Bell's Checkup. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bell's Checkup. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bell's Checkup.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bell's Checkup. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bell's Checkup.

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 am

Belle nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you Khaat, I know it is a worry of Andy's more so then mine. But I thank you for the heads up on the animagus, being one myself and all. And also for the good advice, I have never been too much of a worry wart but the moment I got pregnant I seem to find myself doing a lot of it. Oh! That reminds me, Khaat you have been a good friend through the Order and other things between me and Andy and I would love it if you came to the baby shower."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Bell's Checkup. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bell's Checkup.

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:18 pm

"I would love to," Khaat smiled. "Thank you. You know, on the night Abbey was born, one of the healers that helped my father with her delivery picked up Abbey and put her in Rob's arms. Abbey went all labrador on Rob the minute he picked her up, and poor Rob fainted dead away on the floor." Khaat laughed out loud. "I doubt very much that Andrian will do that. He is a very experienced healer. I would expect that if that would happen he would probably just get a laugh out of it. I have never seen him truly rattled about much of anything.

"I understand how Andrian feels, though. I was terrified that Abbey was going to be a werewolf. When she 'morphed' into a yellow lab puppy, it was more of a relief to me than few other people could ever understand. Except someone who lives with the curse in their own family. I know what its like to sweat that out your whole pregnancy. If you or Andrian ever want to talk, I'm here. So are both of my parents. They went through the same fear when they had me. I bet you didn't know. When Remus was a Hogwart student, my father got too close to him when he transfigured one night and Remus 'nipped' him. My father didn't know for sure, when they had me, if I would carry the curse or not. And my necklace keeps me from transforming myself. So I truly don't know if I am a werewolf or not. I do know I didn't want that for Abbey. And it seems I was blessed in that regard."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top