Working in the Gryffindor Common Room
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room Empty Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:10 am

Sophia was in the Gryffindor Common room sitting in her favorite chair by the roaring fire Reading her new Potions book. Sophia knew it was a bit early for studying but she had nothing else to do and plus she did this every year since her first year. As she opened her book bag she took out a piece of parchment and quill and started taking notes as she read her new Potions book. Sophia knew she should be in the Great Hall eating but she wasn't very hungry and she knew it wouldn't be long before some of her Gryffindors friends came up here. Sighing to herself as remained studying and writing some important parts she thought she needed to know when classes started.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room Empty Re: Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:50 am

Jacob Blaque, a new guy to the school was directed the way to the Gryffindor Common Room. He was soughted into this house and thought, not bad. He wasn't an evil guy anyways. He wore his Gryffindor Robes proud and entered a room and saw the most beautiful girl he's ever laid eyes on. His heart started to pound fast and he started to sweat a bit and he stumbled and walked over to a chair and sat so he could calm down.

"H-Hello" Jacob, smiled nervously but brave. "I-I'm J-Jacob Blaque" Jacob introduced himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room Empty Re: Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:59 am

Sophia looked up from her Potions book as she heard a say hello to her and introduce himself. "Hello Jacob, I'm Sophia Granger nice to meet you."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. "So are you new here? I don't think I seen you around."said Sophia calmly as her chocolate brown eyes twinkled at him. Sophia noticed how cute he was and shook the thoughts from her head and gave him another warm smile. "No bad Sophia, don't think that or else you have another Daniel episode!"Sophia thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sophia" Jacob smiled. He was almost in shock when she spoke to him. "Yeah, I'm new, a new fifth year" Jacob nodded. He's never had a girl talk to him like this before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 am

As he told her he was new she nodded and smiled and book marked her book and put it back in her book bag. "Well welcome to Gryffindor Jake, in my opinion the best house there is!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "If you ever need help, let me know I'm Head Girl of the school and a seventh year by the way."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 am

"Well, I'm glad I am in this house!" Jacob said, relived. He also said it because he was in the same house with such an amazing girl. "You'll be the first to know of my problems" Jacob assured her. Jacob liked her smiles, they were comforting, and he wanted to make her smile all the time. "You have a comforting warm smile" Jacob told her, hoping she wouldn't laugh at him or make him feel humiliated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm

As he told her she would be the first know know his problems she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Alright then, I feel honored!"said Sophia blushing and gave him a soft warm smile. As he told her smiles were comforting she blushed more madly then she ever probably blushed before. " Thankyou Jake, no one ever said that to me before your the first!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. No one ever said to Sophia before and it was very sweet of Jacob to say that about her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:35 am

Jacob felt a bit nervous now that she was blushing like a bright red tomato."And has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" Jacob asked. "And meant it?" Jacob added. "Because you have the most dreamiest dark chocolate eyes that make me lost into your eyes..And your skin seems perfect for my eyes, I cannot spy a blemish nor a pimple...Your hair...so straight and brown, yet wavy like the calm gentle ocean" Jacob complimented.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:10 pm

As Jacob asked if if anyone called her beautiful and meant it she shook her head. "No they haven't, plus I don't think I'm beautiful there way more beautiful out there then me!"said Sophia. As he told her her eyes he could just get lost them and her skin was perfect and her hair was so straight yet wavy like the gentle ocean she blushed again. "Jake stop it, your making me blush!"said Sophia as she hit him playfully on the arm. "I shall say the same thing about you, your eyes I can lost in them and your skin is so perfect and soft and your hair oh my god your hair I just love your hair!"said Sophia blushing while she said that.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 am

"I'm sorry it's just that I love it when you blush and you're so gorgeous when you blush" Jacob chuckled. "Well thank you for your compliments" Jacob said, taking a bow and nodded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top