Whittle Castle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whittle Castle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whittle Castle

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whittle Castle Empty Whittle Castle

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 pm

The castle, known to most muggles and even some wizards outside of Germany as Neuschwanstein, or in english, New swan stone castle is set high in the bavarian Alps, just outside if the village of Fußen. The house had been in the family since King Ludwig the second had ordered its construction. Even after he had been overthrown the family in secret finished the work done in the fairy tale castle. However due to charms, muggles see what was left when the King had been overthrown.

Spoiler:

Christabelle apparated into her room, extremely tired and bloody from her work with the German aurors. She made her way into the bathroom looking herself in the mirror. She really was a piece of work cut out and to think that Emil would be meeting her in only a few short moments as she grabbed a wash cloth, trying to wash off the blood that was hers as quickly as she could. She knew he would freak out when he saw her and she had promised him she wouldn't get hurt but the truth had been, she really didn't know what was going to happen while she had been gone. Although she had learned new things she had allowed herself to almost get killed in the process.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Whittle Castle Empty Re: Whittle Castle

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 pm

The castle was a beautiful place, that was for sure. Emil hadn't been here very much, just a couple times. He was dressed fancily in a button up shirt and tight dress pants. He was here to visit Christy, and hoped she'd be okay. He had been granted access to the castle, so he went to look for his beloved who said she'd be here by now. He head the sound of running water near the woman's room, and he peered inside the bathroom that connected to it. Inside was a bloodied person. Christy? She promised she'd be okay! Why was she all bloody then? She looked absolutely battered and hurt.

Finally, something washed over him. He saw red, clouding his vision in a thick fog until everything was obscured. His face had become a bright bloody-red, especially his cheeks. He tensed up and was shaking. He looked like he was suffering an aneurysm. "CHRISTY!" He heard himself shout, but he wasn't registering why or who he was shouting at anymore. He couldn't even register himself shouting a string of obscenities which would've surprised him had he been coherent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Christy turned and saw him as she practically ran out of the bathroom from the sound of his voice. She hadn't even thought of the fact that she was still pretty bloodied. She had a black eye and a cracked lip, looking like she had gotten the living hell beat out of her, "Emil." she said as she moved towards him, "Why are you shouting?" she asked looking at him worriedly.

She knew he was probably angry for her getting hurt. She honestly hadn't thought much about it. It was part of her job after all and they had suceeded in their mission. Christy had been the one to make sure of that much.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:45 pm

"YOU GOT HURT! YOU PROMISED YOU'D BE CAREFUL! YOU PROMISED! YOU PROMISED!" Emil was still shouting and he wasn't realizing it. He never realized what he was doing while so angry. When would his anger stop? He wouldn't know. Not for a while. Not while he was in this state. He didn't even see that he was reaching for his wand. He pulled it out, and pointed it at her. "YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE! YOU GOT HURT! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED! I WOULD'VE BEEN ALONE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IF YOU DIED!" He never meant to be overbearing, but this was how he was when he wasn't the usual calm self.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Christy was much quicker with her wand than he would have anticipated if he even thought of using his on her. She wasn't taking the chances, "Expelliarmus." she said firmly. She held her wand at him, "Calm down!" she said looking at him. The snake in its cage in her room trying to get free to help her. The snake was about as protective of her as Gift and Godric had been, and Godric was.

She took a deep breath trying not to let her anger get the better of her, although it was difficult when he had a wand pointed at her, "I promised I would try you idiot!" she shouted at him. "Which you would have known if you had listened that day!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 am

Emil had been hit and the wand knocked from his hand. He fell back a little bit, the red fog fading slightly from his eyes. However, he was not finished his rage. "I'M NOT THE IDIOT! YOU ARE! AN IDIOT WOULD NOT GET THEMSELVES HURT! I NEVER RISKED MY LIFE AND GOT THIS HURT BEFORE! I LISTENED TO YOU, AND I BELIEVED YOU! I BELIEVED THAT YOU WOULDN'T GET HURT! I BELIEVED THAT YOU'D BE OKAY! I TRIED TO REASSURE MYSELF THAT YOU'D BE JUST FINE!" He was hardly holding back the rage inside.

He hyperventilated. He took in several deep but fast breaths to try to keep himself calm, but it didn't work for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:31 am

Christy groaned, her anger getting higher, "I'm not an idiot you foolish twit!" she said screaming in German, "I warned you that I could get hurt, you're over reacting to say the least!" She was angry as she saw him hyperventilate, and she really wasn't sure what to do so she pointed her want at him, "Stupefy." she said calmly. At least if he was knocked out for a moment she knew his breathing would regulate and maybe his anger as well. If not she knew this would be a really horrible night, as she turned and went back into the bathroom and continued to clean off blood.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Emil dodged the Stupefy, and had stopped hyperventilating. He picked his wand back up, still not thinking. "CRUCIATUS!" He aimed the wand at Christy. He wouldn't hit her, that was the only thing he determined at that moment in time. He wouldn't physically lay a hand on her, just cast spells at her until he was satisfied. Perhaps after he got an apology. He didn't know how monstrous he sounded or acted, though his conscience trickled back little by little. It wouldn't be back completely until it was damn well ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Christy wide-eyed tried to dodge the spell but failed at it. The spell hit her arm just as she got most of her body out of the way and she crumpled to the floor, tears seeping out of her eyes. She had been under it before so much that she had almost lost her mind so she had a slight resistance built up to it but it still didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell.

As she writed on the floor, she finally let herself let out a scream on pain. This had been one of the last things she had expected of him as she attempted to reach for her wand, "EMIL STOP!" she screamed bloody murder as the curse was on her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

This got through to him. The anguished screams of the woman he loved. He broke the curse, putting his wand away. The fog had faded, too. It was only a haze now, the redness had been drained away by the powerful curse. He didn't want to do this anymore. He didn't want to fight. Emil was Emil, a supposedly friendly boy with a lot of energy and a willingness to please. Or so he thought. This side of him was unlike anything he'd ever witnessed in himself, or anyone he knew witnessed really. He was never this bad, not by a stretch. Never.

Was he really capable of that? He dropped to his knees, his face covered by his hands. He sobbed uncontrollably, his body pushing its limits to express his regret. He'd never meant to hurt Christy. He would never want to hurt her that badly. Now Godric would be angry at him, so much so that he might kill him. He felt as if he were a cruel person, he kind of liked the idea of taking out his pain on others but not Christy. She'd suffered enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top