thing in Hitame's life and she wouldn't let anything change that.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

looking at her with head down, as she seemed to be like a hurt animal. He would want to talk to her, and figure out what has happened in her mind. She looked like him, when he was younger and had that accidentally killed a man when he was only a second year. So much had went wrong for him, but somehow he went along with life. When people called him a bastard, git, and other things...he gladly accept them, but he would fight them to not look weak.

He didn't care about other people, only his family...or whats left of it. Now looking upon Hitame, as she stared at him with her lifeless expression. Even her words had nothing to them, they felt like someone had just died in front of her. The once wild, and beautiful eyes she had were gone at this moment, and he felt something tug at his heart. He was feeling worried about her now? why is it that she could invoke this feeling within him...when he didn't care about other people.

Even now just looking at her made him, want to help the girl with her problem. Even as she directed her words towards him, more demanding then the last set of words. He would only take a deep breathe, calming him down as he moved to the side of the bed and took a seat next to her. His topaz, and emerald different colored eyes would look at her.

He didn't really have much of a answer for her, she asked what does it matter to him. He honestly didn't know himself yet, but he couldn't stay quiet forever. " Because I care about you, Hitame...........and Naomi as well. You two are always together, and helping each other out like good sisters, but I can see that something is wrong. I just want to protect the both of you, I made that very clear......." He left it at that, and hoped it would give the answer she had demanded from him.

Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Hitame turned her head away from him. She really just didn't want to be around anyone. Even though she knew that he was only trying to help, she was changed again. Her original view on Slytherins was back. She didn't care that he wasn't like them, on the surface. They were all the same, that was the reason they were in that house. She looked blankly at the other side of the room. She felt trapped and helpless there and she wanted to get out.

Her eyes narrowed and she scoffed again. Her head turned back to Alex and she looked at him with her lifelesa eyes. "Care about me? Slytherins don't care about anyone but themselves." she said. She had cluttered him together with the other Slytherins purposely. She didn't want him to be there and she hoped that this would make him go away.

"We don't need your "protection"." she spat at him. "I can take care of myself. And Naomi. I've been doing it for a long time." she said. At that moment Naomi came back in, her eyes were slightly puffy and they were a bit red from her crying. She blinked a couple of times when she saw Alex there. Obviously she hadn't seen him when she ran out before. Naomi walked up to the bed where Hitame was and stood on the opposite side of Alex.

She looked down at her sister and she could tell that Hitame was getting angry and frustrated. That wasn't good, the nurse had said that Hitame should be kept calm so nothing bad happened to her. Seeing this boy was obviously not good for Hitame, especially because of the weird way she was acting. By her expression, Naomi could tell that her sister had already said something rude, and she bit her lip. This wasn't good, if he said something back to her, she would start a fight and she could possibly end up hurt again.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:21 am

He would look at her, determined to show her that he was there for her. But she had brought up her view on slytherin's again, but thing that had affected him was that she grouped them with him. He would just be abit shocked, after all they had been through she had said some words that spiked emotions that he was hiding away. Shame, Anger, and pride were those he didn't want to bring up again, and now she was just bad mouthing him like he was a child. What more she didn't believe that he cared about her, all she did was scoff at him like she knew everything already.

Even worst she spat harsh words in his face, he wasn't one to just take that. He gripped his arm tighter not only because of the itch, but also out of anger that was starting to grow larger. He only stood quiet until she was done with her words, and he would just look to see Naomi coming back into the room. He would only give her a small smile, as he turned away from Hitame face.

He stood tall from the bed as he had his back turned to Hitame, letting one of his hair cover his face. It made him look dark, and menacing as he would just start to walk away. But something inside of him, told him to say put and stay his ground. In those next few seconds he would turn back around, as he would walk back up to Hitame where she sat on the bed. Towering over her with his eyes staring off in other place, but really he was going to let Hitame have a piece of his mind.

Grabbing her by the arm, he would pull her up to his level as he snaked his arms around her waist. And knowing that she would put up a fight, he would hold his grip hard on her to let him speak. " And let me guess, your so much better then me because your damn Gryfindor bravery. Just because I'm in slytherin that means I'm here to trick you, or that I'm just a cold heart bastard that can't care about anyone. Listen here, Hitame you don't want me to protect you and Naomi, but I don't need permission from you. If it will get through your stubborn head...I'm tired of running away from my problems, you showed me that I can change, and that means I will help you no matter the cost. Now tell me that you don't want my help again, slap me across the face but I'm not backing down because I'm just as stubborn as you "

His topaz eye would be glowing again from his outburst, as it would glow brighter. It was many emotions going off at once, and he felt his blood boiling. He knew Naomi would hear the whole thing, but he meant every single word.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:40 am

When he turned away from her, she put her head on the wall behind her softly. She didn't want to fight with him, it wasn't fair that she was taking her anger and fear out on him. She sat in the bed, her head lowered, blinking hard to keep tears threatening to fall from falling. The last thing she needed was to cry in front of someone. She already felt bad and hurt, she didn't want to feel embarrassed too.

She felt someone grab her arm and then she was being pulled up. It was Alex of course, no one else would do that and he was the only other person there besides Naomi. She felt his arm around her waist and she stiffened. Her eyes never met his and she continued to look down. Her bangs covered her eyes as she looked down so her emotions couldn't be read, as they usually would. She didn't even fight back as he held her with no way to get away from him.

"I never said I was better." she said in a soft, weary voice. "All you Slytherins are the same! All you do is lie and stab people in the back!" she spat at him. "Now let me go!" she screamed, her voice breaking. Hitame pushed herself away from him, or at least she tried. She struggled to get herself free of his grasp bit he had her In a position that made it almost impossible. Naomi stood there, doing nothing, hoping that Alex said something to bring her back to her normal self.

Everything he said made her stop struggling. She looked down again and she started shaking a bit. Naomi gasped when she saw the shaking and she thought something was going to happen to her sister again. Buy suddenly Hitame started laughing. But it wasn't her normal laughter, it was so different it didn't sound like her sister at all. Her laughter was lifeless and it sounded evil in a way. It was an empty laughter, and it sent a chill down her back.

Hitame's head had been thrown back in her laughter. Her bangs covered one of her eyes and it made her look like she was somewhat crazy, or dillusional. Her head came back to it's normal position and she smirked at him. Her eyes were still dull and lifeless but there was a devious glow to them. "Slap you?" she question him. "I wouldn't slap you even if someone paid me 100 galleons." she hissed. "You aren't worth it. You never have any you never will." her voice reached a menacing tone. Naomi couldn't believe that Hitame had just said that. She would've never said anything like that before, and it just surprised her that she said it now.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Alex would allow her to hit him, as she tried to get away from him. He really wanted to get his point across to her, as she seemed to finally stop in her tracks. " I don't back stab anyone, your just not letting him to show you the truth " She didn't look at him for one bit, but soon something was beginning to stir in her again. Soon his head was starting to hurt, from her words as he felt even sicker then he was before hand.

He would look at her with a blank expression, as he processed her words into his brain. Over and over again, as he would just start to over think things. Soon he would just chuckle darkly at her words, and his eye would start to turn a even more darker color. Like someone had just died in front of his eyes, and his feelings were being pushed to the back of his mind. Just wanting to use just his instincts, instead of thinking straight because that has caused him to much trouble even now.

If someone were to look at his eyes, they would indeed see death at even moment. Without even thinking about his actions, he would push Hitame onto the bed as he would be on top of her now. Putting his weight on top of her to keep her still once again, as he would simply just start to grow impatient with her. Her words had caused him to snap out of his cool, and now he would just smile at her evilly.

" Isn't that great, more then 100 galeons for just me. Aren't you a generous girl, or is that you can't protect anything you have now. You say I'm not worth it, but you know what I agree with you. I'm a F*** monster compared to you, a nobody because I'm a slytherin and I lose most of my family because of it :" His arms would grips her's tighter, as they would inflict some pain on her. As he was going to have tell someone his reason this statement was true, he finally guessed what was wrong with him.

" You want to know why I'm in this house, because I have killed someone before. It wasn't hard at all, just one spell and the man that wanted to kill me was gone. Sure it was a accident, but I don't give a shit....we all have our dark secrets and the reason I told the both of you. Is that you remind of me of the younger version of myself, distant, and arrogant to others who want to help " He still didn't know what he was doing, but that was part of the reason why he told her.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Struggling to get up from the bed where he had thrown her down, Hitame stared at him with the same blank expression. She wasn't scared, she wasn't even angry. She didn't know how she felt at the moment, she was just there. Her clouded eyes avoided his gaze and she wasn't sure if she should react to anything he was saying. They were just words to her, meaningless words that Slytherins used to gain the trust of people before they hurt those same people.

To her, Alex wasn't any different from the rest of them anymore. He was a Slytherin through and through, no matter what the reason was that he was put in there. She moved her head to the left as he told her the reason he waa in Slytherin. She didn't want to hear it, no stupid reason would change why he was in there, and frankly she didn't even care what his damn reason was. The anger she had kept inside her for so many years began to boil inside her body and she gritted her teeth.

She felt his grip tighten on her arms, but it didn't hurt her. Hitame had grown used to pain, it would takeuch more than that to get her to even show she was in pain. "I don't care!" she screamed. "I don't give a damn as to why you were sorted into that damn house! I don't care! That isn't my problem!" she spat at him. She didn't know what was wrong with her, why she was saying all these things. Something inside her was just telling her she didn't care. She didn't care about him or about anything that had to do with Slytherins. They were all the want bastards that couldn't be trusted.

The girl pushed herself against him in an attempt to try and throw him off of her. She wanted to leave, if Naomi had never brought her here, this never would have happened. Suddenly her gaze turned to her younger sister, who was standing there watching everything, not wanting to get in the way. "You!" she felt herself hiss at Naomi. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't forced me to come here, this wouldn't be happening!" she hissed at her. "You're nothing but trouble Naomi. I wish you had never been born!" she screamed, feeling a tear run down her cheek. Naomi gasped at her words and started crying, before running out of the Hospital Wing once more.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top