A New Adventure
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Adventure Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Adventure

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Adventure Empty A New Adventure

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:30 am

Ivy was walking back and forth in front of the Forbidden Forest. Her face was confused and scared as she was twirrling on a peice of her hair. "Do I go in or do I go back to the castle?" she muttered to herself.

Ivy wasn't the kind of person to go into a place that says, "Forbidden" in the title. She usualy stays her distance from the forest, but today she felt like exploring in it. Though at the moment, she was having second thoughts on it. "I don't know what to do!" She screamed out, tugging at her hair.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

A New Adventure Empty Re: A New Adventure

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:58 am

The screams and anxieties of a girl would be enough to bring out the chivalry of any man. However, there were no men in sight. Not of the male persuasion, anyway. But there certainly was a presence, a small feminine one. Well, feminine only in the biological sense. Mostly, she was a tomboy, like the certain young werewolf in Ravenclaw that would graduate this year. This certain female presence would certainly be willing to help out an older girl if need be. Sometimes, Luna wondered if she should have been born a man. She had the first pangs of crushes and such. However, they weren't on boys like a "normal" girl would have. They were on other girls. However, Luna was only young, and would not know of sex and sexuality until she was at least a couple years older.

She saw an older girl, one that was debating going into the Forbidden Forest. Luna was the adventurous type, and brought a lot of people into danger as well as herself. She loved adventure and bringing people with her. She approached the girl and reached up to tap her shoulder.

"I'll come with you if you go in. What I lack in size I make up for in bravery". She was a Hufflepuff, like this girl, but was more Gryffindor she felt.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:23 am

Ivy felt a tap on her shoulder and looked down to see a young girl. She was in Hufflepuff like Ivy and she has seen her around before. Ivy's face was full of joy when the young Hufflepuff said she would go with her. "Really?!" Ivy said claping her hands together and smilling widely. Ivy felt a sigh of relif flow over her knowing she had someone coming with her.

Ivy spun around and exlaimed, "Thank you so much....um....what's your name by the way?" She looked down at the small dark brown haired girl.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 am

"Really, for true. My name is Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield, daughter of the late Silas Hastenfield". Luna introduced herself to a lot of people with those words. They meant a lot to her, and she knew it, others may not though. She didn't expect them to know who Silas was, nor did she expect them to know how he died or what he did to serve the wizard world. How would they? He often went unthanked for his work, even if it was a majorly horrid crime the perpetrator had committed. However, he didn't care about being thanked. What he wanted was a steady, well paying job, and that's what he got. A steady, well paying job which allowed him to do what he loved.

That wasn't the point right now though. The point was that Luna was here to help a young woman go through the Forbidden Forest. She'd been in the Forest of Dean, which she imagined not to be so different. She smiled softly, "This place isn't that bad. I have no idea why they call it 'forbidden'". She chuckled and gripped her wand.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 am

"Well it's nice to meet you Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield!" She smilled down at the girl. "My name's Ivy, Ivy Skye!" She loved to meet new people, it gave her the chance to say her last name.

Luna had say that the forest wasn't that bad. How could it not be bad?! It was the FORBIDDEN Forest after all! There had to be a reason why it was called that...Ivy swallowed her toughts and took out her wand that was hiding in her sleave. "Okay Luna..." her voice shaking, "Let us be off!" she pointed towards the forest, her knees shaking in fear.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 pm

"Well, Ivy, it's a pleasure to meet you too!" Luna smiled widely. She'd not been in the Forbidden Forest, but she couldn't imagine it being any different than the Forest of Dean, which she'd been to. She followed Ivy into the forest, she noticed that the girl was shaking a little in fear. "Don't worry, if something comes out at us, I can drive it away. Again, what I lack in size I make up for in bravery". She heard the sound of crickets, their steady chirps served as a background tune that was surprisingly light for such a perilous adventure.

A sudden strident shriek belted out, and a large bird flew out of a tree to another tree. "That's just an owl or something. I didn't see it clearly because of the rim of my glasses, but I know it's just a harmless bird". Of course it was, wasn't it? Luna felt herself grab Ivy's hand, but not in the manner of a small child cowering to an adult. Actually, it was more or less a reassuring grip, letting the girl know that she was there.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:44 am

"R-Right..." Ivy said, her voice shaking. There was some crickets chirping when they were walking around. This calmed her a bit, but she was still shaking.

A sudden shriek came out of the trees and a large bird had flown over them to another tree. Ivy turned as white as a sheet, and stopped walking, frozen in fear. If she wasn't so scraed she would have loved to know what kind of bird that was. She heard Luna say something but didn't really catch it over her nervouse laughing. "Big....bird...big bird...." is all she could say.

She felt Luna grab her hand, which in turn made her squezze it. This reassured her that nothing would go wrong. Ivy started walking again as her legs shaked a bit. "We can do this...we can do this..." she muttered over and over again to calm herself.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:59 am

"It's okay, that bird wouldn't harm us. It's more scared of you than you are of it. That's why it fled when it saw us approaching", Luna said over top the sounds of crickets and crunching leaves. Crickets and crunching leaves creating an orchestra of sounds known only to the adventurers of night-time, or very dark forests. Noting that the trees were dropping their leaves at a speedy rate, Luna knew that it was truly autumn. One of her favorite seasons where everything seemed to take on a color despite the deadness of it all. The approaching dead of winter threw a curve ball whenever it could, but Luna could always know when it was about to change to the snowy season that Brienne loved the most.

"That's right, we can do this. Remember, everything is more scared of you than you are of it".
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:48 am

"Right..." Ivy said to Luna, as she held on to her hand. "La la la la la la la la lalallalalallala." Ivy began to sing in a very dark tone. When she was scared or frightened she would start to sing a song that fit the mood of where ever she was. Right now it was dark and scary to her so she sang a bit.

"Luna," she began, "How can you be so strong in situations like these?" She looked down at her trying to smile a bit. Her eyes were full of fright from walking around in the forest.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Luna looked up at Ivy, seeing the fright in her eyes. It made her concerned, as this girl could probably have a heart attack or something from all the scariness. "How I can be strong? I just remember that I've been through worse. I mean, my father was killed on a plane. I was forced to cope without him all the time, actually. Even before he died for real, I thought he'd died. Before he left me though, he told me to be strong. Told me to stick it all out for him. Told me to live as I should. After all, you only have one life, might as well spend it doing whatever you want to do. Carpe diem. Seize the day". When Luna was on a tangent, she could hardly be stopped.

Several small, dark figures strolled across the beaten down path ahead. All quadruped, so it was no brigade of humans. Some sort of animal, Luna couldn't identify them exactly, but they looked to be canine. However, they were too large to be a normal dog. Wolves, perhaps? Likely. However, the furry creatures just continued on their way, not looking over at the girls.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top