An Adventure
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Adventure Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Adventure

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Adventure Empty An Adventure

Post by Rebecca Mulloy Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Becca was wandering throughout Diagon Alley, not completely sure what to do. The day had been boring for her, and now, the forthcoming twilight would surely bring the same thing. The sky was a milky mix between a yellowish tint and turned to blue, getting darker the more east you looked. Becca followed the yellow color to the west, she never was a great fan of the dark, but she wasn't afraid of it. Though, she had enough reason to be afraid lately, especially at night. The demons would surely be prowling at every corner, ready to pounce on anyone, anything that walked by.

Rebecca had been fairly jumpy lately, she was getting paranoid with the sky becoming darker, though she could still see very well, and no street lights were on yet. But she still had a feeling someone was going to approach her, whether they be good or bad, she just had a hunch. She hoped her approach would be on good terms, but she was well prepared if they had bad intentions. Becca wrapped her cardigan closer to her body as the wind picked up her hair and brushed against her flesh. Winter was definitely approaching soon.

An Adventure 021
Becca's Outfit and Look
Rebecca Mulloy
Rebecca Mulloy

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

An Adventure Empty Re: An Adventure

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Daniel was heading towards the sunset that cast a warm glow across Diagon Alley. It certainly wasn't as warm as it was in the summer. His birthday in July had been a warmer day, and it was kinda cloudy. Winter was fast approaching, and Brienne would be pleased with that. However, he was a summer and warmth loving guy, he didn't like the cold too much. Unless it was a rainy day. He loved those.

He saw a girl younger than himself going the same way. She seemed nervous as her sweater was wrapped around her tightly. Daniel was wearing a thick, warm hoodie which didn't allow much cold to penetrate. He decided to follow her for a little while.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulloy Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am

It was now that Becca knew someone was watching her, she could feel the eyes boring into her back. She turned around, looking to see who was there, but there were still quite a few people behind her, and most of them looking at her, since she turned so abruptly. She sighed and turned back around, focusing more on where she was going rather than who was going with her. The paranoia was growing stronger, and it really irritated her, perhaps it would have been a good idea to stay home that night. Though lately she had been paranoid wherever she went alone. Even when she went shopping.

The girl turned a corner to a less populated road, the other people made her feel nervous and she'd rather be alone. She found a comfy-looking bench and took a seat on it, leaning her head back on the building behind the seat, closing her eyes. She still heard footsteps, but she assumed they were from other people on the main street beside her. Rebecca began to doze off a little, but she tried to stay awake, just in case.

Rebecca Mulloy
Rebecca Mulloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:26 am

Daniel followed the girl down the path, and sat beside her on the bench.

"Hello! I noticed how scared you are. Mind if I join you here?" He said this as least threatening as he could. Smiling softly, he took out a sack of candy that he had bought from a vendor in the street.

"Care for some candy? I bought it fresh from the vendor!" He relaxed onto the bench, gritting his teeth a little. He had a piece of fire liquorice wedged between them. He always knew that candy was the best way to make friends.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulloy Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 am

Rebecca was almost asleep until she was woken up by a strange boy, perhaps a few years older than her. He made her jump from her seat, sending her hand to her chest while catching her breath. "Excuse me? Are you aware of what you just did to me? How rude! And you've been following me? What the hell!" She said, her voice raised. She wasn't exactly yelling at him, but she was extremely irritated that he would do something like that to her. If he noticed she was scared, then perhaps he would have enough common sense to not approach her in such a manner.

Candy? Was this boy really offering her candy? Becca was sure this was just about the part where he stroked her hair, telling her how beautiful she was, and invited her into his van. She let her internal remark to herself and swallowed hard, not trying to sound very rude; she didn't want to seem like a hypocrite. "Um..." She hesitated, "no, thank you. May I ask why you were following me? And, more importantly, why you didn't tell me until now?"
Rebecca Mulloy
Rebecca Mulloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 am

"Well, I wasn't exactly following you, but I was looking for a place to sit...I'm sorry, ma'am" Daniel said, apologetically. "I just noticed you were scared, too, so I decided that perhaps you might need some help or something. I'm extremely helpful.

"I mean well, I really do. I'm sorry if I scared you. If it's any consolation, I'm gay and therefore do not desire women in that way. I only desire women to be my friends". He felt himself change into a ring-tailed cat. This happened when he felt bad.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulloy Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 am

Becca sighed, still frustrated; the nerve of some people. "Well, thank you for your concern, but I don't believe that would have been any of your business," She retorted, "I don't need any help. I'm just... anxious is all." She added. It was true, she was beginning to get anxious, but she didn't know why. She assumed it was either the boy sitting next to her, or the demons that must have been everywhere, that were causing this. She let the concept slip her mind.

"Er... it's fine" Becca said, feeling the awkward tension getting worse. "Well, I wasn't worried about that" She stated, referring to his sexuality. "I'm just concerned about... the demons." She whispered the last part, in case one heard. "I may just be paranoid, but I'm still anxious"
Rebecca Mulloy
Rebecca Mulloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 am

"The Demons? Like the ones that attacked the Hogwarts train? I happen to be an Auror, so that kinda stuff is my business. I'm a bit young to be an Auror, I know, but hey, there are young Death Eaters out there. I can't see why a young graduate can't be an Auror". He was completely transformed into his Animagus when he was finished speaking. The ring-tailed cat seemed to chatter and sniff a presence in the air. Something evil was coming and he knew it.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulloy Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:24 am

Rebecca nodded as the boy repeated her, not seeming to care about his volume. "There really is no significant difference between an Auror and Death Eater, well, besides the obvious ones. But age-wise, there is no difference" She agreed. A young Death Eater, pretty much what she was now, though she wasn't "official" because she was a minor. Becca turned away for a moment, watching a man walk by. He seemed very interesting at the moment, something the boy next to her wasn't being, so it easily caught her attention. She turned back to find a raccoon sitting next to her. "What the... your animagus?" She asked, hoping there wasn't an actual, harmful cat next to her.
Rebecca Mulloy
Rebecca Mulloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:31 am

Daniel changed back in a pop, "Yes, I'm an Animagus. My form is that of a Bassariscus astutus, or the Ring-tailed Cat. I learned how to do this so I could scurry and shimmy up and down crevices and pipes. It can come in handy when people are chasing you or something. Or you're trying to infiltrate a building. Not that I'd want to do that, but if I had to I mean". He sighed, "I wish Brienne was here. She'd be talking my ear off, but at least I'd have a like-mind."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top