Gryffindor Common Room
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room Empty Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Samuel Grigori Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 am

Sam opened the Portrait Hole and sighed as the warmth of the Common Room washed over him. Walking in he noted that it was almost empty, mind you, dinner had only just finished, but he'd been expecting at least a few more people to be here, sort of disappointing really, show'd how little a social life he had, that he'd been first out of dinner.

Oh well, that meant that he'd get a nice cozy patch of rug in front of the fire, the one he liked the have, fairly good spot to play with the fire, make shapes, burn things that shouldn't be burnt, all that jazz. Sitting down he rubbed his hands together and summoned his Charms textbook, opening to the chapter he was up to, and started reading through it for the test.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Ash was sitting down on one of the couches that the common room offered. She had just a book open. She never bothered to study for the oddest reason, probably because she really didn't want to be there. She inwardly cursed her brother for making her come back to school. She had been so caught up in her thoughts, staring at the fire that was burning brightly that she didn't even notice someone come in and sit down beside her for a moment.

She shook her head, this was no time to be dwelling on what had happened. She had dropped out and made a comeback to the school. She looked over at the boy, "Homework isn't very fun you know." she said as she offered him a small smile to say she was only teasing him.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 am

Sam looked up from his book and grinned. "You've sure got that right," he told her, looking down at the book again before shaking his head. "Detention isn't either," he said, standing up and closing the book, tucking it into his backpack. "But that's never really stopped me, has it," he said with another grin, before groaning and stretching his limbs out.

"I'm Sam," he said, reaching over to shake the girl's hand. "I don't think we've met before, somehow." He told her, smiling. It was odd, because he felt that he did know most of the people in the school, or, at the very least, in his house.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:34 pm

"Ash." she said as she shook his hand, "I dropped out last year." she added to explain why he wouldn't know her. Most people didn't know her because of the fact she had pretty much kept to herself while she was in school and then she left. "I pretty much stayed out of the way when I was here last time. Though I did get into a good bit of trouble when I was here."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 am

Leslie waled into the Gryffindor Common room and dropped her bookbag by her favorite chair byt the fire and collasped in it. "Oh hey Sam, how are you?"Leslie asked her she rubbed her sore shoulder that hurted from carrying so many books. As Leslie turned to a girl she didn't know and smiled. "Hello I'm Leslie, Leslie Darling."said Leslie sticking out her hand for her to shake. "Hey Sam, did you finish that essay from Defense Against the Darks Arts for Professor Wilson?"Leslie asked him sighing. Leslie didn't think there was a more stricter professor then Professor Wilson was but she could be wrong.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 am

"Nice to meet you Ash," Sam said, sahking her hand and giving her a big smile. He then chuckled and lay back in his chair. "Well, that would explain that," he said in response to her revelation of time off school, he then laughed and shot her a wicked grin after what she had said next. "You and me both then," he said, thinking of the last detention he'd had for disrupting a potions lesson.

He then looked up and saw Leslie enter and dump her books, the fall making a heavy "Thud" sound. "Hey Les," he said to her with yet another smile, "How are you?" he asked, speaking at the same time and pausing, before laughing. "I'm fine thanks,"he told her, still chuckling. "Yourself?" He asked.

"Not yet, i hate that man sometimes," he said with a sigh matching hers, "He's just a giant pain in the rear," he said angrily, "Sometimes, i just wish he'd be sacked," he said with an angry look on his face
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 pm

"I'm alright, this homework is literally killing me I think but I'm getting it done!"said Leslie softly as she rubbed her tired eyes. When he said he was fine she smiled. "Well that's good, at lease one of us is still sane."said Leslie laughing. Leslie laughed and nodded. "Ugh... I know, I can't believe he's the Head of our house! who in there right mind would make him the head of our house?"Leslie asked annoyed. "I haven't done his essay yet, but I'm more and likely to start on it."said Leslie rolling her eyes. "I hate doing his essay there always long and boring, I rather do my potions essay then his and that sad to say seeing how I hate potions!"said Leslie
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Ash looked at the girl who walked in, "Ash, Ash McKinley. " she said introducing herself. This was the most people had spoken to her since she had been back at school. "I've heard of Professor Wilson." she said looking at them trying to make conversation, "I've heard he was a complete ass to be honest." She hoped that was the right assessment of the man. She hated being wrong about people. She rubbed her neck, still sore from her last trip to Hogsmeade.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:51 am

"Hello Ash nice to meet you, I haven't seen you around here are you new?"Leslie asked her softly just alittle curious. Leslie nodded. "Yes he is, but although he does reward points to Gryffindor at times I have to give him credit for that."said Leslie dully. "Hey, did ya'll sign up for the quidditch team? I did I hope I get it."said Leslie softly. Leslie seen Ash rub her neck. "Are you ok Ash?"Leslie asked her softly as her eyes had worry in them. Leslie was glad she was getting out of her shyness and was starting to get some friends even some that were in her year!
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 pm

"I can't." she said in reply to the quidditch. Honestly even if she hadn't been afraid of flying, which was odd for a Gryffindor, she couldn't for almost the entire year. "I'm pregnant." she said looking at Leslie. "But to answer your question no I'm not new. I dropped out last year to pursue a singing career and when my brother found out what I did he sent me back to finish my last year and took away my apartment. It wasn't a big deal, a lot of people didn't remember her. It was probably because she had been one of the ones to skip class and when she had dropped out Leslie had only been a second, maybe third year.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top