2 years later. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

2 years later. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

2 years later.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 years later. - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 years later.

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 am

Alice shrugged her shoulders. "I just don't. They... often disturb me, when I need to be in quiet. But I don't hate them," she answered, canting her head. She didn't know how to explain this to that little girl. "But why do you like them?" she asked then, gaze on white swans, swimming on lake. She just had to admit, that swans were beautiful. But they weren't her favourites. She loved predators - wolves, foxes, lions... But not birds.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Dakota shrugged. She herself didn't know why she liked birds. She would actually admit to the stranger that they were easy to catch, even if she didn't use any magic. However, she didn't kill any of them if she actually caught one of those winged creatures. She didn't spare their lives, no, she just didn't see any reason to kill someone who was so cute, pretty, and so funny sometimes. But she also loved all other animals. Cats, for example, were one of her favourites.
“I don't know,“ Dakota replied. Really, she didn't know. She just loved them. Her mother was a vegetarian, and though, she once told her that she won't make her eat just fruits and vegetables. She will have to grow up first, and then understand, though, that would also be alright if she would stop eating meat now. But she also told her that in meat there are some vitamins that are necessary for a little child to have. “They are so cute!“ she gasped and then looked away. Swans didn't get any closer to her. She didn't have any goods right now, but if her mother will bring her ice cream, she will give some of it to the birds as well.

Finally Miseria was able to pay for the buns, and she turned herself around. She was actually surprised when she saw Dakota standing where she was supposed to be, but then she scowled. She was talking with a random stranger. She walked quickly over there, and gave to her daughter the buns which she opened quickly. She didn't ask what she had to do with those but turned herself around, standing now with the back at both of the woman. “i am so sorry if she was annoying you,“ she quickly apoligized, now looking up at the woman. Then she raised her eyebrows. First, she couldn't believe her eyes, and then she smiled. “Well, I didn't wait to see you here.“
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Alice smiled gently. "Yes, they are cute," she said silently. She looked at swans, when this older girl came, and gave little girl her buns, and turned her gaze to her, when she said something to her. "No, she wasn't annoying me," she answered. She didn't recognized her. "Do I know you?" she asked, canting her head. She remembered Miseria with blue hair, and well, it has been too long, since they last saw each other. And of course, Alice wasn't the one, who has changed. She was still blonde.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Miseria grinned. It was somewhat obvious that Alice didn't remember her. The last time when they saw each other was when she was with blue hair. And now, though, she was wearing black, there was no trace of her lip piercing nor did she wear heavy chains and combatboots. She was a mother now, and Dakota was little. She didn't want for her little daughter to see her like this. Like a dark, quiet gothic person. What she wanted her daughter to see was her mother who loved her, and wasn't wearing 'depressivly' black clothes. She was looking more elegant now.
“So you don't remember your old best friend?“ She smirked. Somehow it was painful to know that people forgot about her. For example, she never forgot her real parents, although, she was already too used to Khaat, and she was her mother Now.
But this wasn't the main thing that made her sad for a moment. What if she will die? People will only talk about her for a month, and after that, no one will remember that she actually existed. And like any other person, she wanted to be someone about who people will talk about. But a sudden movement from her right made her quickly look at Dakota, who stepped closer to swans and water.
“Get over here. You will fall,“ she rolled her eyes.

Her fear wasn't water anymore. What she was afraid of the most was losing her family and her closest friends, although it seemed that she didn't have them anymore.
Although Dakota didn't want to, but she had to step away from water. She knew that her mother didn't fear it, but she didn't feel herself comfortable near it. And it was true. Miseria had some memories with water that weren't quite pleasant.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Alice canted her head. "Miseria? Of course. Well... you have changed, so my confusion was obvious," she answered then. Wow. Well yeah, she has changed. A lot. Her hair, her style... still black, but not that gothic. Alice was used to see her with blue hair, piercings and stuff. And Alice was too used with other Death Eaters. Thy were the persons, she talked with almost every day. It was too obvious, that she didn't recognized Miseria. "I believe, that this young girl is Dakota, then?" she asked, gaze on little red-haired girl. Yeah, she remembered, that Miseria had red hair too, when she was little. But now... they weren't that silmilar.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:33 pm

She smiled widely when Alice actually said her name. Somehow, it was music to her ears. She hated when she had to introduce her all over again, although, she didn't have anything against it. Besides, she believed that Alice was already used with the Death Eaters, and talking, and working with them all day long will actually make you forget all the other world, and start living in this one, which you chose. However, Miseria didn't hate her for choosing that side. It was her own decision, and though, she knew if there will be war, they will have to fight each other, she still concidered her as a close friend.
"You're right. That is Dakota," she said. Little girl looked up when Miseria mentioned her name, and stopped feeding the swans. Then she stepped closer to both of the old friends, and looked up again, blue eyes fastened to Alice.
"Oh, by the way, Dakota, meet Alice. She was the one who I was telling you about." She smiled. The little girl didn't move. it seemed that now she lost her ability to talk. It was always cool to know many people, but right now, she wanted to feed the birdies, and think a plan how to dominate them all!
"It's nice to meet you," the girl finally said. Then, when her mother didn't tell her to do anything more, she turned herself around, stepped closer to the water again, and continued with throwing the pieces of bun into the water, and watch how the birds, sometimes with a fight, ate all the food.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Alice half-smiled. "This is the first time I see her, right? How old is she?" she asked then. "And what did you tell her about me?" Alice looked at Dakota for a sec and then turned her gaze to Miseria. Alice still thought about her as her friend, though they were supposed to be enemies. Alice was pretty sure, that when it will come to battle, Alice won't kill her. Misera was still her best friend - these Death Eaters, they can't be taken as friends. They are... co-workers.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Miseria nodded. Even when Dakota was a little girl, both of them didn't have a time to come and see each other, and Miseria couldn't introduce her to her little girl. But now, as they finally saw each other, she felt like one misson was completed. Actually, two years ago, she even hoped that those two will some day see each other, and become friends. But she didn't know how Dakota will act. She, like she was thinking most of the time, was a cold person. Sometimes maybe even colder than Alice was. Surely she will become a slytherin if she won't change, and become softer. "Yeah. She is two years old now." But intelligent for her years.
"I told her that you are my best friend, although, we haven't seen each other in a while. And that we both jumped from the sixth floor just to have fun." She grinned. The last one wasn't exactly the thing what you should tell to your daughter, but Dakota was curious.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Two years. It was a really long time. Really long. "Hah, you told her? Maybe she'll do it too, when she finally goes to Hogwarts?" Alice said, smiling. Alice wasn't true slytherin. Well, at least she thought so. She was slytherin by name, but... well, she was pretty optimistic all the time. Yeah, she was cold too, when she needed to be, then she felt, like she is slytherin, but when she is, for example, with Miseria, she was pretty optimistic, when she didn't had any problems. And now - no problems.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top