Whittle Castle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whittle Castle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whittle Castle

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whittle Castle Empty Whittle Castle

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 am

Christabelle sat in her father's old office, looking over paperwork she had brought home from the ministry. A plate of cold food sat beside her, left untouched. It was a normal occurrence as of late since she spent her time working on things with her country and trying to figure out everything that she forgot to eat unless it was first thing in the morning.

Taking a sip of coffee, something she had only recently become accustomed to drinking she sat down some papers and scratched her head. Her curls had fallen out of the lose pony tail she had kept them in and turning to look at the clock she thought about turning in. Stretching she wondered what all of her friends were doing at this moment while she was working like a maniac to keep the wizarding world in Germany running smoothly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Whittle Castle Empty Re: Whittle Castle

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 am

Varod had, after a few days of staying in the hotel, found out that Christy was back in the Whittle Castle. Shrugging, he walked with Alessandra in the baby strap, allowing Ash to rest with their stuff. He, of course, had put up protective charms to keep people from bothering her. When the stupid guards wouldn't let him by, the first thing he did was scale the castle to the room he'd broken into once before and knocked on the window, seeing Christy sitting in her chair.

He tried to push it open but it was locked. He knocked again.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 am

Christy turned and jumped seeing someone at the window letting out a sigh of relief at seeing that it was Varod. She hurried over and opened it, wondering what it was that he was carrying with him. Backing up she could see what he carried, a baby...she wondered was it his? Her heart contracted a little at seeing the little girl with his features. She didn't know if she would ever have children having thrown away love so many times. Forcing a smile to her face she finally spoke to him.

"You scared the hell out of me." she said, "But then again, using the door was never your style. I take it you're still with Ashling correct?" she looked and saw the wedding ring on his finger and she seemed a little more hurt. She could have been happy with him like that and she let it go. "I was getting ready to go to bed. What do you need?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 am

Varod swung in immediately through the window and landed lightly, a hand cradling Alessandra's head against his chest gently. "Sorry. Doors are overrated. Besides, I tried, but you've gotten new guards and they wouldn't let me through."

Walking smoothly through the room, he trailed a finger over the random objects. He tossed a miniature globe that he was sure was worth a lot high in the air before catching it behind his back and flipping it onto its stand.

"Well, Christy, I hate to ask you for help," he said, looking over at her. "But...me and Ash have been attacked. For our baby. We suspect the Ministry over in England." As quickly as possible, he explained what had happened in the apartment, and why he thought they worked for the Ministry. "In short, we're in danger and we can't stay in the apartment. Like I told her, I have contacts in high places, and until we can find better arrangements, I'd like to ask if we can stay here, or somewhere safe that's in your control. Oh, and this is Alessandra. She's asleep, so if you get mad please don't yell."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:35 am

She held her breath as he tossed the globe, that had once belonged to her father. "Please don't toss that." she said when it finally reached back its resting place. She listened, her eyes wide at what was going on. "I don't blame you for thinking it was the British ministry. But I'm not really sure how I could be a help with that. They are keeping everyone away from the other countries." She looked down at the sleeping baby. The one thing she wanted more than anything. "I guess you could stay here, I mean I don't have a problem with it. Besides it gets pretty lonely in here all by yourself. My own mother moved out after my father died, she said it was too depressing."

She looked back at his child. "Can..can I hold her?" she asked warily.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 am

Varod nodded his thanks. "I have to bring Ash then. She's resting back at the hotel. The apparating took a lot out of her on top of everything else that's going on." Nodding again, he very, very gently lifted Alessandra out of the carrier and handed her to Christy. "Be careful," he said, slightly anxiously. "What have you been doing here lately? You've heard about Grindelwald, I presume? Are you fighting him or just sitting here minding your own business?"

He lowered himself into a chair, pulling a water bottle out of his pocket and taking a deep gulp before putting it back.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:47 am

"Yeah cause this huge pile of paperwork is me minding my own business." she said sarcastically as she carefully craddled Alessandra in her arms. "I'll watch her if you want me to so you can bring her here. Or we can send some of my people to get her if you want. I just have to get you guys a room ready. I don't think anyone other than me has been living here for over a year now."

She sat down in a chair holding the baby, "Whats it like?" she asked curiously, "You know, actually having a child." her eyes grew sad and she quickly covered them back to a cheerful state, having lost their child before.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 am

Varod shook his head. "I'll take her with me to get Ash. I'm not allowing anyone to share the responsibility for the two most important things to me. Sorry." He reclined himself. "Paper work could be within the country for a political leader, you know."

Thinking about her question for a moment, he responded: "It's like your entire life has just ended. You devote yourself completely, as soon as you see her smile for the first time. It's not when they first come out, it's when you see that smile later on. Or that giggle, or the happiness in general. You want to preserve that innocence, and perfection, and greatness. It makes you so happy to make her happy."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 am

Christy handed Alessandra back to Varod and stood up, "I really am sorry you know." she said unable to look at him. "Not a day goes by that I don't think about the child we lost and what it would have been like. I wonder if I'm just no supposed to be happy with someone and have a family of my own...hell look at what happened to my family..." she continued, "We've all moved apart, even my own mother. Can't say that I blame her though. It must have been hard for her losing her soul mate." She moved to leave the room, "Go and get Ash ok. I'll have everything set up by the time you get back."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:09 am

Varod sighed, a tear running down his cheek. "It was my fault Christy, not yours." He huddled into himself and started crying. "It was my fault..." He stroked Alessandra's head gently, since it was now protruding from the carrier. She moved in her sleep, putting a hand against his chest as she moved. "Christy...I'm sorry..."

Never one to stop his own needs, he pulled out an apple and took a big bite, still crying. "I should go..." he choked out, trying to stem the flow of tears. "I didn't mean to...I really didn't, but I did..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top