Mischief Management - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mischief Management - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mischief Management

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mischief Management - Page 2 Empty Re: Mischief Management

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:01 am

"Look," Andrew said, "You and I have both been through experiences taht were not so typical of most kids. One of the things I learned, and you should have too, is that no adult should have a kid for any other reason except that they want that kid and they love him or her. That's the only reason. Ever. If you're feeling pressured into having kids just to keep the bloodline going, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons. Bloodlines change every time we become intimate with another human being. Our blood mixes with someone else's and that becomes, in essence, a new bloodline. Its the way we humans are.

"Stop putting yourself under all kinds of unnecessary pressure about keeping the Nye family line going. Honestly, I think it will happen naturally, in its own time, when you're old enough. And then it will be because its somethng you want to do with the right guy, at the right time. When you're wanting to be a mom and he wants to be a dad.

"One of the things Robert taught me is that, for right now, at our age, its perfectly okay for us to run, laugh, have fun, study, enjoy our friends and just be kids. He told me we didn't need to be thinking about having kids of our own yet because, as he said to me, 'You're not done being a kid yet. You need to do that job first.' He believes that we need to do one job at a time and as second years, we're not done being kids yet. So--maybe we just need to have a little fun first? Does that sound weird?"
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 am

"It changes but it still count as the Nye blood line and the other persons blood line." Aurora said. "Its just that... All of the pressure... Everyone telling me that I have to live and have children.. Everyone wanting me to have a life and be smart and get a good job when Im older.." Aurora couldnt say anything ekse. She just burst into tears right there not caring what people said about here. What he said wasnt wierd but it was true.. She shouldnt be like this but this made her cry more.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Aurora looked at the guy who she heard talking. A slitherin. She Could tell he thought her as a wierd person and frankly she didnt care. "What do you want?" She asked that boy not being polite like she was with everyone else. She didnt feel like talking to a slytherin right now. If that kid wasnt going to be truthful then she wouldnt talk to him nicely. By the looks of it he was a fith year which to Aurora meant he could beat the snot out of her if he wished.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 pm

"Are you trying to be funny? Why arent you at your own freaking table where you belong slytherin?" She didnt know his name so all she could call him was slytherin. Why did a slytherin have to come along and ruin her day? Aurora usually thought that Ravenclaws would get on her nerves but this slytherin was worse than any other person she had met. Maybe it was her own thoughts but..... her thoughts were good enough for her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm

"I'm Andrew," Andrew introduced himself to the older Slyterin kid. Much as he liked Aurora, the other kid had a point. "Aurora didn't seem to be happy about anything. Perhaps she needed to see that new counselor at St. Mungos that Robert had written about in his letters to Andrew. He clearly recognized the sarcastic wit the Slytherin had, and he wasn't going to bait him.

Then he knew where he'd seen him before. He'd passed him on the stairs the other day. "Hey, didn't I see you heading out for Quidditch the other day?" Andrew asked. "Tell me. How's your team shaping up?" He knew that the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin was legendary. Andrew, himself, was not so interested in going out for Quidditch, although it did look fun. He just wasn't sure his broom riding skills would have made him worthy of doing much but washing team socks. He wasn't really interested in embarressing himself. Not for that. There were far better causes to embarress oneself for. Quidditch just wasn't a priority for Andrew. Now, general mischief, that was a totally different kettle of fish.

Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 pm

"Too bad," Andrew said. "I only made it to one quidditch game this year, and I was hoping to come to some really good games. The one I saw was rather one sided. I was hoping to see a closer contest. Whatever. If the teams aren't going to be worth much, maybe I'll just go see some pro games over Christmas." Andrew didn't know whether the Slytherin was genuine or not, but he doubted it. Slytherins rarely were. It seemed to be tradition with them for some weird reason.

Not to mention, this older student's sarcasm and his attempts to aggitate Aurora had not been lost on Andrew. He was hoping to cut some of that nonsense off. Aurora obviously had some large insecurities--or something--and the last thing she needed was some Slytherin using those for a few good laughs. But then again, that seemed so typically Slytherin. One thing he knew, the Sorting Hat had not erred with this one.

Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top